40 replies to this topic

#16 Nanachan

Nanachan

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 299 posts

Posted 15 December 2008 - 12:21 AM

I used to love so much a guy who sang on a band here in Mallorca when i was 11 xD. I used to love him around 2 years just took him away one day when he says to me that she had gf lol ..

But my first TRUE love was later when i was 14. I met him on a Cosplay tournament in BCN (he's from Madrid) and I liked him. I loved him around 2 years and a half and we hanged out around 2 months, but one day he was disappeared. Just one week later I called him one day at night and he told me that he just turned to his house cuz he was taking her gf to her house LOL... Me was like WTF?! but well, I hung him and forget him... that was so cruel T_T. Still now he's talking to me saying that he's missing me and things like that -__-U Now, I just hate him.

Edited by Nanachan, 15 December 2008 - 12:23 AM.

#17 LionAngel

LionAngel

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,792 posts

Posted 15 December 2008 - 05:00 AM

aww you guys are cute.
you have such nice memories^^
Raul i think i saw her before hmm..

First love? nahh.. never found one. XD

#18 [email protected]

[email protected]

My family just disowned me!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,564 posts

Posted 15 December 2008 - 08:55 AM

first love.....???
uhmm... my story kin dof sad.. n i dont want to remember it again.. but he is my bf now.. hahaha..

#19 Lenne

Lenne

Miss BoA*jjang

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,053 posts

Posted 15 December 2008 - 02:26 PM

my first love...

we were in high school and when we first met each other, sparks flew...literally lol!
i didn't believe in that stuff at first, but it seemed as if it really happened. =]
we fell in love with each other right then and there on Canada day...but it wasn't until almost 2 years later did he break up with his gf and come onto me xD i couldn't stop thinking about him until then...but hey, i was a good girl and i knew my place so there was NO CHEATING involved! =]
i dated him for 2 years...it was a rather rocky relationship after 1 year went by....
there was sooooo much drama -.-
i could probably tell like... 50 stories....
we're sorta friends now.....he gets quite annoying now and then....

-------------

hmmm.....my advice to you Raul would be the obvious...
don't be afraid to let others know your feelings! =]
but of course...if it were me, i would definitely get to know them first before confessing anything...
cuz once u get to know her, she'll get to know you and who knows what she'll think of you then :D

#20 kangvian

kangvian

Who's BoA?

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 05:26 AM

I just love a man who never know i love him

#21 Macek

Macek

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 732 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 05:46 AM

Wow, she is incredibly beautiful *-* And yeah...you are right, you are dumb...Just kidding XD ^^;
Romantic story...
I have different experience with my real 1st love: I just went to write an entrance exam( which i didn't write cause i was admitted without it XD, 2 years ago) to our Grammar school and while i was waiting on the corridor i saw a beautiful vietnamesse girl- with who i made JUST friends and it still last in this way cause i didn't find a courage to confess her with my feelings O.o so i understand you...

#22 sitinana

sitinana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 643 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 09:35 AM

first love.....???
uhmm... my story kin dof sad.. n i dont want to remember it again.. but he is my bf now.. hahaha..

woah a sad first love story turns out to be a bliss? hah, :rolleyes:

-----

Raul, when I first saw the thread title, I thought that you got yourself a gf already =X
Turns out you met your first crush on your way home.

That's great because you get to know that she's well, alive and kicking (:

But not so great because your liking towards her will increase more and the feeling of missing her will come back; and it really sucks.

I suggest that you should tell her, but don't tell her straightforwardly - she'll freak out.
You should meet up with her again, then go out 2 or 3 times, then confess to her.

Things may not be the way you want it after confessing, but it sure makes your heart much much more lighter.
There's no use of holding it for too long, until one day, when you can't take it anymore, you'll explode.

I've my fair share of such things.
I confessed to my best friend, but it didn't turn out well because he liked my another best friend.
Yes, it's heart-wrenching, but life has to move on.

Anyway, that girl's pretty; no wonder you fancy her.

However, I won't say that it's first love. Rather, your strongest crush towards a girl.

All the best Raul! (:

B)

#23 nokkie

nokkie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 738 posts

Posted 17 December 2008 - 03:09 AM

Raul- (>.<) cute first love
I guess i don't have a first love..
I've had crushes though :] But its one of those fantasy things lol,since there's no chance of us getting together..
Anyway the longest person i've liked was for about a year and a half.
He's 3 years older than me and has a girlfriend >__>
He's one of those guys that you can talk to, mature, sensitive and incredibly good with words B)
I remember i was depressed..and i was talking to him about it..and he said (and i quote) "A girl like you should always be happy"
THAT WAS THE BEST THING ANYONE HAS EVER SAID TO ME, *sigh I literally melted..
The things he say..are really nice, but i know its not his intention to lead me on haha.
He finished year 12 and since i haven't seen him for a while i've lost feelings :rolleyes:
Hmmm right now i like this guy in my class lol shhhhh
The thing is, his not worth liking but i just cant stop these feelings..its so stupid =.=
Well we talk alot on msn but face to face...is kind of awkward (keke im self-conscious and don't like people looking at me)
I remember when he started to talk to me about this girl that he likes (which is also in my class) and..it was pretty shattering..
He was all "i can't stop thinking of her, shes always on my mind"
Gosh i cant believe i like him..

