30 replies to this topic

#1 Beyondios

Beyondios

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 181 posts

Posted 07 December 2008 - 05:24 PM

I'm the middle child. I'm always either mistreated or ignored. My dad thinks I'm a worthless piece of garbage and he literally thinks I have mental issues (he says this to my face like every other day). My mom pretends she cares but I can see right through her fake expressions. She doesn't care at all. I get yelled at everytime something bad happens, they always turn to me. I get blamed for everything that goes wrong. It's always me, and when I tell them I didn't do it, they find it hard to believe. My dad thinks I'm bad luck. My younger sister always yells and thinks she knows everything, my parents have no control over her whatsoever. She's really bad and extremely annoying but all they do is spoil her. And everytime she asks for something, she ALWAYS gets it. I'm not exaggerating when I say ALWAYS. My older sister is a whole different story. It's gotten to the point where I can't wait until she moves out because I can't live with her anymore. In short: she's a cuty. I don't even want to talk about her. I'm always left in the dust. I was meant to be my aunt's daughter, I know it. Because whenever I visit her, her husband likes me a lot and she tells me I'm her favorite niece. My cousins love me and I get treated like a human being. I mean c'mon, I don't even have a winter coat. My mom's like "oh you can wear one of your older sister's". AS IF! Like I'd ever be seen wearing one of her stupid coats. I just don't belong in my family. Sometimes I wish I was never born, why did I have to be their daughter? I hate every single person I live with. I'm the quiet kid, always have been. All I do is mind my business but they just won't leave me alone. Always putting me down. I've never had a serious meaningful conversation with any of my family members....EVER. Sometimes I even cry, and my mom sees me but doesn't say anything. She just ignores it as if everything's alright. I'm sick of this house. I want to run away, but I can't.

And I know nobody really cares, but I had to get that out.

Edited by Beyondios, 07 December 2008 - 05:25 PM.

#2 4761922860

My family just disowned me!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,647 posts

Posted 07 December 2008 - 05:40 PM

Don't say you wish you were never born...instead, you should say you were never born into that family...
I feel really bad for you. Reading what you said makes me hate your mom&dad.
Your dad sounds like those dumb(sorry if I sound offending) supersticious people that still believe in that bad luck crap :notworthy:
I guess you're just gonna have to deal with them until you're financially stable to move out of your home.

Good luck =)

#3 Beyondios

Beyondios

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 181 posts

Posted 07 December 2008 - 05:59 PM

No you weren't offending at all. It made me feel better that you called him that because that's exactly what he is.

Edited by Beyondios, 07 December 2008 - 05:59 PM.

#4 starsarang

starsarang

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 261 posts

Posted 07 December 2008 - 06:02 PM

Tell your Aunt and Uncle, or call Children's help phone.
I'm sorry for the situation you are in at this moment of time, but if you truely hate them, take control of your life and get help, unless like what 4761922860 said, wait it out untill you can be able to support yourself finacially.
Maybe your mom truely does care about you, but you feel she is "faking", due to lack of affection and the poor hosehold(people wise) you are growing up in.
I am just guessing as I have never met her before, but, talk to her ( and maybe him? But he sounds as if he would think of you to be ungrateful and say mean things), and tell her that if they do not start to treat you like how you are to be treated, you will leave them to live with your Aunt or report them(?).
Good luck - I hope it goes for the best!

Edited by starsarang, 08 December 2008 - 07:49 PM.

#5 Uni

Uni

Teh Hajiman Sexy Fail Kru 's Enforcer >D

• BoAjjang Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,665 posts

Posted 08 December 2008 - 04:38 PM

Unforunately, the Serious Discussion problems is not a forum for you to complain about things. Please review Serious Discussion rules before posting in here.

*moved*

#6 Jonnie

Jonnie

HP:

• BoAjjang Founder
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,931 posts

Posted 08 December 2008 - 04:48 PM

Beyondios, I sent you a PM. Please read.

