• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,277 posts

Posted 10 February 2008 - 03:01 AM

A nightmare or what, SHARE IT TO US! and discuss it! =D

So yeah, here's mine
----------------------------------
Unfortunately, this has happened for 2 straight saturday's

Last saturday, I dreamt of a human puzzle, that if you enter it up to the middle, the door will close and you have to solve the puzzle with a partner, if you tried it and got it wrong, in one way or another both of you will die.

It's a human sized puzzle in the middle of a mall. I and my cousin I can't remember the name, solved the first two puzzles, we were so lucky to have survived, we were the last ones to try it and the first one to come out as well. Next to us, a new pair went in and tried the answer we made, and died. So we went in and tried it once again, and went out of it again. There was a pool of blood.

I felt like, it doesn't matter if we die, it's all for the sake of fun, or something like that.

This Saturday (yesterday for me) we found the 3rd puzzle, this time, we were first to go in the puzzle of life and death, but before we reach the middle, I backed off and said "I can't do it."

two man in their middle age, one bald and two fully haired one, they seemed to have built the puzzle, so the door opened, but to no vail, when they were about to reach the door. It closed and a flying bullet come across to the bald man's head, dead, another pool of blood, and a flying axe for the other man.

I was so scared that I went to the CR with my cousin, and surprisingly, we saw one of my current classmates, wearing a white sleeveless tank top and pants, with the younger sister of my other classmate, wearing a yellow and pink striped sleeveless top, a beige belt and pants.

A whole bunch of family then entered the puzzle, 2 kids around 7 years old, and 2 adults, entered it the same time. They seemed to have solved the puzzle, but the same thing happened, the 4 of them died.

My heart was racing, after that, I woke up due to my sister's dog's bark and bite on my right foot.

I could've died right? :S
-------------------------------------------------------

Share yours now =D (I posted this in KB and SOB as well)

#2 RisingSunRocks

RisingSunRocks

fan of BoA and DBSK

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,334 posts

Posted 10 February 2008 - 03:56 AM

last night? well.. I was TOO tired to dream...

but I had a strange one the other day ... :blink: that I was trapped in a corner by 4 different poisonous snake and I nearly fainted :blink: wonder what that meant :P

#3 sennheiserlover

sennheiserlover

My family just disowned me!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,605 posts

Posted 10 February 2008 - 04:18 AM

The last dream I remember was about somebody turning off my computer awhile I was midway encoding something.
End of dream.

Edited by sennheiserlover, 10 February 2008 - 04:18 AM.

#4 kyo_jieming2000

kyo_jieming2000

BoA's Healer

• Global Moderators
  • 5,589 posts

Posted 10 February 2008 - 05:04 AM

Dunno why but I don't have any dream that I can recall recently..
When I see my bed, I slept straight away until morning comes..lol
Btw, ur dream actually can be modified to become a very good short story..haha

#5 limyonghsin

limyonghsin

Poetry-in-motion

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,922 posts

Posted 10 February 2008 - 05:18 AM

i get dreams every night but i forget them after waking up :P

#6 krys501

krys501

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 688 posts

Posted 10 February 2008 - 05:40 AM

last night? well.. I was TOO tired to dream...

but I had a strange one the other day ... :blink: that I was trapped in a corner by 4 different poisonous snake and I nearly fainted :blink: wonder what that meant :P

elders say that dreaming of snakes means money.. :lol: ..i don't know but that's what I believe..but my cousin-in-law said that if in your dream the snake bit you the interpretation is something like someone would betray you..ionno..:wub:

last night i dreamt of this random guy asking me if he could borrow money from me..after that i was woken up by my brother knocking on my door and asking me if i could lend him some money..coincidentally..my horoscope for today says "Sharing resources with other people could have a very stressful effect on you today."...haha..:lol:

#7 HOPYA

HOPYA

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 586 posts

Posted 10 February 2008 - 05:45 AM

i think mine was i was drowning...in a pie :P

iono but sumtimes wen i dream, i dream of jus random events
then sum of the time, in real life, im actually in those events i had jus dreamed of
and its like deja vu :blink:

#8 snowydoggy

snowydoggy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,786 posts

Posted 10 February 2008 - 06:35 AM

I attended a class outing, locating along the sea!
a photographer (i guess is my classmate) want to take individual photos
& i happened to walk with my friend
& i started jumping (jumping photos), suddenly, i floated in the air... like there's no gravity.
goodness.

dreamt of myself buying cheese cake
XD!!! random!

