28 replies to this topic

#16 boafan_1

boafan_1

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 999 posts

Posted 11 March 2009 - 12:28 PM

^ Yup. That's one of her best ballads ^^ If you listen to it on the PLAY LIVE DVD, it just blows you away ^^

#17 LuV2U

LuV2U

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,256 posts

Posted 11 March 2009 - 06:11 PM

aweeessoommeee!!

Im lovin Play and Best Fictions album 8D 8D 8D

i so regret why i didnt notice her before! i was so focusing only @ our beautifull BoA~ :P i cant wait for Wild to be release!
im her fan as of the day i listen to PLAY!

XDXDXDXD

:D :) :)

her ballad is not that bad actually, but i think im more into her dance song at this moment (the ballads will probably grew more on me since im going to hear her albums now almost....everyday XDXDXDXD )

#18 boafan_1

boafan_1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 999 posts

Posted 13 March 2009 - 01:47 AM

^ If you listen to a lot of her music, you'll wish she'd put out more ballads these days :D

#19 SinnedBoA

SinnedBoA

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 486 posts

Posted 14 March 2009 - 09:12 PM

Listen to her new song Wild its definitely my favorite Namie song now , its amazing im sure you can find the video on YotTube , and if you don't like WILD ,

Want Me Want me is a very sexy feeling song with a hard R&B feel to it ,

Violet Sauce is also really good ( the remix is better ) ,

and last but not least Can't Sleep Can't Eat Im Sick , a very very good song , that's my top of Namie Amuro songs

Almost all of her song are available on I-Tunes America , if you use I-Tunes

Oh and one more Girl Talk a classic Namie song

#20 boafan_1

boafan_1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 999 posts

Posted 14 March 2009 - 09:50 PM

^ Which one for Violet Sauce? I don't quite like the -Another Recipe- version ><

WMWM... I hate that song >.< I wouldn't listen to it if you're a lyrics person ^^

#21 SinnedBoA

SinnedBoA

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 486 posts

Posted 16 March 2009 - 06:20 PM

^ Which one for Violet Sauce? I don't quite like the -Another Recipe- version ><

WMWM... I hate that song >.< I wouldn't listen to it if you're a lyrics person ^^

Yeah i meant the Anotha Recipe one , i just like how she's whispering its all sexy and stuff , i would of liked to see it in Sin City like it was supposed to be

#22 boafan_1

boafan_1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 999 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 12:09 AM

^ Yeah. Compared to the normal version, it would be more suitable for Sin City XD

#23 Mardy Bum

Mardy Bum

My family just disowned me!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,545 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 03:50 AM

My Namie favourites were: Hide & Seek, WHAT A FEELING, New Look, Do Me More, White Light, GIRL TALK

#24 xxihaveacrushxx

xxihaveacrushxx

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 296 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 02:04 PM

WILD is soooooo amazing! <3 BEST FICTION is the best one to start out with then from there that will get you into more of Namie's music. She is one of the best! :ph34r:

#25 jiro_ejlr

jiro_ejlr

BoAファン永遠

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,154 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 05:11 PM

woah!!.. there's a thread for the Queen of J-Pop!!.. I love everything about Namie Amuro.. aside from BoA, she also inspired me.. she is the top 2 on my most favorite female solo artist/performer list (well, of course BoA is on my top 1).. she is indeed a legendary artist and performer.. all of the artist across Asia and around the World respect her.. no doubt that BoA became a huge fan of Namie.. yup, you heard it right, i think BoA talk about her being fanatic to Namie Amuro long time ago in a Japanese interview or maybe in a article.. i think this is why BoA reign as the Queen of K-Pop because she was inspired by the music, performances, uniqueness, being high-quality, talent, and being cute+gorgeous of one and only Queen of J-Pop, Ms. Namie Amuro.. ~woot-woot!!.. hope they make a collaboration song soon, i'm sure it will be a mega hit.. Namie-chan!!.. ~<3<3

#26 BrazilianJumping

BrazilianJumping

Who's BoA?

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 27 June 2013 - 04:14 PM

I really like Namie Amuro, she's just fantastic, and she does not age. I really want a collaboration between BoA and Namie. BoA to me is like a korean version of Namie, pretty, cute, dances a lot and knows how to be sexy without look like a whor*

#27 ~Milestone~

~Milestone~

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 27 June 2013 - 07:57 PM

Namie is life. She is one of my favorite artists of all time and I am currently hooked on her current releases. I really liked Contrail, Hands on Me and Heaven. Those recent releases are great! Can't wait for her FEEL album soon! ^_^

#28 BrazilianJumping

BrazilianJumping

Who's BoA?

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 05:57 PM

Feel will be her best album since Queen Of Hip-Pop

#29 jiro_ejlr

jiro_ejlr

BoAファン永遠

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,154 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 07:42 PM

Feel will be her best album since Queen Of Hip-Pop

Nope.. that new album will be her 11th studio album.. :)

and yeah.. she already released her best album "BEST FICTION" in year 2008 which includes the singles from her "STYLE", "Queen of Hip-Pop", and "PLAY" studio albums.. :)

Edited by jiro_ejlr, 03 July 2013 - 07:45 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users