514 replies to this topic

#511 Uni

Uni

Teh Hajiman Sexy Fail Kru 's Enforcer >D

• BoAjjang Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,665 posts

Posted 30 December 2008 - 05:43 PM

Haha. Shin Dong really worked the stage. I was surprised at how well some of the guys pretended to be feminine.

I didn't even notice Shindong wearing lipstick xD Of course since it started at 8AM for me, I woke up for the program, missed half an hour cause I refused to get up and was cranky and half asleep still the whole entire time, so I didn't pay much attention rofl.

Jo Kwon is a little TOO good at being feminine though, it's almost disturbing rofl. Sungmin too. I remember the first Wonder Boys performance and I was like O_O;

Everyone's got connections in that group though. SM, JYP, and YG members. So they got a hold of SNSD's actual lollipops and Wonder Girl's mic stands ha.

#512 CoCoGirl886

CoCoGirl886

BoA's my new gf!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,264 posts

Posted 30 December 2008 - 06:41 PM

I'm not sure if anyone mentioned it.. but I was watching BoA's SBS performance again and noticed her left female backdancer from our view (gray shirt with black vest) doing steps differently. Was it planned by a choreographer or spontaneous?

2:43: "your love your love"
^Instead of raising the right arm straight into the air, she does a slight wave (to the audience?)
2:57: "woah woah~"
^She did that whole part differently and ended with her hand over her mouth. Though I have to admit that it looks really nice :(.

Edited by CoCoGirl886, 30 December 2008 - 06:43 PM.

#513 bokachu

bokachu

BoA News Machine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,776 posts

Posted 31 December 2008 - 09:29 AM

fan cam EYU (SBS gayo) http://uk.youtube.co...re=channel_page

#514 NickF227

NickF227

mmm... BoA's cute

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 31 December 2008 - 11:29 AM

I'm not sure if anyone mentioned it.. but I was watching BoA's SBS performance again and noticed her left female backdancer from our view (gray shirt with black vest) doing steps differently. Was it planned by a choreographer or spontaneous?

2:43: "your love your love"
^Instead of raising the right arm straight into the air, she does a slight wave (to the audience?)
2:57: "woah woah~"
^She did that whole part differently and ended with her hand over her mouth. Though I have to admit that it looks really nice :(.

I commented on the 'woah woah~" thing in another topic, saying that it looked like choreography from Hollaback Girl and that it was really nice and since we only saw the two girl backups, I assumed it was free pose.

I didn't notice the "your love" one though.

#515 e k o t i a .

e k o t i a .

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 771 posts

Posted 03 January 2009 - 03:08 PM

Just copy and paste from other thread ;) Cause It's funny :)
Do u guys see her dancer ( the guy with grey shirt) while dancing (I wanna take u to my room) with BoA put his tongue out of his mouth. And BoA saw that. She laughed

I saw that! I laughed at her laughing. She looked really comfortable performing with a lot of confidence.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users