1749 replies to this topic

#1636 Kwcty6888

Kwcty6888

My family just disowned me!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,355 posts

Posted 24 November 2010 - 09:54 AM

^ Not really. Only prediction for Utada the Best is off. Ninki doesn't predict sales numbers, just rankings. And #1 was granted already..

Oh, just wondering what's the official cover? Is it the picture with the stars that's on wiki...?

Edited by Kwcty6888, 24 November 2010 - 11:30 AM.

#1637 a_chan

a_chan

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 916 posts

Posted 25 November 2010 - 12:40 PM

^

Ninki doesn't predict sales? o.O I always thought those numbers were the predicted sales (in a ratio of 1:1000) But okay then. Well Hikki did say to not buy Utada Best so I guess most people are listening lol Oh and singles collection is at around 120k in sales right now.

Edit: I'm pretty sure the starry cover is the real one. It's what showing up on the daily charts as the cover as well :D

Edited by a_chan, 25 November 2010 - 12:42 PM.

#1638 void03

void03

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 377 posts

Posted 26 November 2010 - 08:53 AM

^

Ninki doesn't predict sales? o.O I always thought those numbers were the predicted sales (in a ratio of 1:1000) But okay then. Well Hikki did say to not buy Utada Best so I guess most people are listening lol Oh and singles collection is at around 120k in sales right now.

Edit: I'm pretty sure the starry cover is the real one. It's what showing up on the daily charts as the cover as well :huh:

The NINKI ratings are the results of a POLL conducted by Oricon indicating interest in an upcoming release. Although the ratings are never a true reflection of sales, it does give a strong prediction about where the single/album will place in terms of popularity amongst the Japanese public. having said so, they are NOT an indication of how it will perform in terms of chart positioning and total sales for the week.

Source - Aramatheydidnt

Hope that explain things maybe?

And i think that starry cover is the official one. Even though its... quite plain. lol
Until someone scans how the album looks like then yeh xD

Edited by void03, 26 November 2010 - 08:58 AM.

#1639 Kwcty6888

Kwcty6888

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,355 posts

Posted 26 November 2010 - 03:27 PM

26843 sold today ~

#1640 Raul

Raul

Thunder Emperor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,973 posts

Posted 26 November 2010 - 08:14 PM

the starry sky is the official cover :huh:

darn nit, i miss her face on the official album cover LOL

#1641 Raito7

Raito7

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 111 posts

Posted 28 November 2010 - 06:31 AM

Teruzane twitted some updates about In The Flesh footage:

# Dont know yet. teruzane RT @poupee19 @u3music "In the Flesh" tour will be out as physical DVD or available in iTunes only? about 19 hours ago via web in reply to poupee19

# It is a compilation of NYC/London.teruzane RT @manjowithane @u3music which venue will be the one released? Please say London! about 19 hours ago via web in reply to manjowithane

# The mix/edit being completed. Delivered to the label. teruzane RT @Passion4251 @u3music When will Utada in the Flesh tour be available?

I thought they forgot about it. Since Universal is crazy to cash with her they should make a proper release of it in DVD/Blu Ray.

Last radio appearance before the hiatus:

Utada Hikaru makes final appearance on live broadcast radio show
by Shiso on November 28, 2010 at 4:55 am
Share31

On November 28th, Utada Hikaru made an appearance on the radio show, “au ON AIR MUSIC CHART“, which was broadcasted live in public from the TOKYO FM Shibuya Sapin-zaka studio. Since this will be the last time for Utada to participate in a public radio broadcast, 1,000 fans rushed to the studio to see her.

During the live, Utada confessed that she was interested in getting her driver’s license while she was on hiatus. She also said that she wanted to work at a used bookstore. Utada mused, “I wonder who would hire me? Maybe a restaurant? But I really want to work at a used bookstore, since I love the smell of books.”

As the show came to an end, Utada sent the following message to her listeners, “Recently, I’m feeling that if I keep focusing on something I’m good at, it will not help me grow. I want to try something I don’t like, and challenge myself to different things. If you are thinking that way as well, then let’s try together.”

Source & Photo: Oricon style

Credits with a pic: http://www.tokyohive...ast-radio-show/

#1642 Raul

Raul

Thunder Emperor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,973 posts

Posted 29 November 2010 - 12:27 AM

tnx for the news Raito :blink:

4:55AM that's kinda EARLY @[email protected]

i love this line:

“Recently, I’m feeling that if I keep focusing on something I’m good at, it will not help me grow. I want to try something I don’t like, and challenge myself to different things. If you are thinking that way as well, then let’s try together.”

that's why i love Hikaru :rolleyes:

#1643 Kwcty6888

Kwcty6888

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,355 posts

Posted 30 November 2010 - 04:08 PM

#1 this week with 231,000 sold!

I guess even Hikki is losing some popularity huh? /: Namie is the only one who managed to stay on top...

#1644 Moon&Sunrise

Moon&Sunrise

Love&Honesty

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,014 posts

Posted 30 November 2010 - 04:30 PM

#1 this week with 231,000 sold!

I guess even Hikki is losing some popularity huh? /: Namie is the only one who managed to stay on top...

O_O hows that lol. I've heard almost nothing from her for awile :x

#1645 Kwcty6888

Kwcty6888

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,355 posts

Posted 30 November 2010 - 07:55 PM

Well.. I kinda thought she'd sell like 300-500k this week because 1) it's a best album + minialbum 2) before a hiatus 3) her last japanesse album sold 500k in the first week T___T

I guess Japanese industry's in a slump too... Has there even been a million selling album this year?!

#1646 Raul

Raul

Thunder Emperor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,973 posts

Posted 04 December 2010 - 04:09 AM

=/

the results are kinda off compared to the past years LOL and it's UTADA HIKARU we're talking about...

#1647 Raul

Raul

Thunder Emperor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,973 posts

Posted 04 December 2010 - 04:09 AM

=/

the results are kinda off compared to the past years LOL and it's UTADA HIKARU we're talking about...

#1648 Moon&Sunrise

Moon&Sunrise

Love&Honesty

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,014 posts

Posted 04 December 2010 - 05:20 AM

Well.. I kinda thought she'd sell like 300-500k this week because 1) it's a best album + minialbum 2) before a hiatus 3) her last Japanese album sold 500k in the first week T___T

I guess Japanese industry's in a slump too... Has there even been a million selling album this year?!

oh i meant how is namie still on top lol :3
but yea, now that you mention it there hasn't o_o but then again, given the face that idols are kindve "in" right now it doesn't really surprise me that hikki's sales aren't as good as they were

#1649 Raito7

Raito7

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 111 posts

Posted 05 December 2010 - 09:10 AM

Hikaru Utada concert to air worldwide on Ustream
Sun, December 5, 2010 (10:44am EST)
Hikaru Utada's fans around the world will be able to watch her December 8 concert at the Yokohama Arena, as her staff announced on Monday that the concert will be broadcast live on Ustream. Just last month, she also announced that the same concert is being shown live on 70 screens in 64 theaters across the country.

Her website has listed two Ustream channels: the "main channel" meant for PC viewing at a bitrate of 700kbps, and a "sub channel" suitable for iPhone and iPad viewing at a bitrate of 300kbps.

This continues Utada's recent expansion of her online presence, from her official Twitter account that has reached more than 300,000 followers, to her YouTube channel where her "Goodbye Happiness" music video has been viewed more than 2 million times.

Credits: Tokyograph

#1650 megawarrior

megawarrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,011 posts

Posted 05 December 2010 - 01:45 PM

:) I will be watching and studying for exams at the same time.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users