536 replies to this topic

#496 CoCoGirl886

CoCoGirl886

BoA's my new gf!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,264 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 10:14 PM

THIS JUST IN: http://weareiggy.com/music/?p=354 (Behind the Scene pictures!)
^ Lol. I see myself in two photos! xDD (the one in yellow by the way. haha.)

explicitj0yee omg..... you didn't see her face? IT WAS THE CUTEST THING EVERRRRRRRRRR!!!!! lol. (squinting eyes, shrugged shoulder, looking up, with a smile that showed off her cute dimples!!!). lol.

CoCoGirl886 yea they didn't air our interview, but that's fine with me. lol. IT'S CAUSE WE'RE ASIAN CHINESE! just kidding. haha.

^I see you too! Well I see your face in one and your arm in another, haha. I also see Murphy :hug:. Omgg now I so want to see that face! But I'll never be able to see it since it's not aired.. wahhh! But but.. my korean friend didn't make it either.. maybe it's because she mentioned me and dragged me into the frame as well LOL.

#497 Shortyyy126

Shortyyy126

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 154 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 10:27 PM

^I see you too! Well I see your face in one and your arm in another, haha. I also see Murphy :hug:. Omgg now I so want to see that face! But I'll never be able to see it since it's not aired.. wahhh! But but.. my korean friend didn't make it either.. maybe it's because she mentioned me and dragged me into the frame as well LOL.

man i so regret wearing what i wore that day... cause i was so busy preparing the boa signs the night before that i forgot to do laundry! therefore i was only left with business-ish attires... T_T i felt like i was going to a job interview rather than a concert... lol. T_T yea, i see murphy too! and mike and some other peeps that supposedly arrived at 5am. hehe. i hope SOMEONE captured that face on a picture or a video, cause the MTV crew was still filming during the break time (for behind the scene footages i guess). but since boa was facing the direction of my row, i doubt that would be possible. T_T about the interview, i wish tkc can send it to us, so we can watch it privately. lol. i wanna see how i came out on camera (i just don't want the whole world to see hehe.) :hug:

#498 SinnedBoA

SinnedBoA

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 486 posts

Posted 06 December 2008 - 01:36 AM

Oh i would of loved to of went , to see BoA live is definitely one of the things on my BEFORE I Die List , I WOULD OF ASKED FOR A HUG

#499 evilzmadnezz

evilzmadnezz

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 06 December 2008 - 04:06 AM

WHAT HAPPEN!!!

OH GREAT!! I MISS IT :hug:((

#500 nijuuyondaime

nijuuyondaime

I know BoA*

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 06 December 2008 - 04:10 AM

&

Oh i would of loved to of went , to see BoA live is definitely one of the things on my BEFORE I Die List , I WOULD OF ASKED FOR A HUG

Honestly, I think ALL us wouldve asked. All 126 of us! :hug: But I think a line that long for hugs woulve made her a bit uncomfortable.. haha :hug:

#501 spellitBOAxX

spellitBOAxX

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 425 posts

Posted 06 December 2008 - 01:45 PM

RockWithMe192, I am so jealous!!! you are a very lucky girl! =)

#502 4761922860

My family just disowned me!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,647 posts

Posted 06 December 2008 - 02:34 PM

I really wanna hear LWT, but it's difficult cause of all the screaming :)

#503 Cori

Cori

Teh Hajiman Sexy Fail Kru's Ultimate BoA fan

• BoAjjang Administrator
  • 8,304 posts

Posted 06 December 2008 - 05:52 PM

Again Im sorry for the rudeness again RockWitMe, but later in life you will realize how EXTREMELY lucky you were, because when BoA hits it big here, chances are ppl will never get that close to her ever again.

Ok, first off.
I KNOW I am EXTREMELY lucky, there is no need for me to have a revelation about it.
When I found out about me going I cried my eyes out all night.
That day was the day my dream came true. BoA has been my idol since the age of 12. Just knowing I made an impact on her like that in some way is a BIG thing (I know it was a big impact because kuraudo called me and told me tonight that he asked BoA if she remembered who I was and she said yes).
So I don't have to wait till later on in life, I already know how lucky and I am and nothing in the world is ever going to be worth that day.

Second.
You and I had difference experience with security. Although they said some rude things to you, you can brush it off. I can't really do that, I brushed it off that day because if I hadn't I might not have gotten to see BoA, and I knew that. I was simply telling people MY experience and what I FELT at that moment. I respect your oppinion about security in NYC (I don't live in NYC nor do I live anywhere near and Im not sure if you do too but) but I was writting about my experience, the full thing, not the cencored version xD.