ANYWAY
lol i don't think i've ever felt "love" and havent been in any relationships so..yeah :]

#24 kaminokami2086

kaminokami2086

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 906 posts

Posted 17 December 2008 - 04:26 PM

I think most of you have love confused. LOL

#25 leni

leni

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,620 posts

Posted 18 December 2008 - 12:32 AM

wow you met her after 4 years then it must be something kinda like fate... haha!!!
(like what the others have said...) you should tell her! seeing that even after all that time you still had feelings...

first love huh???
hmm...
dunno if what I feel right now with the person is love or just an insane want to not be lonely anymore... haha!!!!
I've never told him.. don't think I ever will though he knows.. he just didn't hear from me.. I'm not that vocal about my emotions.. so just let me write... :hug:
(I am an example of someone not following their own advice... :lol: )

^^

#26 ID_PEACE_B

ID_PEACE_B

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 745 posts

Posted 19 December 2008 - 10:35 PM

My first love?

The piano! It has to be the piano! XD!
Anyways...xP. It is a bit painful to think about my first love. Or should I say "first crush"? Haha! Hopefully, someone else (Mr.Perfect) is somewhere out there. <3<3<3
Yeah, but my first love will always be the piano! ^_^

Edited by ID_PEACE_B, 19 December 2008 - 10:36 PM.

#27 keepsgettinbetter

keepsgettinbetter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 880 posts

Posted 20 December 2008 - 11:47 AM

Aww my first love... EW!

Basically, it was with this boy. I was like so obsessed with his face, and then it got deeper and deeper ... and it was love ! I was quite radical about it at the start, coz I knew that it would never happen (he might just use me for sex if he was ever to get curious, but that's it) and I lost a lot of weight coz I couldn't eat anything, and if I did I was sick after. I cut myself a few times too, and I have his initials scarred on my left upper arm. Eventually, I knew I had to tell him, and he had to reject me, coz he's straight. He was so wonderful about it though... and now my feelings are very slowly dying.

#28 Manniina

Manniina

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 802 posts

Posted 20 December 2008 - 12:37 PM

there's this one guy who I have been thinking of for soon 4 years now.... and it's been soon 2 years since I saw him for the last time.

nothing actually happened between us...I was never even able to talk to him.
I think I fell for him 'cause he was so differend from other guys. He was tall, he had kinda long hair (not THAT long =/ ) and his clothing style was sooo differend from other people.First he used to wear glasses too. He's half finnish and half polish.

First I was just admiring him when I came to new school and saw him. Then day by day, I fell more and more for him. I even guessed his name right. I even guessed right that he could play guitar, and one morning, I saw him carrying his guitar.

My friends made fun of him. They said he wasn't good looking..but to me he looked really charming. He seemed really peacefull too. I always tried to protect him when my friends made fun of him. Oh by the way, he's one year older than I am.
So many differend feeling I felt for him. Happiness, sadness, the feeling of being worried and so on....

Then slowly, more and more, he started changing. He stopped from wearing glasses, he started playing around with other girls and cut his hair short. That shocked me when I saw it. and on one day...he and his friends were making fun of me and my friends. at that moment, I chose to walk away. I still couldn't stop my feelings, I still couldn't hate him.

Then the time came when his time in lower secondary school was over and it was the last time for me to see him anymore. Few times I got teary. Then Iwas already sitting inside the bus when I saw him for the last time, walking away. I haven't seen him since that day. I thought I could forget him...that summer after he was gone..there was some weeks when I didn't cry about it but then after some weeks, I burst into tears and realized that I still hadn't forgotten him.

and I still haven't. Everything reminds me of him. His mom is a teacher so I see her quite often. I also see his dad really often. But never have I seen him since that day he walked away.

I have never felt like this, so I think this is my first love. One-sided first love. I still have pics of him. Sometimes I fail and look at those pics. But slowly, someday, he will only be a memory.

Edited by Manniina, 20 December 2008 - 12:39 PM.

#29 kadykutthroat

kadykutthroat

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 20 December 2008 - 03:32 PM

my first love is a celebrity; robert pattinson ^^;;
it's silly, i know, but still, a girl can dream, right?

#30 ID_PEACE_B

ID_PEACE_B

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 745 posts

Posted 20 December 2008 - 05:32 PM

Then slowly, more and more, he started changing. He stopped from wearing glasses, he started playing around with other girls and cut his hair short. That shocked me when I saw it. and on one day...he and his friends were making fun of me and my friends. at that moment, I chose to walk away. I still couldn't stop my feelings, I still couldn't hate him.

Then the time came when his time in lower secondary school was over and it was the last time for me to see him anymore. Few times I got teary. Then Iwas already sitting inside the bus when I saw him for the last time, walking away. I haven't seen him since that day. I thought I could forget him...that summer after he was gone..there was some weeks when I didn't cry about it but then after some weeks, I burst into tears and realized that I still hadn't forgotten him.

and I still haven't. Everything reminds me of him. His mom is a teacher so I see her quite often. I also see his dad really often. But never have I seen him since that day he walked away.

I have never felt like this, so I think this is my first love. One-sided first love. I still have pics of him. Sometimes I fail and look at those pics. But slowly, someday, he will only be a memory.

=/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users