536 replies to this topic

#526 Shortyyy126

Shortyyy126

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 154 posts

Posted 09 December 2008 - 01:43 PM

CoCoGirl886 that would've been awesome.as.hell. lol. they should of had a stand there, selling souvenir items to remember the day by. i would have totally bought one of each.

nijuuyondaime yea her hand was a bit sweaty, but i thought nothing of it at that time cause HOMFG BOA JUST TOUCHED ME! rotfl. i washed my hands 1-2 hours later, when i had to use the bathroom.... so that didn't last very long.

RockWithMe192 i too placed my pink wristband next to my (imaginary for now, but will attain in the future AT ALL COSTS) autographed CD. xD

edited*

Here is the official teaser for BoA's MTV Live performance. :D
http://mtviggy.com/v...ve-in-ny-teaser

Okay, I'm really starting to believe that BoA's performance will not be broadcast on television, but will only be uploaded onto MTVIggy. If that's the case then that really isn't much promotion...

Edited by Shortyyy126, 09 December 2008 - 04:21 PM.

#527 Nanachan

Nanachan

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 299 posts

Posted 09 December 2008 - 05:55 PM

edited*

Here is the official teaser for BoA's MTV Live performance. :D
http://mtviggy.com/v...ve-in-ny-teaser

Okay, I'm really starting to believe that BoA's performance will not be broadcast on television, but will only be uploaded onto MTVIggy. If that's the case then that really isn't much promotion...

WOOOW Can't wait to see the full show!!!!

I think she must has more popularity to broadcast it on MTV because she's only a new artist, but is still a failure showing this just on MTVIggy.. T___T

#528 hynndinh

hynndinh

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 09 December 2008 - 09:00 PM

I'm almost positive that they WILL air it. Or else what would be the point of making us cheer so much? Also Suchin was saying stuff like "we'll be back after the commercial."
[/quote]

are you sure she said that? I really (x10000000) want to see that the whole thing on MTV, but can you think of a reason why she would say that and it won't be aired?
im really hoping it will!

#529 nijuuyondaime

nijuuyondaime

I know BoA*

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 10 December 2008 - 03:32 AM

I'm almost positive that they WILL air it. Or else what would be the point of making us cheer so much? Also Suchin was saying stuff like "we'll be back after the commercial."

are you sure she said that? I really (x10000000) want to see that the whole thing on MTV, but can you think of a reason why she would say that and it won't be aired?
im really hoping it will!

yea she something in that manner. but then again, they have commercials on online vids as well :( but lets think positive ppl! :) I also heard suchin ask her about one more performance at the end, I was actually expecting one haha. But they're probably just putting one of her performances at the end. So lets hope no announcements n stuff about the show just means they're just busy editing :D in the meantime, through our experiences(brag even :() and our extensive knowledge of her, lets just do our part to help educate ppl about BoA! woowoo! :)

#530 nijuuyondaime

nijuuyondaime

I know BoA*

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 10 December 2008 - 03:54 PM

Hey did you guys notice the OTHER links at the bottom of boa.ningin downloads?

They have the NYC Time Sq fan reactions video AND pics. So for those who got interviewed by ningin, check it out. Frankly, I think I look like a dork in my pic/video hahaha ;)

#531 vuong22

vuong22

My family just disowned me!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,830 posts

Posted 10 December 2008 - 04:02 PM

Kool cant wait to watch it

#532 Joshorty

Joshorty

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,644 posts

Posted 10 December 2008 - 04:16 PM

Darn we need a date...this HAS to air on TV...and yeah like oyu all said, it seems like it's all for a TV broadcast so let's hope.

#533 Tyler

Tyler

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 783 posts

Posted 10 December 2008 - 08:12 PM

Darn we need a date...this HAS to air on TV...and yeah like oyu all said, it seems like it's all for a TV broadcast so let's hope.

The show will be broadcast live on a giant LCD screen in Times Square, while the recording will be aired around the U.S. by MTV, MTV Iggy and mtvU, a division of MTV Networks available on more than 750 colleges and university campuses in the U.S. Fans can also get a glimpse of the show through MTV channels like MTV Korea, Japan, Asia and Australia.

sounds to me like it will be broadcasted.
if not then a LOT of websites/blogs/forums are wrong.

#534 Shortyyy126

Shortyyy126

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 154 posts

Posted 12 December 2008 - 02:28 PM

this thread is pretty much dead, but i just wanted to spazz about the tkc video of BoA.

http://uk.youtube.co...h?v=wTQOwKeckcU
^ OUR ENTIRE GROUP AT THE VERY END OF THE VIDEO!!!! :DDD

#535 CoCoGirl886

CoCoGirl886

BoA's my new gf!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,264 posts

Posted 12 December 2008 - 06:05 PM

^:P! I totally forgot about that part!

#536 vuong22

vuong22

My family just disowned me!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,830 posts

Posted 13 December 2008 - 10:12 AM

i really wanted to see this when is the full live video going to come out?

#537 CoCoGirl886

CoCoGirl886

BoA's my new gf!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,264 posts

Posted 03 January 2009 - 05:00 PM

^I have no idea.. maybe February 2009 or sometime closer to her album release? :)

I finally uploaded my fancam from that day onto youtube! I shared the original performance a while back on MTV Iggy and linked it here. But now, I dubbed her SBS audio over the performance so the sound quality is better. I also added in a bunch of other short clips I took that day after the performance. Enjoy~

Edited by CoCoGirl886, 03 January 2009 - 05:02 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users