#9 WINNIEE

WINNIEE

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,758 posts

Posted 10 February 2008 - 07:28 AM

my dreams are pretty weird. like, i could be in NY one second, and then i cross the street and it's Alaska or something. anyway, for the past .. 3 days or so, i dreamt i was a vampire ahahha. but i was trying to save the world.

i usually don't remember my dreams much. just really random parts.

Edited by WINNIEE, 10 February 2008 - 07:29 AM.

#10 Ace

Ace

BoA* Nut

• Members
  • 8,719 posts

Posted 10 February 2008 - 07:59 AM

I dream of work, pretty much every other night.
It's like overnight preparations for meetings + a whole bunch of other trivial matters. :P

#11 pupluvgurl

pupluvgurl

~Lindahh://♥

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,998 posts

Posted 10 February 2008 - 12:29 PM

i get dreams every night but i forget them after waking up :P

LOL!!! I do too, I think I had a dream last night....I don't remember xD

#12 yenaxchangmin

yenaxchangmin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 623 posts

Posted 10 February 2008 - 02:19 PM

O_O
my dream was WEIRDD

okay~ so... i was supposedly a new debuting trainee from this random company.
and then i was at this concert thingy and hyori was there (<=WTF?!)
she comes up to me and is like...GOOD LUCK. and there i am. scared half to death, not knowing WHAT to do :\

then i realize that i'm in my pajamas...and apparently there was a store right beside the stage...(weird... :P )
then i rushed over and looked for clothes to dance and i found some.
i had no money (T__T) and so i looked around and i saw Lee Soo Man (manager/founder of SM...idk y he's in my dream ><)
i go ask if i could borrow money. he says no and goes and buys my clothes for me.

i put them on and the anouncers yell my name out and i'm like...CRAP
amazingly, i do a cartwheel round off onto the stage.
there i am, freestyling to the music. i think i was dancing to Purple Line ( :blink: )
and i was dancing...for the longest time. and then hyori joins me. she does the EXAACCCTTT copy of what i'm doing.
(NOTE** i was FREESTYLING)
and then the song ended. the crowd cheered.
it was over.
i go to back of the stage and dongbangshinki was there congratulating me. (YES YES YES~!!!!!)
haha and then someone jumped onto my back screaming my name. and i look into a mirror and i looked MUCH OLDER XDD
i'm like touching my face, going WTF?!
and then i wake up and i'm like touching my face.hahahahhaah XD :blink:

#13 Be The One*

Be The One*

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,345 posts

Posted 10 February 2008 - 04:10 PM

WoW...some odd dreams you guys have been having!!!

Grrrrrr...I didn't have one last night (at least I don't remember), but the night before, I had a dream that this guy I know in one of my classes. We were in the school's cafeteria, and he asked me if I had some headphones or earphones. I said no, then he was all like, "I know you have some. C'mon Kym, can I borrow them?" And I kept saying, "I don't have any!" I mean, he was really, really bugging me w/ this. So then he grabs me by my jacket's collar, and pushes me into a coke machine, and stares at me w/ this really mean, scary, and vague look...then he let's me go and walks away. :P Really, I didn't know what to think. That's the first tym I had a dream about violence occuring to me. Hope it's not deja-vu. Kinda scared me...

#14 ~Spica~

~Spica~

The Red Butterfly

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,083 posts

Posted 10 February 2008 - 05:18 PM

i get dreams every night but i forget them after waking up =/

Me too. :P I'm sure I had a dream last night but..my mind has no recollection of it...

Edited by ~Spica~, 10 February 2008 - 05:18 PM.

#15 CADENZA

CADENZA

The Fire Rose

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 10 February 2008 - 05:19 PM

I can't seem to remember what I dreamt of last night. =\

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users