390 replies to this topic

#1 Lilith11

Lilith11

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 522 posts

Posted 06 November 2008 - 12:16 PM

ALL UPDATES FROM NOW ON WILL ONLY BE POSTED HERE: http://boaschristmas...t.blogspot.com/ SUBSCRIBE OR CHECK DAILY PLEASE.

IMPORTANT! ALL VIDEO MESSAGES/RECORDINGS OF FANS SINGING ARE TO BE SENT TO ZAP, AS HE'S A VIDEO EDITOR.

Okay, so at BoA's soompi thread, since now we do have a correspondant (ish) with SM Entertainement USA... this year... we decided to actually make a gift for BoA, especially since she's debuting in America; she needs to know just how much her fans love and support her, ne? YunHoLuv14 or Hyeminnie is spear-heading it, as she is one of our main correspondants :P So anyways, let's make this year special! Let's make our first gift project for BoA!

FOR EVERYONE ON THE SCRAPBOOK COMMIITTEE, IF YOU HANDMAKE YOUR PAGE, SCAN IT ONTO YOUR COMPUTER AND SEND IT TO [email protected]; IF YOU DON'T HAVE A SCANNER, PM HIM FOR HIS ADDRESS TO SHIP IT DIRECTLY TO HIM. Also, when I say double-sided, yes, you can use both sides.

FIRST OFF, FOR MORE DISCUSSION, GO TO HERE, BOA'S SOOMPI THREAD: http://www.soompi.co...;#entry11568596

What our package will include

-CD including: Messages from fans, fans singing to BoA, and a special remix
-Custom-made jewelry; will contact artisian
-Mashimaro/Pikachu merchandise
-Scrapbook (NOT digital, all pages that are made are to be sent to sillymeboy at soompi who will print it out and ship it to be assembled by another fan; VOLUNTEER NEEDED FOR THIS
-Personalized clothing

Scrapbook
-Send it to sillymeboy at soompi either via e-mail (which is now listed on his profile), physical shipping (ask for his address), or scan and send.
-MAKE SURE TO INCLUDE YOUR SOOMPI/BOAJJANG ID AND COUNTRY
-In addition, as yakisoba brought up, yes, we have page limitations; as we have quite a number of people who have agreed to contribute, please send in one page, double-sided.

SCRAPBOOK SECTIONS
The scrapbook will be divided as follows:
-Front cover: boanjel
-"BoA Through the Ages;" will be divided by different "eras" of BoA, such as "ID Peace B," etc.
-Collage of fans
-Written messages from people NOT working on scrapbook. The cover page for that section will be:

Posted ImagePosted Image

We will have a midpoint to check to make sure everything is moving along as expected; the dates to be remembered are as follows:

Deadline- December 14; actually, sooner would be greatly appreciated, but that's the latest.
Midpoint- November 28

For any information regarding different ways to contribute, visit BoA's soompi thread here: http://www.soompi.co...;#entry11568596

IMPORTANT!

First off, about the scrapbook; some seem to be confused.

1). E-mail the pages you made to sillymeboy at soompi; he's printing them

2). Requirements:

-One double-sided page; back and front
-PM me about what BoA "era" you'll do; we don't need 10 "My Name" era pictures, for example.
-Include your message, BJJ ID, and country
-Standard copy paper; 11x8 paper

MAKE SURE TO PM ME ABOUT WHAT BOA "ERA" AND THE SINGLE YOU'LL BE DOING; HERE'S A LIST:

ID; Peace B (album)
del_boa

ID; Peace B/ Amazing Kiss (ID Peace B on one side, Amazing Kiss the other)
del_boa

気持ちはつたわる & LISTEN TO MY HEART
boamyprayer

Every Heart -ミンナノキモチ- & Don't start now

LISTEN TO MY HEART (Japanese album)/ NO. 1 (album)
RockWithMe192

VALENTI (single)
-whatta-chan

奇蹟/NO.1 (so 1 side 奇蹟 and 1 side NO.1)

JEWEL SONG/BESIDE YOU-僕を呼ぶ声- (so 1 side JEWEL SONG & 1 side BESIDE YOU-僕を呼ぶ声- )
Shortyyy192

VALENTI (Japanese album)/ Atlantis Princess (album)
boaislove

Shine We Are!/Earthsong (so 1 side Shine We Are!, 1 side Earthsong)
heygingersnap

