1 reply to this topic

#1 Jonnie

Jonnie

HP:

• BoAjjang Founder
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,931 posts

Posted 21 October 2008 - 07:27 AM

The following topic will answer some frequently asked questions.

Why was I warned? :P
You have most likely broken a rule. Clicking on your warn level will pop up a window listing your infraction(s). You can refer to the rules page for more information.

Why was I banned? :)
You have most likely earned a 100% warning level from breaking one or multiple rule(s). Each infraction can result in 33% added to your warn meter (up to 100%). Based on the severity of the infraction, admin and co-admins reserve the right to issue bans (temporary and permanent) even if a member does not have a 100% warning level.

How long am I banned for? :angry:
That is up to the discretion of the admin and co-admin and based on the severity of your infraction. It can range from a few day, to a week, to a year, to forever. Please refer to the rules page for more details.

I'm a good boy/girl now, how do I get rid of my warn level? :(
A month after each warn, you may ask an admin or co-admin to remove the warning. Just send them a friendly pm and they can help you.

I just returned from a ban of x days, do I start from 0%? :lol:
No. Your warning level will be the same as when you were banned. Like mentioned above, you will need to wait 1 month after each warning, to get each them removed.

I'm banned (temporarily or permanently), but I found a way to sneak back into BJJ! :(
If you are caught not serving your ban properly, you will be banned permanently by all means necessary. This can include restricting your IP from out site!

I feel/believe I was wrongly banned... =/
Nobody is perfect and sometimes admins and co-admins make mistakes. If you feel this is your case, you may send an e-mail to admin@boajjang.com with your petition. There are no guarantees that your ban will be overturned though. If you've just finished serving your temporary ban, don't come back and bug the admin or co-admin that banned you. You're lucky to be back!

If you have any questions or need a warning removed, these fine people can help you: Heartbeat, Ptoor or Anathel.

This may all sound daunting and scary, but it is important to protect our members and uphold the integrity of BJJ. Just be good and don't get in trouble! ^_^

#2 starfire

starfire

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 409 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 02:55 PM

Hi I have warnings from 2 or 3 years ago, may I have them removed? ty!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users