51 replies to this topic

#31 [email protected]

[email protected]

My family just disowned me!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,564 posts

Posted 14 November 2008 - 05:07 AM

^ I'm not a post machine anymore... time to be slower hehehe...
have u ever design a tree house? I think it's a bit impossible for Jakarta.... Btw, why u not take civil engineering? If u take it u can design some bridge :D
ah~ architecture actually very very interesting but unfortunately I hate math and physics T_T I dun like to count except count the money... that's why I have a social brain than science brain. :lol:

u r a post machine.. reaching EMP so fast.
tree house actually is hard to build cos of the structure.
i prefer design than counting those number..
architect built bridge too.. in pretty way.. civil eng only count the number. they dont design the bridge.
actually u dont need that much skill in math or physic. wat u need is logic. structure is a logical thing.
n u should be a creative person. n we cant get enough sleep. thats why architect never had any nightmare.. hahaha...

^LOL. Nice one Fenny! Post machine..sis..I insert a coin..go SPAM now!! :lol:
yeah man, Yunho rocks in the MV, u and my real sis so alike too...she loves yunho like crazy!

she is a post machine rite?? hehehe...

IF only I was that sexy HOT during shower.. :oops:
then, maybe I would have many stalker like Lisa.. :lol:
*joke finish*

I seldom see a house that is as modern as what Fenny posted in Malaysia..most are terrace house and very small and compact .lol
hmm..With all the glass over the house, wouldn't any passer-by see what's the owner is doing?? hmm..no privacy??

it is not in indonesia kyo.
the glass over the house is cover by the tree rite... n maybe there is a wall fence around the house.

^ a modern house in Jakarta looks more simple than that pic (if I'm not wrong cos so many times I visited modern house) and of cos security 24 hours.

Angel: thanks.. YunHo damn cool and HOT... I wish I can play with him kyayayayayayya *dream... dream*, btw... wads skeleton means in my name and congrats, huh? :lol: Oh~ save YunHo's pic..

i agree that jakarta modern house is much more simple than the pic. cos complexity in jakarta is the limit to explore more design. unlike dubai i think..

#32 -nothing-

-nothing-

Blink Blank

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,404 posts

Posted 14 November 2008 - 05:16 AM

^ woah~ If I know like this... I will take architecture or visual design than PR... If U in Dubai I think u're gonna interested to design cottage in desert... it's really cool :lol:

#33 [email protected]

[email protected]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,564 posts

Posted 14 November 2008 - 05:19 AM

but be careful.. u will not get any sleep.. it is real.. maybe ppl thought we make a joke when we said we dont get enough sleep.. i even experienced sleeping while standing... hahaha...

dubai is so lucky.. it is a dessert but why they got so many oil... our country has lot so them too. but wat a shame, we dont use it wisely..

#34 -nothing-

-nothing-

Blink Blank

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,404 posts

Posted 14 November 2008 - 05:27 AM

it's better not sleep than u always get bored for whole semester cos almost each semester get management and communication is really hard to understand. Until now I dun really understand wads PR stand for?

#35 [email protected]

[email protected]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,564 posts

Posted 14 November 2008 - 05:30 AM

^ agree... now i even miss my assignments.. hahaha..
so many memories from the assignment that i got..

#36 -nothing-

-nothing-

Blink Blank

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,404 posts

Posted 14 November 2008 - 05:35 AM

^ I never miss my assignments cos no memories... actually I want to burn all my assignments.

#37 kyo_jieming2000

kyo_jieming2000

BoA's Healer

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,589 posts

Posted 14 November 2008 - 05:35 AM

the picture says its in Brisbane, I know.. :lol:
haha..I prefer to have some curtains to cover the windows during the night..
I read from somewhere that Scrpio treat privacy as an important factor in their life..that is me..:oops:

#38 [email protected]

[email protected]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,564 posts

Posted 14 November 2008 - 05:41 AM

^ I never miss my assignments cos no memories... actually I want to burn all my assignments.

phuhahaha... u want to burn them...
i have that thought bfr.. the process r so much tutoring. but after u finished them n present them in front of the ppl.. i feel satisfy of my work..
bow all i need is got a job... T-T i need them so bad now..

the picture says its in Brisbane, I know.. :lol:
haha..I prefer to have some curtains to cover the windows during the night..
I read from somewhere that Scrpio treat privacy as an important factor in their life..that is me..:oops:

i agree that privacy is important.. really important for me... i almost forget that we have the same sign n same bday.. hahaha... my bad..

