#1 angel_kulet16

angel_kulet16

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,267 posts

Posted 22 October 2008 - 01:39 AM

Yo! I'm so glad I have finally reached my EMP! :huh:
Now, lemme tell you some random stuff about me...

I'm Vikki.
23. female. filpina.
i'm a voracious reader (i can read about 2 novels in a day).
i'm an audiophile, can't live without my iPod.
a beach bum and choco-lover
i'm a bag-a-holic and i own a flipflop and fashion magazine collection.
i can't swim and i have a fear of rollercoasters.
i'm in love and i can't wait to get married soon.
Gossip Girl is my total TV addiction.
I've known BoA since college from an abusive ex-bf.
So let's get this fab party started, shall we?

SHOUTOUTS

Fifi/Daphne
You are my ultimate BFF here. :hug: I never realized that it is possible to have a true friend online even if you haven't seen them. You must be the nicest, most caring, and best listener a friend could have. It's no wonder that you have so many friends. We've shared secrets and even told each other personal problems as if we've known each other for so long. I am so blessed to have known you. <3 Thank you from the bottom of my heart. So, I would like to give you a special gift, a bottle of your favorite perfume, and a cool Hermes Cape Cod Watch.
Posted Image Posted Image

Hung-Su
How did we become friends? Because I thought you were nice. And you were like, I dunno you but, uh, OK. I even signed up in the Hung-Su fan club. LOL. You were one of the few who always, always checked on me (whether I'm active or not). Recently, you turned me into a cute wolf. And, oh, I'm your mom in the Spam Family. Haha. Thanks Hung-Su. Btw, I failed the four exams, but I perfected the fifth one (it was a take home exam and I found the answer key over the internet. hah. :D ) To commemorate our friendship, I'm giving you a pretty pair of Louis Vuitton sunglasses and a Louis Vuitton Keepall 55.

Linda
Now, where's my favorite dongsaeng? She's this cute girl who hangs out at the Lounge! Do you still remember those silly yet heated discussions with the other members? LOL. I'm glad those days were over. :thumbsup: I wanna thank you for all those times we talked and shared silly ideas. Here's my present for you, a Balenciaga part-time in Bubble Gum Pink.
Posted Image

Jacq
Often misunderstood, my constant YM buddy (til I got uber busy). Behave! OK?! LOL. And good luck with college. She's a smart kid (really). Thanks for helping me pick a laptop. :thumbsup: So, I'm giving you one. Haha! Here goes your Dell XPS M173. Hope you like it! :)
Posted Image

Collie
The one with the coolest eyeglasses! Collie :hug: How the heck did we become friends?! All I can remember is that we hang out at the Members Info section a lot. And oh, we exchange shoutouts via Facebook, too. What to give? Hmmm... with your fashion sense and creativity, I think you deserve nine pairs of design your own Converse shoes! ;)
Posted Image

My Spam Sisters: Lisa, Clarissa, Siti, Char-Char
You guys are the most adorable spammers in BJJ! So we can spam some more, I'm giving the two of you a Prada mobile phone!
Posted Image

My Spam Brothers: CADENZA, torukun2, Eu-Kun
I've never known anybody else who could spam like the three of you! LOL. The counting game was fun. ;) So, being the spammer dudes that you guys are, I'm giving each of you a Nintendo Wii! This is to distract you guys so that the ladies could win the counting game. LOL.
Posted Image

Randolph aka upstream
Randolph, you're also geeky like me so I'd like to give you an iPhone 3G! hey, it works with Globe Telecom! :D
Posted Image

Rox
Hey, hey! Here's the photographer of the Spam Family. And because you love photography so much, I'm giving you a high-end DSLR so you can take more pics! :)
Posted Image

MODS
Of course I will never ever forget our dear mods. Thanks a lot for your patience and your dedication. BJJ will never be the same without you guys. With that, I'd like to give you guys a toast for a job well done! :) Here's to the mods! Cheers!
Posted Image

To the rest of the BJJ members, I'd like to give you a free download of High School Musical 3's OST! :)
Posted Image

Whew! If I forgot to mention some people, I am so sorry. :( But I'd like to thank everyone for being nice and keepin BJJ alive! :)
peace!

#2 Elusion

Elusion

Nubberstatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,977 posts

Posted 22 October 2008 - 01:56 AM

Hey! ur exams are done already? :)
The Girl-Boy game is over long ago, we WON the guys! :thumbsup: (Haha, jkjk)
At least u were not stuck at 999 posts like someone..seeking refuge in the spamming section! :lol:

After my exams..we can chat again.. :thumbsup:
Thanks for the cool Prada touch-screen phone!
My SE is kinda laggy. :huh:

Congratulations fashionable Vikki!

EDIT : Wow, I'm first!! :D

Edited by elusionx, 22 October 2008 - 01:59 AM.

#3 [email protected]

[email protected]

My family just disowned me!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,564 posts

Posted 22 October 2008 - 02:06 AM

congrats.. finally an EMP thread....
thanks for the free dl..^^

Edited by [email protected], 22 October 2008 - 02:09 AM.