DOUBLE
sweetsmile

Rock With You & Be the One
RockWithMe192

LOVE & HONESTY (Japanese album)/ My Name
fiferdodo- ONLY L&H page; My Name- startoxic

QUINCY & メリクリ
whatta-chan

Girls On Top/Moto
boanjel- Abum page
hyeminnie- MOTO
nguyen_quynh54

OUTGROW (album)
Lilith11

DO THE MOTION
Lilith11

Make a Secret

Dakishimeru
JunsuLuff

[email protected]

抱きしめる & Everlasting (1 side 抱きしめる & 1 side Everlasting)
princess

MADE IN TWENTY (20) (album)
kuity, BoAmina, azn-girl

七色の明日~brand new beat~/Your Color (so 1 side 七色の明日~brand new beat~ & 1 side Your Color)
Kerlando xx Ai

KEY OF HEART & Winter Love
nokkie- Winter Love
jaderbuy- Key of Heart

THE FACE (album)
myname_boa_betheone

LOSE YOUR MIND & Be With You.
hyeminnie- Lose Your Mind
Be With You- Princess

Sweet Impact & LOVE LETTER
nokkie- Sweet Impact
Love Letter- Princess

Vivid (so 1 side Kissing you & 1 side Sparkling)
pupluvgurl

Eat You Up
boanjel

Album pages will have TWO FULL PAGES; PM me if you want to do one, say, the "Girls on Top" album page, which will basically start the "Girls on Top" section in the scrapbook.

ALSO, we are going to commission somk for the jewelry, correct? Her jewelry ranges anywhere from $130-$170 and for custom made jewelry, takes 4 WEEKS. I plan on having it shipped directly to Helen, who is assembling the entire package to give it to either a person from UriBoA who also delivered BoA her B-Day gift, or our SM Entertainment Rep.

Finally, I've gotten some PM's in terms of who's in charge of who.

Me- Organizing, working on Scrapbook; Yakisoba will also be heading/helping
Hyeminnie/YunHoLuv14/Helen- Assembling final package, organizing
JunsuLuff/BigBangLuv- Taking care of any monetary assistance

PLEASE READ!!!

TO MEMBERS READING AND PATICIPATING IN THIS PROJECT:
This project is UNOFFICIAL and BoAjjang has no relations. We, BoAjjang, cannot guarantee the safety of your money or whatever you choose to donate to this project. If there is any problem that you have regarding this project, DO NOT CONTACT BOAJJANG STAFF!

To repeat, this is an UNOFFICIAL project. BoAjjang is NOT involved in this. Members at BoAjjang are welcome to participate at their own discretion.

Edited by Lilith11, 22 November 2008 - 11:25 AM.
Unofficial Project, please check your PM inbox

#2 hyeminnie

hyeminnie

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 461 posts

Posted 06 November 2008 - 01:08 PM

whooo~~~ BigBangLuv FROM SOOMPI/JunsuLuff from here started this whole project and lilith and i are helping things along.
so this is a soompi/boajjang collab since some gifts are quite pricey and i'm in charge of keeping order, so i'll keep an updated list of soompi/boajjaners who will be involved and what they'll be submitting.

PLEASE SAY 'COUNT ME IN' OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT SO I KNOW FOR SURE YOU'RE IN IT!!! otherwise, i'll assume you're commenting on the idea. and please tell me what you'd like to work on.

BOA CHRISTMAS LIST

Edited by hyeminnie, 07 November 2008 - 12:18 PM.

#3 leeho123

leeho123

Who's BoA?

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 06 November 2008 - 01:10 PM

Pretty good idea. I'm in. x)

#4 JunsuLuff

JunsuLuff

Who's BoA?

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 06 November 2008 - 01:18 PM

Yay!! You made it!! This is BigBangLuv btw... the one who came up with this whole.... project thing ;]!! YAY So glad this is going to happen!! Ahh so excited!! I think we should start making a list of the staff that is going to be involved with the project. Do you have msn where we could talk about this?

#5 BoA-chan-fan

BoA-chan-fan

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,183 posts

Posted 06 November 2008 - 01:20 PM

I'm in!

#6 hyeminnie

hyeminnie

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 461 posts

Posted 06 November 2008 - 01:23 PM

^ i have one!
it's [email protected]
since you're already in for soompi, i'll keep your name there~~

oh, and guys, we're gonna publish that scrapbook!
and tell me what you'd like to submit, like something for the collage, money for the gifts, or something else you'd like.

