264 replies to this topic

#46 korniceman3000

korniceman3000

Composer/Songwriter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,383 posts

Posted 22 February 2009 - 02:27 PM

^ Oh God, so much of SM Ent. is riddled with talent that can't be used because they have practically no good songwriters and all the good songs are locked in for their top stars who are starting to decline...

#47 bokachu

bokachu

BoA News Machine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,776 posts

Posted 22 February 2009 - 02:56 PM

Just remember 1 person
Soo Hee of Wonder Girls, don't know why she can be a singer. If so, I could be too. LoL
She is the one makes me not get into Wonder Girls. LoL
OK, I can like their catchy music, but seeing Soo Hee makes me ehh. :thumbsup:
She ruins the group.

#48 MissBoAngel

MissBoAngel

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,032 posts

Posted 22 February 2009 - 03:18 PM

pretty much only SNSD .
besides them i'm pretty open minded for almost any artist of any country .

oh oops and Miley Cyrus .
all the reasons have already been mentioned :thumbsup:

#49 BoA_rocks_in_english

BoA_rocks_in_english

The Unbiased BoA Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,011 posts

Posted 22 February 2009 - 03:57 PM

Ayumi Hamasaki - Her voice gets on my nerves reminds me of nails to a chalkboard >.<. Honestly dont see the big fuss about her at all. Ive listened to a couple of her heaven performances and almost everytime she sings the Lalala part she goes nasaly and i gotta turn it off cuz it sounds horrible.

Anything disney, ex. Miley Cyrus, HSM, ANYTHING

Anything rap, most annoying music on the market.

Edited by BoA_rocks_in_english, 22 February 2009 - 03:59 PM.

#50 BoA* Shine!

BoA* Shine!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,412 posts

Posted 22 February 2009 - 04:21 PM

-SS501 - The name of the group is just weird and basically see them as a DBSK copy cat
-Jewelry - They try to be too sexy and it's been way too overused. Not appealing at all.
-Seo In Young - She just seems to have a certain personality that I just don't like. Very primadonna. Her voice is annoying too.
-Jessica H.O - What can I say? Didn't really like her after the whole BoA bashing.
-After School - They got skills I'll say, but the sexy concept is long overused so it's not that appealing to me
-Wonder Girls - I like their songs, but I just can't seem to like the group for some reason...
-Disney singers - overrated much?

#51 --e n k y o r i*

--e n k y o r i*

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,122 posts

Posted 22 February 2009 - 04:50 PM

I can't get into

--Annoying in-the-closet pretty boys like Zack Effron or the Jonas Idiots

--Tokio Hotel. Ugh, puke, dont get me started.

--Any scene/emo band that features people trying to emulate whats already been done by the greats like The Smashing Pumpkings or Nirvana *cough* My Chemical Romance *cough* and that write stupid lyrics about how life is so hard because you broke up with your boyfriend and you wanna die blah blah blah. *cough* Fall Out Boy *cough*
--Any American Idol winners or runner ups
--Leona Lewis, she's not bad but she mostly bores me

Lady GaGa - Ugh, so annoying and such a whore. She's really disgusting. I'm okay with pretty whores, but she's one of the ugly ones.

LMAO
While I dont agree that she's not pretty,
its still a pretty hilarious comment XD
Most people wouldn't actually admit that hahaha
:thumbsup:

Edited by --e n k y o r i*, 22 February 2009 - 04:55 PM.

#52 Yuuki_Haruka

Yuuki_Haruka

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 278 posts

Posted 22 February 2009 - 05:22 PM

Anyone from JE: They're not good looking, they don't have good voices, they don't have good music, there are no redeeming qualities. At all.

Anyone from HP(minus Maki Goto): UGH. JUST UGH.

Nearly every boy/girl group in korea(minus DBSK and Wonder Girls):
The most overrated artists on the face of the planet. Barely any of them have any real talent, just because you can dance doesn't mean that you should make music and be successful.

Disney Trailer Trash: Do I really need to explain :3?

That's actually really it, I can generally end up liking anything.

#53 Mashimaro-san

Mashimaro-san

VIVID

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,478 posts

Posted 22 February 2009 - 05:32 PM

I despise the Jonas Brothers!

High School Musical, all my friends love it, but me, I swear to god if I was a billionaire I'd put every single CD I see into flames and also the factory where the CD comes from.

#54 runaway

runaway

The Aerospace Engineer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,195 posts

Posted 22 February 2009 - 07:43 PM

^
agreed...
all my friends are in love with HSM...
i tried hard to like them... watched the first movie... but i really couldn't sit through the last 5 minutes... gave up liking them totally...

PS did anyone see the cartoon version in the HSM magazine?? it looks worse than crap...

actually anything disney-produced is crap to me... it brings the OLD disney productions to shame...