#7 runaway

runaway

The Aerospace Engineer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,195 posts

Posted 08 December 2008 - 07:19 PM

urgh.
it must be terrible to have such sisters...
i guess you have to bear with it til you are old enough to get away...
meanwhile make sure you have clear plans for the future and is financially stable...
have you ever told your aunt's family how you feel? Maybe they would have a talk with your family... and make your life a bit easier...

#8 hinachan

hinachan

I miss my mom so much....

• Members
  • 5,472 posts

Posted 08 December 2008 - 08:45 PM

And I know nobody really cares, but I had to get that out.

WE CARE. MAKE NO MISTAKE ABOUT THAT. :P

Someone suggested that you tell your parents you're going to move to your aunt's place, if things don't improve. I strongly disagree with that course of action. Your family could then stop you from having anything to do with your aunt, who could be your main source of help.

Never let the enemy know what you're going to do. B)

You're being verbally abused to a severe degree. Your parents aren't beating up your skin and bones, but they're beating up your heart...and those wounds take a lot longer to heal.

First, if you haven't already, talk to your aunt and tell her how bad the situation is. See if she's willing to take you in, and maybe she and your mother could come to an arrangement. I don't know what your mom and aunt's relationship is; your aunt would know whether it's possible to reason with your mom, or not.

Beyond that, here are some resources I found, that you might want to check out....

There's a great book called "Toxic Parents: Overcoming Their Hurtful Legacy and Reclaiming Your Life". You can find copies of it for as low as 1 cent on Amazon.com:
http://www.amazon.co...g/dp/0553284347

If you live in a larger city, your local library might even have it, because this book is a well-known classic. The author goes into great detail about what makes Toxic Parents act the way they do. More importantly, the author recognizes that YOU are the victim, and you are NOT to blame. Admittedly, your responses to this verbal abuse are limited, given that you're still living with your parents and the evil sisters, but at least this book helps you understand that you're not alone. Whether you borrow or buy the book, you obviously want to make sure that your parents don't see it.

Also, if things get so bad at home, that you're considering doing something drastic, here are a couple of numbers you can call:

If you aren't ready to tell on someone but you want to talk about your feelings and what is happening to you, call the Childhelp National Child Abuse Hotline at 1-800-4-A-CHILD (1-800-422-4453), then press 1 to talk to a hotline counselor. Your call is anonymous. (That means that the hotline counselors don't know who you are unless you tell them.) Sometimes it is easier to tell your problems to someone you don't know.

Even though you're not being physically or sexually abused (I hope), verbal abuse is very damaging. You can call this hotline and tell them what you told us.

Call 1-800-RUNAWAY if you are a teenager who is thinking of running from home: http://www.1800runaway.org/

These people can help, if ever you get desperate and think you want to run away. They have counselors who deal with teens BEFORE they become runaways. You might think there's no way you'll ever leave home, but just in case you'd get to that point, it's good to know there are people you can talk to.

#9 laydee-zee92

laydee-zee92

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 09 December 2008 - 01:49 PM

Heyy
How old are you sweety?
If it helps, I am going through the same kind of thing myself with my family so I know where you are comming from :o
Don't say you wish you've never been born though hun, your parents aint worth you putting yourself down :)
I want to run away from home badly and I wish there was a number like Hinachan showed, so if you live in the US, take advantage. ^-^

My advice would be to just try and stick things out, and maybe detach yourself from your family emotionally. That way nothing they can say will hurt, it worked for me :)

If it gets too bad, run away to your aunties house.
Or better still, run to my house :thumbsup:
I'll hide you!!!!!
Us BoAjjangers will stick together!!!!
:D

#10 MistGuardianChrome

MistGuardianChrome

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• BoAjjang Subtitles
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 577 posts

Posted 09 December 2008 - 06:28 PM

Don't say that you were never born, that's not right at all.
I say this, run away.
Move.
Say you can't stand it anymore and that you hate your family and you will leave.
My friend has done it, yes she has gotten caught.
She currently lives with her Grandparents and Uncle and they don't care. Annie is never happy even though she
acts like it. She tried suicide, didn't work. Instead, got a deep cut on her leg.
I feel so bad for her.
Just recently, two days ago, she ran away from home.
She was suppose to move to Florida in two weeks with her mom.
Her grandma could not stand her anymore and kicked her out.
She ran.
Today, she was suppose to sneak out to school.
Instead, she fainted and is now in the hospital.