#7 myname_boa_betheone

myname_boa_betheone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 769 posts

Posted 06 November 2008 - 01:24 PM

Count me in

#8 Cori

Cori

Teh Hajiman Sexy Fail Kru's Ultimate BoA fan

• BoAjjang Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,304 posts

Posted 06 November 2008 - 01:29 PM

Hm, sounds good on the whole collab thing. But what I don't understand is why so many expensive gifts. I think BoA would rather have something that was made for her, like a necklace with her name on it, or something along those lines and then allow the other fans in on it buy/hand make things for her. Remember, BoA is pretty rich, she can buy all the things with a blink of an eyelash that was listed. Handmade/personalised things are just that much more special to people then over the top things. You know what I mean?

#9 ptoor

ptoor

Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man

• Members
  • 9,306 posts

Posted 06 November 2008 - 01:32 PM

Maybe it's just me, but pricey gifts never impress. Same with makeup and perfume; they just get added to the pile.
If you're planning on making a great impression with the first gift, then work on getting handmade and more from the heart type gifts to her. Have you considered doing a member list of names and locations from across the globe? If you need ideas from our failed BoA Project back in 2005, let us know. We'd be glad to help.

#10 Lilith11

Lilith11

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 522 posts

Posted 06 November 2008 - 01:32 PM

hyeminnie, I could make a chibi/cartoon/anime style poster of BoA to put in... I'll work with anyone else on the scrapebook. Who's in it for the physical gift part? You know, getting the money for the material gifts like the clothing and stuff... also, everyone who wants to be a part of this, PM hyeminnie your MSN, AIM, or something like that, so we can discuss this openly. Tell what you will do to contribute; either work on the scrapebook or donate money for gifts, or buy gifts :P Let's make this a memorable gift for our lovely BoA!

ptoor, RockWithMe192- But when people go out of there way to get gifts for you, it's just so much more touching that way. Gifts that are bought aren't necessarily superficial; whenever Christmas season comes around, my friends and family go crazy trying to decide on the perfect gift for someone, trying to make it special and just for them... yes, BoA's rich and can buy things like that, but at the same time, it's also touching to know that people love you enough to go out of their way to make a day special for you :lol:

Edited by Lilith11, 06 November 2008 - 01:35 PM.

#11 dear.lena

dear.lena

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 726 posts

Posted 06 November 2008 - 01:34 PM

Great, I'm totally in. I'll put this here instead of Soompi because yeah BoA might find out.

Question: So if we buy her merchandises as a group are we all going to chip in money to get her that one thing?
If so where do we send the money? Who's going to buy it?
But if let's say it's individual and I bought her Mashimaro stuff, where do I send the package too? o_o

I think we should start with the Scrap booking first, then focus on merchandises.
And like I said before send all the gifts to one person and that person can drop it off at SM's USA Office if that's likely to happen.

I personally think that sending all the gifts as a whole is better then little packages here and there.
It'll show how much we fans love BoA that we took time out and together did something for her =)

Hopefully someone can answer my question :P

- Lenaa

#12 hyeminnie

hyeminnie

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 461 posts

Posted 06 November 2008 - 01:35 PM

^ oh, those are just suggestions, so we're not planning on getting all of them XP
maybe the hoodie. but we are in the stages of setting up a scrapbook.

#13 Lilith11

Lilith11

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 522 posts

Posted 06 November 2008 - 01:39 PM

azn-girl, for some, it'll be more convenient to just chip in... hyeminnie, do you have a paypal? If so, anyone who wants to chip in, just send it to hyeminnie's paypal then. For physical gifts, send it to hyeminnie as well; I believe you can shop online and have the gifts shipped direct. Also, I'm going to set up a poll for the gifts people think are best, 'kay? The scrapebook's first and definite though; homemade gifts yo.

#14 BoA_rocks_in_english

BoA_rocks_in_english

The Unbiased BoA Fan

• Members
  • 6,011 posts

Posted 06 November 2008 - 01:44 PM

Count me in!

#15 dear.lena

dear.lena

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 726 posts

Posted 06 November 2008 - 01:47 PM

So would hyeminnie (Is this YunHoLuv at Soompi) o_O give out hyeminnie's address so we can send the physical gifts?
I accidentally clicked the Recording of Song instead of Scrap booking, ugh -_________-"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users