492 replies to this topic

#16 whatta-chan

whatta-chan

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,306 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 11:19 AM

i was in sf a couple days ago, and i saw the virgin megastore with STORE CLOSING signs all over it, and i got so confused. ^_^

i really hope she'll make an appearance though, even at a different store T_T

#17 joyfulsmile

joyfulsmile

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 206 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 11:32 AM

Ah I was planning on driving 4 hours to go there. Thanks for the info.

#18 AyuLuv90

AyuLuv90

日本 ♥ 한국 ♥ Việt Nam

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,320 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 11:49 AM

a question:
will BoAjjang forbid it to post BoA's whole US album for downloading?

i hope so! everyone should buy the album online or in stores to support BoA! ^_^

Edited by AyuLuv90, 09 March 2009 - 12:02 PM.

#19 MomoYome

MomoYome

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 760 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 11:52 AM

i was in sf a couple days ago, and i saw the virgin megastore with STORE CLOSING signs all over it, and i got so confused. ^_^

i really hope she'll make an appearance though, even at a different store T_T

Well, most of their stores are closing now. All of the ones in Los Angeles have closed within the last 6 months. I believe the flagship store in Times Square is going under also. It's tough times with this economy.

Uni: http://forums.boajja...t...112875&st=0 <~ Boanjel mentions teh 360 campaing, and I searched around and havent found anything else on this.

#20 whatta-chan

whatta-chan

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,306 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 11:55 AM

^ yeah, i meant like a different media store altogether, although i don't really know which store still sells cds and willing to host an autograph signing....barnes and noble? ^_^

Edited by whatta-chan, 09 March 2009 - 11:56 AM.

#21 MomoYome

MomoYome

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 760 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 12:00 PM

Aomeba Music still sells music. There's one in LA and one in SF also. ^_^ Though I doubt that it would really happen. What BoA really needs to do is have a street concert like PCD did when Doll Domination came out. I really do hope that the one here in Los Angeles still goes on. I'm a little pissed that it's at the Virgin store because the CD their is the most expensive. And all book/album signings I've been to, you have to buy the album at the store in order to get an autograph...:< I would love to bring my ID; PEace B album and have her sign it, but she'd probably be instructed to only sign her English album...

#22 bokachu

bokachu

BoA News Machine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,776 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 12:02 PM

a question:
will BoAjjang forbid it to post BoA's whole US album for downloading?

i hope so! everyone should buy the album online or in stores to support BoA! ^_^

I pre-ordered it already, but I live in the UK
I will have it later than you guys, well at least 2 weeks after 17/3
I can't wait
Or maybe allow uploading 3 songs in the album? It would be great.

#23 Junichiro

Junichiro

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 316 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 12:09 PM

For me, I ordered through Amazon.com to my dorm address, but realized that when it comes out, I'm going to be back at home...

So I won't be able to listen to my CD until I actually get back to school... I mean, I guess I could be patient and wait an entire week more... But the suspense is killing me XD

I am kind of half and half on the uploading this, because I know there will definitely be people who are going to not feel like they need to buy it once they have it on their iPod: on the same note, there will be people who will never listen to her new album unless they get it downloaded online...

Kind of like how I would never have bought Kelly Clarkson's new album (the leaked one) and would have never listened to her, but because someone uploaded the leak, I now listen to her...

#24 toto101

toto101

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 139 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 01:06 PM

You know what BoA is missing on her album! Collaborations !! she needs someone big on the album you know :/ but its all good and anyone else see that EAT YOU UP is #68 its climbing slowly on ITUNES dance chart!!!

#25 bokachu

bokachu

BoA News Machine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,776 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 01:17 PM

BoA to be Featured in THR’s Next Generation Asia
http://oriyo.com/200...eneration-asia/

Credit: [email protected]

#26 Kwcty6888

Kwcty6888

My family just disowned me!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,355 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 01:18 PM

I found some info on iTunes 360, but it's not very useful...

iTunes 360

iTunes 360 is a marketing and advertising program co-funded by iTunes and content providers to promote music, TV shows, and movies. iTunes 360 is a great way for content providers to increase their advertising budgets and maximize sales. Please reach out to your iTunes label representative for more information.

http://www.apple.com/itunes/marketing/

Lmao, I searched iTunes 360 in quotes, and BoAjjang.com was the fourth result down xD

#27 Mashimaro-san

Mashimaro-san

VIVID

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,478 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 01:42 PM

You know what BoA is missing on her album! Collaborations !! she needs someone big on the album you know :/ but its all good and anyone else see that EAT YOU UP is #68 its climbing slowly on ITUNES dance chart!!!

BoA's Eat You Up already reached #2 in iTunes Dance Chart last year, behind Lady Gaga.

#28 finklboy

finklboy

mmm... BoA's cute

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 01:54 PM

ugh. i was planning to skip school and go see BoA in SF?!!! I can't believe that they would cancel it?!?!!

#29 Suzukaze Maikaru

Suzukaze Maikaru

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 304 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 01:59 PM

Well i think she has to first get reconized... I would almost consider the producers as semi collabs u know :P

But once she makes it big then she'll be the hot request like Rihanna was after her Umbrella album came out...everyone wanted to collab with her (Justin, Ne-yo, Chris Brown)

#30 toto101

toto101

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 139 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 02:20 PM

No but im saying like new artist always get some kind of collabo on the album and BoA is big in Asia so im sure someone would be like yea i wanna work with her ! BoA should have gottern her label to get her with someone big for the album like a rapper Flo rida was good but someone bigger liek Kanye or something for one track at least it would get ppl more interested. Yea BoA is climbing again on itunes so thats good.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users