how tall is boa?

#512 nijuuyondaime

nijuuyondaime

I know BoA*

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 07 December 2008 - 07:05 AM

LOL yeah that would of been a pretty big line , but i think BoA might of done it , plus getting to actually hug her i would of had an asthma attack LOL

Haha well I don't think BoA would've minded much at all, but her manager or the mtv crew might have an issue with it tho haha And as for an asthma attack, I think the ones who hugged her at Jingle Ball are still alive. ;) But can you imagine? I didn't want to wash my hand after touching her(but unfortunately had to the next day haha), I have no clue what I would've done if I got to hug her.. no shower/bath for a while? hahaha!

^That 126 was just a random number Suchin Pak made up right? I wish we would've been able to get a group pic.. maybe 15 people at a time or something :).

I'm not too sure, maybe someone in the crew gave her a head count? And that 1st pic of that mtviggy blog behind the scenes was the group pic! haha Unfortunately it was only the right side, but as I look at the pic, there ARE around 50 or so ppl, and the middle and left group weren't even taken, so maybe there were 126 ppl there! ^_^

how tall is boa?

More like how short is she. Check out her fan pics/vids at Jingle Ball. Out of the ppl who met her, the shortest girl there was still taller than her :(

Edited by nijuuyondaime, 07 December 2008 - 07:15 AM.

#513 explicitj0yee

explicitj0yee

I know BoA*

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 07 December 2008 - 11:58 AM

[quote name='CoCoGirl886' date='Dec 5 2008, 09:34 PM' post='1907914']
^I was sitting on the bench so I was pretty far away from BoA and all the action. I didn't see her imitate the face either :notworthy:. Didn't you guys also say that she can have the poster? And she was like "WOW really??" and seemed really impressed?

It wasnt us that said she can have the poster have first. Some other fan said it then shes like "Wow really?" and the fan was like ask her and pointed to us I think, and BoA looked over and I was like "yeah take it take it!" but she didn't respond LOl seemed she was thinking if she was thinking if she should take it or not. She was half moving to reach for the poster, but at the end she didn't respond. Then she just asked me where I got so many pictures of her.

Edited by explicitj0yee, 07 December 2008 - 12:02 PM.

#514 CoCoGirl886

CoCoGirl886

BoA's my new gf!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,264 posts

Posted 07 December 2008 - 12:31 PM

I'm not too sure, maybe someone in the crew gave her a head count? And that 1st pic of that mtviggy blog behind the scenes was the group pic! haha Unfortunately it was only the right side, but as I look at the pic, there ARE around 50 or so ppl, and the middle and left group weren't even taken, so maybe there were 126 ppl there! :notworthy:

More like how short is she. Check out her fan pics/vids at Jingle Ball. Out of the ppl who met her, the shortest girl there was still taller than her :notworthy:

I remember Suchin Pak paused a bit though. She said "and all one hundred and... *looks around* twenty six of us!" I'm thinking BoA's 5'1".. maybe 5'2"?

It wasnt us that said she can have the poster have first. Some other fan said it then shes like "Wow really?" and the fan was like ask her and pointed to us I think, and BoA looked over and I was like "yeah take it take it!" but she didn't respond LOl seemed she was thinking if she was thinking if she should take it or not. She was half moving to reach for the poster, but at the end she didn't respond. Then she just asked me where I got so many pictures of her.

Really? I was a bit far away so I don't know the details that well. But I thought she said "Wow really?? Thank you!!"

#515 Shortyyy126

Shortyyy126

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 154 posts

Posted 07 December 2008 - 12:53 PM

126 is truly a great number huh? *points to screenname* lol. just kidding.
about the poster, i really thought that BoA was going to take it since i heard her ask "can i?".
i just thought that you guys didn't say anything back to her. o_O but i guess that wasn't the case. lol.

#516 nijuuyondaime

nijuuyondaime

I know BoA*

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 07 December 2008 - 02:26 PM

I remember Suchin Pak paused a bit though. She said "and all one hundred and... *looks around* twenty six of us!" I'm thinking BoA's 5'1".. maybe 5'2"?

Really? I was a bit far away so I don't know the details that well. But I thought she said "Wow really?? Thank you!!"

Maybe she just counted really fast?? Cuz after all, she's asian. hahaha remember her comment about us following directions well cuz we were asian after BoA's performance? :notworthy: Oh and the crowd responded that we weren't all asian? haha

Edited by nijuuyondaime, 07 December 2008 - 02:36 PM.

#517 fiferdodo

fiferdodo

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 808 posts

Posted 07 December 2008 - 03:03 PM

Hm... They replaced the "MTV Special" on the 9th with some other random show. Is the source Suejinners got the news from accurate? ._.
I'm starting to wonder if they're even gonna air it at all cause there's been ZERO announcement of the date it would air other than "in December" :notworthy:

#518 CoCoGirl886

CoCoGirl886

BoA's my new gf!

