#1 -rita;zafra-

-rita;zafra-

[·*·BoA'slilPanda·*·]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,869 posts

Posted 31 January 2008 - 09:48 PM

Anyway, I thought I could share this.

The other day I was watching tv and saw the preview for Sunday's Morning News and saw that there is going to be a report about DBSK's fanbase in Perú.

At first I was in shock, but then I started to laugh REALLY loud xD! not because of DBSK, but because the idea of a report about k-pop in my country seemed so unbelieveble.

I might record it if anyone wants it and then sub it...but that would take time because I would have to convert it first...

#2 kuraudo

kuraudo

I belong in a mental asylum!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,266 posts

Posted 31 January 2008 - 09:59 PM

Thats pretty big! Is this going to be on TV or in newspapers?

#3 Uni

Uni

Teh Hajiman Sexy Fail Kru 's Enforcer >D

• BoAjjang Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,665 posts

Posted 31 January 2008 - 10:00 PM

Mwahaha, I want a fanbase here :thumbsup: I should start one in my university oor not it'd be weird xD

#4 yien_luvBoA

yien_luvBoA

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 01 February 2008 - 02:45 AM

LOLLL..that's NIICEEE. Ever since DBSK went to Paris, there seemed to be more european DBSK fans...

#5 jae joongie90

jae joongie90

Who's BoA?

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 01 February 2008 - 03:52 AM

wah~~that nice
although DBSK not debut yet in europe,they still get attention
gah~~im pretty sure that they will become the famous band in the world

#6 quraessa_mia2006

quraessa_mia2006

Who's BoA?

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 01 February 2008 - 05:37 AM

that's so great! dbsk is really getting popular all over the world.. i'm so proud of them.. i wish dbsk will have a concert here too (i'm from philippines by the way)..they've been here once for a shooting of a cm but that time i'm still not a fan..so sad...

#7 pupluvgurl

pupluvgurl

~Lindahh://♥

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,998 posts

Posted 01 February 2008 - 10:21 AM

Lol, it is really surprising. I watch evening news and they never mention nothing about that stuff.

#8 Yoochun4686

Yoochun4686

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 02 February 2008 - 05:19 AM

i know that DBSK has a relatively large fanbase in Australia, i hope they come out here for a performance sometime in the futre.
You are so lucky that you can spot them in the news in your country, i rarely see foreign entertainers in the news over here, they are hardly mentioned in the korean news that is broadcasted here aswell...ahhh so far away from everything

#9 studmuffin

studmuffin

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,265 posts

Posted 02 February 2008 - 09:12 AM

i know that DBSK has a relatively large fanbase in Australia, i hope they come out here for a performance sometime in the futre.

yeah, seeing as we got Rain last year, hopefully we'll eventually get DBSK to come over :lol:

they better come here, or else *shakes fist threateningly*. lol sorry to go off topic for a second, but according to wiki, Shinhwa has, in the past, performed in Australia. Can anyone tell me more about this, cause I haven't been able to find anything on it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users