Run.
Just Run.
If You Get Caught, continue to Run.
They Don't Care about the first time.
You can report your family and say you can't stand them anymore.
Go to Safe Place, whatever.
You don't belong in that dreadful familiy.
Go live with your Aunts, cousins, whatever.
I'm sorry about what's going on.
You don't deserve it.
But, You're alive for a reason, so take the chance and run or escape whenever you can.
Don't commit suicide, it's not worth it.
You have other options besides that.
And that's just stupid.
Leave before it's too late.
You can leave them a note or something, but if they really cared about you, they will chase after you.
If not, then it's fine.
You can live happier with someone else or a foster home.
Make new friends and a new life elsewhere. Not where you are now.
I feel bad for you...but,

I hope for the best. :D

#11 kuity

kuity

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 637 posts

Posted 09 December 2008 - 07:42 PM

Wah...your situation must be quite bad for you to post something like that on a forum... >.<

Hm...I can only guess at how bad it is for you since I'm a single child and haven't experienced anything like that.

Don't worry so much about it, you'll always have close friends. Not that friends can be a substitute for family but...

#12 hinachan

hinachan

I miss my mom so much....

• Members
  • 5,472 posts

Posted 09 December 2008 - 09:56 PM

I say this, run away.
Move.

Move, yes...if she can get into a supportive relative's home.

Run away? NO!!! It's a tough world for runaways out there, and it would guarantee no future whatsoever. I appreciate your concern for her, but this is not good advice.

Don't say you wish you've never been born though hun, your parents aint worth you putting yourself down :(

Very, very true, and I wish I'd thought to mention that in my post. :)

I want to run away from home badly and I wish there was a number like Hinachan showed, so if you live in the US, take advantage. ^-^

There might be services available where you live...call your local government to see what exists. But please, try to resist the urge to run away, esp. in another country where there aren't as many laws to protect kids/teens. There's too much crime on the streets, too much danger. I know it's horrible at home...but unless you're being physically or sexually abused, it's a lot worse on the streets. :(

Beyondios, I never thought to ask you whether you're a US resident or not. If not, then try calling your local government office to see what resources are available to you, OK?

And please post here to let us know how things are going for you. :D

#13 Shikabane Hime

Shikabane Hime

Who's BoA?

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 10 December 2008 - 12:55 AM

I say this, run away.
Move.

Run away? Plz.

#14 Ayame-chan

Ayame-chan

ロリレイ。

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,107 posts

Posted 10 December 2008 - 06:48 AM

^ Haven't I seen you at Soompi? o_o

Well anyway, to the Topic Starter... you seem to be young, so you'll just have to wait until you're old enough. I think if you run away it'll make things worst. "Good things come to those that wait"--or something like that I forgot how the saying goes, lol.

#15 Shikabane Hime

Shikabane Hime

Who's BoA?

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 10 December 2008 - 08:55 AM

^ Haven't I seen you at Soompi? o_o

Well anyway, to the Topic Starter... you seem to be young, so you'll just have to wait until you're old enough. I think if you run away it'll make things worst. "Good things come to those that wait"--or something like that I forgot how the saying goes, lol.

Maybe. There are way too many girls at soompi to remember every single one.

Running away can be good, but I'll just pull the whole "they gave you a place to sleep" lecture that all righteous-wannabe people like to rant boast about whenever they get the chance.

Edited by Shikabane Hime, 10 December 2008 - 08:56 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users