• Members
  • 5,264 posts

Posted 07 December 2008 - 03:05 PM

126 is truly a great number huh? *points to screenname* lol. just kidding.
about the poster, i really thought that BoA was going to take it since i heard her ask "can i?".
i just thought that you guys didn't say anything back to her. o_O but i guess that wasn't the case. lol.

^OMG LOL, I didn't even realize! You must feel so special at this moment... or shall I say at that moment :notworthy:.

Maybe she just counted really fast?? Cuz after all, she's asian. hahaha remember her comment about us following directions well cuz we were asian after BoA's performance? :notworthy: Oh and the crowd responded that we weren't all asian? haha

^Hmm I don't recall.. what did she say about directions? Was it the cheering part?

Hm... They replaced the "MTV Special" on the 9th with some other random show. Is the source Suejinners got the news from accurate? ._.
I'm starting to wonder if they're even gonna air it at all cause there's been ZERO announcement of the date it would air other than "in December" :notworthy:

I'm almost positive that they WILL air it. Or else what would be the point of making us cheer so much? Also Suchin was saying stuff like "we'll be back after the commercial."

Edited by CoCoGirl886, 07 December 2008 - 03:07 PM.

#519 Cori

Cori

Teh Hajiman Sexy Fail Kru's Ultimate BoA fan

• BoAjjang Administrator
  • 8,304 posts

Posted 07 December 2008 - 03:12 PM

:notworthy: Oh and the crowd responded that we weren't all asian? haha

That was Sutiiven and I that were like 'WE'RE NOT ASIAN =D!'
:notworthy:

They will air it, they payed for all that recording so more then likely they will play it.

#520 nijuuyondaime

nijuuyondaime

I know BoA*

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 08 December 2008 - 05:20 AM

*listening to My Prayer while at work* lalala :)
can't double quote ppl thru the phone so bear wit me ppl hah

CocoGirl - It was right after her performances and the mtv guy who was instructing us earlier to yell and sing along said we did a good job of following directions and then Suchin said of course we did, we were asian :D

RockWitMe - Ok. who's Sutiiven? hahaha cuz I suck wit mtv ppls' names. It took half the show for me to realize/remember who Suchin was haha oh nvm, misread your post. Sutiiven was the person with you haha

I remember when BoA was taking a breather and ppl were yelling, someone said "You're the Best!", I yelled"No. 1!" :P ppl laughed but I wasn't sure if it was becuz of what I said tho :lol: BoA might have been making faces n I coulnt see or something :lol:

Edited by nijuuyondaime, 08 December 2008 - 05:26 AM.

#521 Super.Mike

Super.Mike

Who's BoA?

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 08 December 2008 - 09:34 PM

I just took off my pink bracelet from the concert today, it was getting a little rough around the edges. My left hand feels so naked now...

#522 Shortyyy126

Shortyyy126

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 154 posts

Posted 08 December 2008 - 10:07 PM

^ ROTFL!!!! You JUST took it off? I couldn't it keep it on, it would be too uncomfortable while I'm showering... I wonder how you did it! Lol. But I still kept my pink bracelet. Did anyone keep it? :P

CoCoGirl886 I certainly did feel special... my heart skipped a beat when Suchin announced "126". LOL. I'm such a weirdo...

#523 CoCoGirl886

CoCoGirl886

BoA's my new gf!

• Members
  • 5,264 posts

Posted 09 December 2008 - 12:06 AM

^Wearing a plastic glove or something? :P. I cut mine off that day.. I think I still have it somewhere in my room. They should've branded it with BoA's name and the concert details.. it would've been so much cooler. Oohh, now I'm thinking that they should've given out goodies like cell phone chains or keychains dedicated to the event. It would've been more costly, but it can act as indirect promotion!

#524 nijuuyondaime

nijuuyondaime

I know BoA*

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 09 December 2008 - 05:43 AM

haha I kept the pink wristband, took it off the next morning :D

did anyone else who got a high 5 think her hand was a lil sweaty? haha it was angelic sweat tho! :thumbsup: I was reluctant to wash my hand for a while :) the thought even crossed my mind, if I had DNA, we could all clone her and have enuff BoAs for all of us.. hahaha :) But then again, she wouldn't be one of a kind with so many of hers running around.. :o

#525 Cori

Cori

Teh Hajiman Sexy Fail Kru's Ultimate BoA fan

• BoAjjang Administrator
  • 8,304 posts

Posted 09 December 2008 - 08:43 AM

^Wearing a plastic glove or something? :D. I cut mine off that day.. I think I still have it somewhere in my room. They should've branded it with BoA's name and the concert details.. it would've been so much cooler. Oohh, now I'm thinking that they should've given out goodies like cell phone chains or keychains dedicated to the event. It would've been more costly, but it can act as indirect promotion!

haha That would have been awsome~!
I took mine off that night, when I FINALLY got home (12am xD), and I put it with my signed CD.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users