11 replies to this topic

#1 zcanby

zcanby

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 589 posts

Posted 22 November 2008 - 04:37 PM

Does anyone know if there is going to be a new winter SM Town album out? I haven't heard any news yet, but I'm probably thinking there won't be...it seems like everyone is so busy! Ahhh how I miss the SM Family together! Has anyone heard anything??

#2 Uni

Uni

Teh Hajiman Sexy Fail Kru 's Enforcer >D

• BoAjjang Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,665 posts

Posted 22 November 2008 - 04:49 PM

I doubt there's going to be one, seeing how it's so late in the year already. Don't we usually hear about it at least a month or two before hand? Seems like everyone is busy. Last years song was really beautiful, I wish they'd do something like that again

#3 kyo_jieming2000

kyo_jieming2000

BoA's Healer

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,589 posts

Posted 22 November 2008 - 06:39 PM

December is almost coming to town..xD
I guess LSM is really busy with BoA's US debut..that we won't have summer and a winter album this year.. <_<

#4 LuV2U

LuV2U

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,256 posts

Posted 22 November 2008 - 10:50 PM

i thought both their Summer and Winter released is changed with the SM Town concerts.

and, well, considering its almost December and no news or whatsoever regarding the release is surfacing, i think there will be no winter (i mean their winter album release not the season ^^; ) this year.

how i want to see SHINee in one of the crowd ( put it next to their lovely sonbae's ^^ DBSK ) or better doing a collaboration like they did with SuJu back in 2005!!

aahhh~ hopes~

#5 del_boa

del_boa

• BoAjjang Subtitles
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,184 posts

Posted 23 November 2008 - 03:59 AM

i thought both their Summer and Winter released is changed with the SM Town concerts.

and, well, considering its almost December and no news or whatsoever regarding the release is surfacing, i think there will be no winter (i mean their winter album release not the season ^^; ) this year.

how i want to see SHINee in one of the crowd ( put it next to their lovely sonbae's ^^ DBSK ) or better doing a collaboration like they did with SuJu back in 2005!!

aahhh~ hopes~

yup.. for this year, SM only do SM concert to exchange summer n winter albums.. which the last one will be in Thailand november 29..
and i'm going to that concert!!! yay!!!

Edited by del_boa, 23 November 2008 - 04:00 AM.

#6 zcanby

zcanby

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 589 posts

Posted 23 November 2008 - 06:02 AM

Ahhh yeah I pretty much figured that there wasn't going to be one this season. I agree with Uni, I wish they would do another album like the 2007 Winter album. "Only Love" is an amazing song :) I really miss the albums! But I guess BoA's US debut is more important! :P

#7 boa_mania_19

boa_mania_19

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,237 posts

Posted 23 November 2008 - 06:20 AM

but if they still have 2008 winter will be no boa..
huhuhu not fun :S

#8 Elusion

Elusion

Nubberstatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,977 posts

Posted 23 November 2008 - 06:51 AM

No..there shouldn't be, cos that's wad the SM 08 concerts were for o_O..no?

#9 LuV2U

LuV2U

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,256 posts

Posted 23 November 2008 - 06:56 AM

yup.. for this year, SM only do SM concert to exchange summer n winter albums.. which the last one will be in Thailand november 29..
and i'm going to that concert!!! yay!!!

aaaahhhh!! how i envy you at this moment!!!

del_boa you have got to post LOTS and LOTS OF PICTURESSSSS!!!!
or anything!!!!

:)

#10 boa_mania_19

boa_mania_19

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,237 posts

Posted 23 November 2008 - 06:57 AM

heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

T__________________T
so who will perform in that concert???

#11 LuV2U

LuV2U

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,256 posts

Posted 23 November 2008 - 07:04 AM

^
well mostly SM's uprising artists ^^; they called it SM town concert afterall ^^;

i think there will be

DBSK
SHINee
Super Junior
The Grace
SNSD

but i doubt BoA would be there. since she's extremely busy with LSM by her side in her US debut :) how lucky the Korean fans are TT^TT they get to see Ms. Kwon in real flesh and sweat!!

idk if DBSK will be there too. but i think they would, and it would be possible they would perform...............MIROTIC and WRONG NUMBER LIVEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH (sorry, i just thought that )

now im depressed TT^TT

#12 comet_cloud21

comet_cloud21

Trolling in the Deep

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,212 posts

Posted 25 November 2008 - 02:46 AM

I doubt there's going to be one...but if there's chance, I wish they could have one for this season...
SM Town already skipped the summer...But I agree with everyone...They're busy with their schedules...And LSM is busy promoting BoA in the US, so it'll be hard to make an album for this Winter...T_T
But to think, it's the best time to make one...'Cause at least, DBSK is more likely to be in Korea this season (do they?)...And they can also bring back The Grace anytime...after all, it's been a long time since the release of "Here"...And about Super Junior, haven't heard much about them these days...It's just that they'll be having a hard time to pull out BoA off her schedule...unless they will not include BoA in the album...and that would really suck...

Edited by comet_cloud21, 25 November 2008 - 02:47 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users