#4 Raul

Raul

Thunder Emperor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,973 posts

Posted 22 October 2008 - 02:06 AM

yow!

congrats for EMP!

love you DL shares! :D

#5 s2_angel

s2_angel

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 575 posts

Posted 22 October 2008 - 02:07 AM

ahh another emp ! x]
Congratulations on your EMP Vikki ! :D
oh gosh, all these recent EMPs make me feel so.. unactive. LOL i'm not even half way there yet :huh:
oh well, it's not about me, it's about you. :lol: Congrats again ! and keep active ^^

#6 torukun2

torukun2

BoA's Footstool

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,471 posts

Posted 22 October 2008 - 02:30 AM

Lol. Yay!! I can't believe I got a mention :huh: Hehe. Thanks.
CONGRATZ ON YOUR EMP!! Wow... I see what you're trying to do... distract us ey? *runs off to play on the Wii*
*runs back* thanks for the Wii btw, I've always wanted one :lol: :D
The number's so high in that game I made. You girls better spam your heads off if you want to regain your negative numbers hey :thumbsup:
Once again, congratulations on your EMP.
Live life to its full potential and never stop spamming :thumbsup:

#7 Y2Kevtjai

Y2Kevtjai

K n K`s Fansubs

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,095 posts

Posted 22 October 2008 - 02:40 AM

At least u were not stuck at 999 posts like someone..seeking refuge in the spamming section! :D

Haha you mean Jason!! Haha maybe I'm lazy to do a EMP Post too. I'm not so creative in writing la LOL :huh:

Anyway woah another EMP Post. I would love to see more!! Congrats Vikki :lol:

#8 Mardy Bum

Mardy Bum

My family just disowned me!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,545 posts

Posted 22 October 2008 - 02:41 AM

Ohh, thanks for the wii! And congratulations on your EMP.

#9 angel_kulet16

angel_kulet16

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,267 posts

Posted 22 October 2008 - 03:04 AM

elusionx: thank YOU! :huh: this is one of the best times I had with BJJ! Good luck on your exams! :thumbsup:
[email protected]: thanks for the greetings and of course, you're most welcome to download. I couldn't find a new album to share so HSM3. LOL.
Raul: glad to hear that! :thumbsup: thanks a lot!
s2_angel: tats OK. :) Imagine, I had to wait 2 years and 7 months for this day to come. I bet you'd be making yours in no time. ;)
torukun2: Spammers rock! Thanks for making the spam time lots of fun. :lol:
Y2Kevtjai: Thanks! :D
Eu-Kun: You're most welcome! ;) Now let's go back and play the wolf game! haha.

#10 kyo_jieming2000

kyo_jieming2000

BoA's Healer

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,589 posts

Posted 22 October 2008 - 04:28 AM

Wakaka~..U made it to EMP by being active in the non-BoA download section..Woo!! -_-
and ur 'abusive' ex-boyfriend likes BoA?? X) I thought bad guys like hard rock and heavy metal genre more..lol..jk

Today, u just made it to the honours' Roll of BoAjjang!! Congrats..although u took so much longer time than me to reach it..:thumbsup:

#11 Kung Fu Hung-Su

Kung Fu Hung-Su

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 22 October 2008 - 04:32 AM

Hung-Su
How did we become friends? Because I thought you were nice. And you were like, I dunno you but, uh, OK. I even signed up in the Hung-Su fan club. LOL. You were one of the few who always, always checked on me (whether I'm active or not). Recently, you turned me into a cute wolf. And, oh, I'm your mom in the Spam Family. Haha. Thanks Hung-Su. Btw, I failed the four exams, but I perfected the fifth one (it was a take home exam and I found the answer key over the internet. hah. :thumbsup: ) To commemorate our friendship, I'm giving you a pretty pair of Louis Vuitton sunglasses and a Louis Vuitton Keepall 55.

Aww, was I so boring when I replied that first time? lol I can't remember, and that message seems to be gone from my box <.< What are you gunna do about those exams? D= That's a bit sad! I'm glad you're in good spirits, but I hope you work things out! I'm sorry I'm not as nice and random as I used to be back when I really did deserve my title of spam king, but maybe I can get that back when my uni studies are over. =)

Hahaha, I can't swim either, and I'm not much good on rollercoasters even though I'm supposed to be a strong tough guy! Hmm, just noticed I didn't give you anything on my EMP way back when, so...

Posted Image

-_- :thumbsup: :ph34r: Just three hugs cos I'm tired and about to fall asleep, I'll give you more later hahaha xD thank you for the gifts, I now have sunnies to go with the million hats I have had given to me in all the other EMPs lol xD

#12 PinkStarry

PinkStarry

Boa's Cheerleader★

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,342 posts

Posted 22 October 2008 - 05:03 AM

Congrats~
Ive made my EMP before the crash haha..im too lazy to make another one

#13 -nothing-

-nothing-

Blink Blank

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,404 posts

Posted 22 October 2008 - 05:43 AM

wow!!

congratulations on reaching your EMP ^^
thanks for the HSM download!! this is surely the most fashionable EMP post i've ever seen ^^ and a great way to celebrate~ giving out free downloads!! yaaayy~

congratulations again Vikki -_- :thumbsup: :ph34r: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

#14 LuV2U

LuV2U

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,256 posts

Posted 22 October 2008 - 05:45 AM

Congratulations on your EMP Vikki!!

a great way to celebrate!! thanks for the Download link^^

#15 RisingSunRocks

RisingSunRocks

fan of BoA and DBSK

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,334 posts

Posted 22 October 2008 - 06:18 AM

SHOUTOUTS

Fifi/Daphne
You are my ultimate BFF here. -_- I never realized that it is possible to have a true friend online even if you haven't seen them. You must be the nicest, most caring, and best listener a friend could have. It's no wonder that you have so many friends. We've shared secrets and even told each other personal problems as if we've known each other for so long. I am so blessed to have known you. <3 Thank you from the bottom of my heart. So, I would like to give you a special gift, a bottle of your favorite perfume, and a cool Hermes Cape Cod Watch.

:thumbsup: look what I almost miss! it's ur EMP gal!!

Congrats :thumbsup:

thanks for the shout out ... :ph34r: I feel so honoured love the watch and perfume!

hope to see you in Sg one day in person girl :thumbsup:

how's the preparation coming along?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users