#504 Shortyyy126

Shortyyy126

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 154 posts

Posted 06 December 2008 - 06:43 PM

^ BoA remembers you? *dies* Lol. Heck, nevermind BoA remembering you, I think most of the people who went to the MTV Live event will remember you, including myself. :)

#505 nijuuyondaime

nijuuyondaime

I know BoA*

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 06 December 2008 - 08:30 PM

Ok, first off.
I KNOW I am EXTREMELY lucky, there is no need for me to have a revelation about it.
When I found out about me going I cried my eyes out all night.
That day was the day my dream came true. BoA has been my idol since the age of 12. Just knowing I made an impact on her like that in some way is a BIG thing (I know it was a big impact because kuraudo called me and told me tonight that he asked BoA if she remembered who I was and she said yes).
So I don't have to wait till later on in life, I already know how lucky and I am and nothing in the world is ever going to be worth that day.

Second.
You and I had difference experience with security. Although they said some rude things to you, you can brush it off. I can't really do that, I brushed it off that day because if I hadn't I might not have gotten to see BoA, and I knew that. I was simply telling people MY experience and what I FELT at that moment. I respect your oppinion about security in NYC (I don't live in NYC nor do I live anywhere near and Im not sure if you do too but) but I was writting about my experience, the full thing, not the cencored version xD.

Look, you're only 18 right now am I correct, and I know that you know that you're extremely lucky, but as times passes, you will appreciate MORE. You will have the rest of your life ahead of you to do so, trust me. As BoA being your idol since age 12, I believe I was hooked with BoA since ID Peace B and My Sweetie, so I'm really not that much different from you, except that I'm quite older.

AND if you read it what I said thoroughly, I said I did NOT dispute what happened to you, I just have an issue on how you said stuff that CAN and HAS made ppl react in this forum a certain way. And since I thought we put this behind us, and you just brought it back, ok fine lets go into detail.
1. You got PO'ed when security made the line move while you were being interviewed. Was it an MTV crew interview? No, right? So why does mtv security have to WAIT for you to get YOUR interview done before they do their JOB?? It's not really rude if you think about it. They are not there to make your life easier, nor help with the other stations get their interviews done. Their "job" is to get the line moving and get you guys inside and make everything "secure". Nothing else.
2. When the security guard yelled "everyone with wristbands, follow me!", then stopped you, and he was the same guy, then he was RUDE or an IDIOT. There are many of those in the world, and they're not just in security. :) Actually if it was the tall guy, then it was probably his rude/stupid sense of humor because well, if he said to follow, and he stopped, well you follow the stop too and not go any further. Yes, it was stupid.
3. You mentioned them searching through your stuff as if you could or would have brought anthrax. There was no scanner used for the belongings so this is how its done without one. It's ROUTINE. nothing wrong with it.
4. After all the GREAT experiences to seeing BoA, touching BoA, giving a cake to BoA, I wondered why you ended your fan account ending with a bashing/caution of MTV. Yes later you said it was mainly security. And said a COUPLE of people? Then why even remember a couple of people when all of those good things happened to you?? Then you also said MTV iggy guys were awesome, but you know what? The damage was done. We have people less inclined or maybe scared to go because of it and/or ppl calling MTV morons and have them make a detailed account of what went wrong with MTV in general. We have ppl saying YOU out of people had a sour taste in their mouths because of that? Haha girl, you got a sour free pass for a VERY long time. :P

Again, as many times I say sorry, I cant really apologize for other people's rudeness, but I would have gone through alot WORSE as many would have to experience it all over again, or for many in here, their first time. And yes, I live in NJ and used to live in NY and actually NOT a big MTV fan at all.
Ok, Let me sum this up.

BoA performace + BoA touches + BoA cake presentation + BoA autographed CD + BoA remembering you > rude security

It's really THAT simple. Brush it off. And the best way to do that is to NOT respond to this post saying this and that. Thank you. ^_^

#506 Cori

Cori

Teh Hajiman Sexy Fail Kru's Ultimate BoA fan

• BoAjjang Administrator
  • 8,304 posts

Posted 06 December 2008 - 08:56 PM

Look, you're only 18 right now am I correct, and I know that you know that you're extremely lucky, but as times passes, you will appreciate MORE. You will have the rest of your life ahead of you to do so, trust me. As BoA being your idol since age 12, I believe I was hooked with BoA since ID Peace B and My Sweetie, so I'm really not that much different from you, except that I'm quite older.