#39 -nothing-

-nothing-

Blink Blank

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,404 posts

Posted 14 November 2008 - 05:49 AM

^ well~ we all 3 have the same sign... and if I have a modern house I want have a huge garden too so my house looks beautiful beside simple and elegant hehe... ur work is practice and me? it's theory T_T

Edited by yippy11, 14 November 2008 - 06:02 AM.

#40 kyo_jieming2000

kyo_jieming2000

BoA's Healer

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,589 posts

Posted 14 November 2008 - 06:01 AM

@Fenny- and I always forget u are already an adult with professional architect degree..my bad too..:oops:''

XD..I would be lazy to keep a garden full of plants..I need a gardener..T_T
but blossoming flowers all around the house would just make our mood better~

most courses have mixtures of practicals and theory exercise..:lol:
I though PR is dealing with how to communicate with humans..lol why only theory?? :lol:

#41 [email protected]

[email protected]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,564 posts

Posted 14 November 2008 - 06:27 AM

^ well~ we all 3 have the same sign... and if I have a modern house I want have a huge garden too so my house looks beautiful beside simple and elegant hehe... ur work is practice and me? it's theory T_T

yeah u r a scorpion too.... hi-5!
i love a garden, but i dont think i can take care of them...
hehehe.. i'm working in pratice.. much more better than theory..
the funny thing is i used to good in memories theory, but after working with project, i lost my ability to memories theory.. hahaha.. i only like history subject for theory

@Fenny- and I always forget u are already an adult with professional architect degree..my bad too..:lol:''

XD..I would be lazy to keep a garden full of plants..I need a gardener..T_T
but blossoming flowers all around the house would just make our mood better~

most courses have mixtures of practicals and theory exercise..:lol:
I though PR is dealing with how to communicate with humans..lol why only theory?? :oops:

i just had my graduation last week...
i'm happy that finally my hard work pay off...
now i can insert my degree when i have a business card... :lol:
i will hire a gardener too.. cos i'm lazy too....

#42 jjcb1987

jjcb1987

BoA*'s Chocolover

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,884 posts

Posted 15 November 2008 - 07:45 AM

XDXD finally it's ur turn to hav an EMP!! :D

not too sure wat to give u but all i can do at least is to congrat u on ur EMP!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

hope u like sky blue... :D now be prepared to post much to receive ur FEP!!! :D

#43 studmuffin

studmuffin

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,265 posts

Posted 20 November 2008 - 07:09 AM

*sneaks in, notices that the party is over, the buffet has been eaten and everyone has gone home*

lol, hi Lisa, I'm sorry for being so late, but the net really hasn't been my friend lately. Belated CONGRATULATIONS FOR YOUR EMP!!!!!

It's about time you sorted yourself out, Spam Ninja :)

and thank you for the camera and the watch- I love them :thumbsup: and I especially love the "studmuffin" nametag you made. I'm definitely going to steal it and use it somewhere :thumbsup:

#44 -nothing-

-nothing-

Blink Blank

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,404 posts

Posted 20 November 2008 - 07:16 AM

@ Jonathan: thanks and my FEP I think it's still so long :)

@ Breeann: ah~ my friend I mean special... I'm waiting ur reply and FINALLY~ thank u *so touched*... "studmuffin" nametag, u can steal it cos it's urs :thumbsup:... wah~ u call me spam ninja, why do u call me like that? :thumbsup:

#45 --e n k y o r i*

--e n k y o r i*

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,122 posts

Posted 20 November 2008 - 11:49 AM

Congrats on the EMP!
Wow, you got it really fast, too haha
Keep having fun at Boajjang~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users