264 replies to this topic

#1 Mashimaro-san

Mashimaro-san

VIVID

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,478 posts

Posted 21 February 2009 - 12:09 PM

When I'm bored sometimes I would go check up other artists, J-pop, French music, and American pop.

Some artist, I just can't seem to "like" XD ~

Today I listened to Name Amuro's BEST FICTION, and I didn't like any song (.__.) . . .

Leah Dizon, I never got into her, even after listening 2 of her albums (X_X) . . .

Gackt - I just don't get J-rock overall . . .

Hello! Project - I only liked Buono, and they are a minor subgroup.

Johnny's Ent. - I only liked Arashi (.__.) ~

I got bored of w-din.s since i only liked one song from them xD ~

Though the most amazing so far is Ayumi Hamasaki.

I disliked Ayu for like 2 years until her compilation album came out, I decided to check it out.

I was stunned because I actually like some of her songs ~

#2 keepsgettinbetter

keepsgettinbetter

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 880 posts

Posted 21 February 2009 - 12:15 PM

Definitely Morning Musume. I saw them everywhere, and I was like "wow they must be good"... I was so wrong. :huh:

I can't really think of anyone else at the moment. There's definitely more though lol.

#3 bokachu

bokachu

BoA News Machine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,769 posts

Posted 21 February 2009 - 12:18 PM

--I just can't like J-POP singers, most of them. I don't know, to me, it looks like they read Japanese word by word in songs, not singing. :)
Except Utada, and I only like First Love and Prisoner of Love.
I really don't like JE boy-bands also, Japanese again, all their fan services make me :huh: , not entertaining with me.

--Some slutty US singers, you know what I mean. OK, I can listen to their songs (the ones with promotion only) if they are good (I mean through mp3), but when I see they perform with all the body-shake thing, or watch their MVs without clothes , I hate it. Don't want to check their albums out.

--Christina Aguilera, Jessica Simpson, Madonna, Miley Cirus, Jonas Brothers - don't know, maybe my first impression about them was really not good. So, don't want to find their songs to listen. :)

--JYP, only like one song: Honey

--US rappers like T-Pain, Jay Z, etc. They just scare me. IMO

Edited by bokachu, 21 February 2009 - 01:45 PM.

#4 e n v i i

e n v i i

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 551 posts

Posted 21 February 2009 - 12:19 PM

~ Any boy bands aside from DBSK. None of their songs seem to be that catchy to me. .___________.

~ Ayumi Hamasaki. Some of her songs, I like, but more often than not, her singles are a hit-or-miss for me.

~ Hello!Project. I like about one or two songs by some groups, but that's about it.

~ Gackt.

~ Most J-rock bands. Only a few of them have a really distinct sound, and I went on a downloading spree once with a bunch of diff.bands and I couldn't tell any of the songs apart. o___________o THEYALLSOUNDTHESAME. D:

~ Rain/Bi

~ Utada Hikaru

#5 Xeno

Xeno

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 450 posts

Posted 21 February 2009 - 12:46 PM

-Punk Rock I simply cannot get into it. I have tried my best to give this music a chance. I just cannot stand it.

-Just about any boyband in exsistence today. I can stand some of Big Bang songs. Every other boyband whether it be US,Asian, or anywhere else I cannot stand them. I know some will refer BoyzIIMen,112,Dru Hill for example as boybands. I never thought of them like that. I look at them as R&B groups and not boybands.

#6 iggy

iggy

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 395 posts

Posted 21 February 2009 - 12:46 PM

I think Morning Musume is overrated, although that could just be my personal preferences and likely is. :huh:

I used to think Ayumi. I liked Namie's voice a lot but just can't get into her style. I find that really unfortunate because I really enjoyed her song when I heard Four Seasons in the Inuyasha movie.

#7 Jax

Jax

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 820 posts

Posted 21 February 2009 - 12:52 PM

Misono-I can't take her voice,

MiChi

Hitomi Shinatami

DBSK- I think I like 2 songs in their entire discography, I like the guys though

#8 MomoYome

MomoYome

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 760 posts

Posted 21 February 2009 - 12:55 PM

I've been having a hard time accepting Ayumi Hamasaki's new stuff. GAHH I miss the good ol' days. Ever since Mirrocle World I've been having a really hard time listening to her stuff.