AND if you read it what I said thoroughly, I said I did NOT dispute what happened to you, I just have an issue on how you said stuff that CAN and HAS made ppl react in this forum a certain way. And since I thought we put this behind us, and you just brought it back, ok fine lets go into detail.
1. You got PO'ed when security made the line move while you were being interviewed. Was it an MTV crew interview? No, right? So why does mtv security have to WAIT for you to get YOUR interview done before they do their JOB?? It's not really rude if you think about it. They are not there to make your life easier, nor help with the other stations get their interviews done. Their "job" is to get the line moving and get you guys inside and make everything "secure". Nothing else.
2. When the security guard yelled "everyone with wristbands, follow me!", then stopped you, and he was the same guy, then he was RUDE or an IDIOT. There are many of those in the world, and they're not just in security. :) Actually if it was the tall guy, then it was probably his rude/stupid sense of humor because well, if he said to follow, and he stopped, well you follow the stop too and not go any further. Yes, it was stupid.
3. You mentioned them searching through your stuff as if you could or would have brought anthrax. There was no scanner used for the belongings so this is how its done without one. It's ROUTINE. nothing wrong with it.
4. After all the GREAT experiences to seeing BoA, touching BoA, giving a cake to BoA, I wondered why you ended your fan account ending with a bashing/caution of MTV. Yes later you said it was mainly security. And said a COUPLE of people? Then why even remember a couple of people when all of those good things happened to you?? Then you also said MTV iggy guys were awesome, but you know what? The damage was done. We have people less inclined or maybe scared to go because of it and/or ppl calling MTV morons and have them make a detailed account of what went wrong with MTV in general. We have ppl saying YOU out of people had a sour taste in their mouths because of that? Haha girl, you got a sour free pass for a VERY long time. :P

Again, as many times I say sorry, I cant really apologize for other people's rudeness, but I would have gone through alot WORSE as many would have to experience it all over again, or for many in here, their first time. And yes, I live in NJ and used to live in NY and actually NOT a big MTV fan at all.
Ok, Let me sum this up.

BoA performace + BoA touches + BoA cake presentation + BoA autographed CD + BoA remembering you > rude security

It's really THAT simple. Brush it off. And the best way to do that is to NOT respond to this post saying this and that. Thank you. ^_^

Just because im young doesn't mean I don't know how big that experience was. It was the first concert I have been to, she we the first famous person I have ever met, she is my idol.

A couple lines about my disliking the MTV security isn't going to make BoA look bad if that seriously is what you're worried about. Because in no way was it intended to. And if you think that, sorry if that's what you think.

Uni on IRC wanted to know my feelings and my thoughts through out that day. She asked, and I gave.

I don't see how you're blowing this all out of purportion. Sorry if some people find it threatening, if you love the singer, go! FOR GOD SAKES! SUPPORT THE SINGER!

Im over the whole security thing now, really I am, all I have been thinking about for the past three days is wanting to go back and see her (although shes not there, shes in LA, but, you know what I mean).

I AM THANKFUL <---maybe you'll read that better?

#507 Uni

Uni

Teh Hajiman Sexy Fail Kru 's Enforcer >D

• BoAjjang Administrator
  • 8,665 posts

Posted 06 December 2008 - 09:00 PM

Both of you QUIT. This thread is for DISCUSSING, not ARGUING! Everyone should ecstatic that she's finally performing in the US!!

EVERYONE HAD DIFFERENT EXPERIENCES! There is always bad and good parts, like security people being too rough, not doing laundry so you don't have the perfect outfit, or maybe you missed the plane, blah blah blah.

If I see another post continuing this argument, I won't tolerate it and you'll have to deal with me.

Period. End of story.

#508 nijuuyondaime

nijuuyondaime

I know BoA*

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 06 December 2008 - 09:29 PM

:)

#509 SinnedBoA

SinnedBoA

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 486 posts

Posted 07 December 2008 - 01:09 AM

&

Honestly, I think ALL us wouldve asked. All 126 of us! ^_^ But I think a line that long for hugs woulve made her a bit uncomfortable.. haha ;)

LOL yeah that would of been a pretty big line , but i think BoA might of done it , plus getting to actually hug her i would of had an asthma attack LOL

#510 CoCoGirl886

CoCoGirl886

BoA's my new gf!

• Members
  • 5,264 posts

Posted 07 December 2008 - 01:18 AM

^That 126 was just a random number Suchin Pak made up right? I wish we would've been able to get a group pic.. maybe 15 people at a time or something ^_^.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users