#55 a_chan

a_chan

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 916 posts

Posted 22 February 2009 - 08:26 PM

Everyone from H!P apart from the solo artists because they can actually sing (They do however, need to get away from H!P and Tsunku like GoMaki did)

JE boys, they all seem the same to me

Koda Kumi, I like her singles but I hate her albums. There's a HUGE difference in quality.

Wonder Girls, I can't stand them. Not because they can't sing (except Sohee) BUT there songs just aren't my style

SNSD, they just don't seem to grab my attention (Except for Taeyeon's solos)

Taylor Swift (Her voice is so nasally and i hate it when she tries to sing with power)

Christina Aguilera (Love her voice, love her image but she only has a couple of songs I like. Those being Beautiful and Hurt)

Miley Cyrus, nuff said

Rihanna, i like Don't Stop The Music and thats it

Chris Brown, he's not hot to me and that's all he really has, didn't even like him before he hit Rihanna

#56 myname_boa_betheone

myname_boa_betheone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 769 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 07:05 PM

-Jolin Tsai
-S.H.E
-Twins
-Basically all HK artists and their crappy, boring music
-Fareinheit or whatever you call them. I don't know if I spell it right or not.
-Zhang Li Yin (because her songs are supremely boring urrgh)
-Mariah Carey (she has a great voice but her video clips are really dull/stupid/self-centered)
-Bi/RAIN he is overrated
-WG (I can't see any charisma, they are trained/ stiff like a dead fish on stage)
-Fergie

#57 ~ JaeJae ~

~ JaeJae ~

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 711 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 07:41 PM

SNSD: dear GOD don't get me started. the mere sight of them irks me. -___-
this has to be the group i hate most. they top everything i hate. i don't get how people are like "omg they're sooo good!"
uh..they're not. ok? dancing sucks, no talent, fake looking girls. the only thing i managed to like was TaeYeon's 'IF' and it annoys me now
too since it's her.

Miley Cyrus: ok...I think you already kno why
ever since she's gone nuts..which was probably when she got into disney, she annoyed me.
she's EVERYWHERE i look. i want...to burn her. -__-

J-Rock: scares the hell out of me >_<
what..kinda music is this?!

US Artists (ESPECIALLY RAPPERS): i'm sorry...i live in the US but their music sucks.
i can never listen to a song over and over again. it gets sooo boring and the people are just..ehh...
and rap? ha. i dispise rap music.
{ex: Taylor Swift, 50cent, T.I., Akon, Lil' Wayne <--hate him, Kanye West, etc.}

Japanese artists: I don't know WHY, but I just can't get myself to like japanese music from japanese people. x]
Koda Kumi now and them has a couple songs I like but that's it.

Heavy Metal from anyone: no... no comment.

VIET SINGERS!: omfg i hate it so much! they're boring and they either sing pointless music or do terrible covers of other peoples music
i have to put up with it everyday since my family is mostly viet. thank god im mixed. i hate viet ppl. NO OFFENSE TO ANYONE ON BOAJJANG. =D
i love everyone here even if i dont know you. but anyway, yeah, viet music is stupid. i mean...songs about chickens? fishing? doing their hair? wtf...

oh theres probably more but i can't think O_O

Edited by ~ JaeJae ~, 23 February 2009 - 07:46 PM.

#58 litoxlight

litoxlight

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 07:42 PM

From the top of the list...

...DBSK ._. (don't flame!!) Nice vocals, but they're a little too much (overrated)... just can't seem to like them that much.
SNSD --sometimes I just feel weird listening to them, so I stop xD haha

hmm.. that's about it for now; there are awesome artists out there ^.^

#59 ID_PEACE_B

ID_PEACE_B

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 745 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 09:12 PM

Here's a few...

PLEASE DON'T MISTAKEN ME FOR BASHING THESE ARITSTS.

1. Taylor Swift (please don't hit me) - I DON'T HATE HER!!! I actually like her a bit. Teardrops on my Guitar is a pretty song, but her songs now are sometimes fruity and cliche. I think she's pretty, sweet, kind, and all but she's just one of the artists that I really can't seem to get into.

2. Jay-Z - No comment.

3. Katy Perry - uhm... I guess Hot N Cold is a nice song, but... "I Kissed A Girl And I Liked It". No comment.

4. Miley Cyrus - I was so hypnotized by her when I was eleven, but now... I'm just not that into her anymore.

5. Super Junior - I think that "Miracle" is a catchy song, but their other songs just seem boring to me. No offense to the fans. :thumbsup:

6. Jonas Brothers - ...

7. Zhang Li-yin - I like her, but I don't like her like I like BoA.

8. SNSD - I like Haptic Motion song a lot, but when I watch their MVs I'm like, "Why are there so many girls? I can't even name all of them... >_>"

Edited by ID_PEACE_B, 23 February 2009 - 09:13 PM.

#60 euwingz

euwingz

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 236 posts

Posted 24 February 2009 - 12:24 AM

western male artists..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users