DBSK's Japanese stuff. I think it just SUCKS.

And I agree with J-Rock/Visual Kei. I think it's just weird. I have no interest getting into it.

#9 Tyler

Tyler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 783 posts

Posted 21 February 2009 - 01:01 PM

Namie Amuro.
i just dont see whats so special about her.

#10 walkthroughme

walkthroughme

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,377 posts

Posted 21 February 2009 - 01:10 PM

So Nyeo Shi Dae. I gave them a chance when they came out, but they really lost my interest.
KARA. The only songs I liked were 'Break It' and 'Do You Wanna?'. I just can't seem to like them.
JE - Except for KAT-TUN and Arashi, I really don't like any other JE artists. Especially NEWS.

There's actually a lot more, but I'll spare you all.

#11 joyfulsmile

joyfulsmile

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 206 posts

Posted 21 February 2009 - 01:20 PM

Utada Hikaru - She's so boring and extremely overrated IMO, her voice is nothing special at all. She sounds like she's crying when she sings, it's annoying.

Leah Dizon - She disgusts me to be honest lol

Rihanna - Don't even get me started. Her voice is terrible, she acts like a slut in almost every music video, even her ballads.

Lady GaGa - Ugh, so annoying and such a whore. She's really disgusting. I'm okay with pretty whores, but she's one of the ugly ones.

Koda Kumi - Same as Lady GaGa. It's a shame because I used to be a fan and could get past her image because she released good music, but not so much anymore since her music sucks.

#12 miduhyo

miduhyo

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,778 posts

Posted 21 February 2009 - 01:30 PM

Koda Kumi - i like her music, but her style and something about her personally drives me insane, i look at her and think "WHORE" ...

Moring Musume - ... i can't even think of words, i just HATE them

that group that sings GEE -- i hate them so much i can't even remember their name... is it SNSD??? I DON'T KNOW! all i know is that everyone is like "I LOVE THIS SONG AND THIS GROUP!" and so i tried them out, and i hate them!!!

Any girl group actually -- there's something about them i hate....

there's a lot more that i can't think of right now, i probably can't think of them because i don't think of them usually since i hate them so much. haha. just a random thought, has anyone tried to type sideways right now? i am. and it looks sooooo werid. Watching the words type sideways is pretty amazing. haha. just a random thought from me to you, someone else try it someday!

OH YEAH! i see people talking about Lady GaGa.
i HATE HER! first of all, whats with the name, second of all, whats with the style, thrid of all... i just hate her!

Edited by miduhyo, 21 February 2009 - 01:33 PM.

#13 Cori

Cori

Teh Hajiman Sexy Fail Kru's Ultimate non-asian BoA fan

• BoAjjang Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,296 posts

Posted 21 February 2009 - 01:40 PM

Miley Cyrus...explains its self.

Jonas Brothers...ok they're cute but...they all (except Kevin...that I know of) have dated another singer and either A. Cheated on them or B. Broke up with them in the stupidest way xD!

Gakt, j-rock really isn't my taste, although I have liked things by L'arc en ciel and Seo Taiji

Ayumi Hamasaki, her voice is just too whiney and nasally that I just haven't gotten into it that much

Big bang, I feel sad about this because everyone talks about how awsome they are and I just don't see or hear it...;)

EVERYONE from High school musical!!! SHOOT ME IN THE FACE WHEN I LISTEN TO THEIR MUSIC!

#14 BoA_rocks_in_english

BoA_rocks_in_english

The Unbiased BoA Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,011 posts

Posted 21 February 2009 - 02:06 PM

poop...I READ THE THREAD TOPIC WRONG LMAO!

Edited by BoA_rocks_in_english, 22 February 2009 - 06:36 AM.

#15 bokachu

bokachu

BoA News Machine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,769 posts

Posted 21 February 2009 - 02:09 PM

Lifehouse
Evanescence
David Cook
Within Temptation
BoA

BoA???
So why are you here? ;)

Edited by bokachu, 21 February 2009 - 02:10 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users