sungyoung

mmm... BoA's cute

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 04:23 AM

Making of Disturbance MV - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DdrIx8ByNk

I have no idea how to embed :(
So I only need to paste the link and it'll show up... >< That was embarrassing ~

Edited by sungyoung, 31 January 2013 - 04:27 AM.

#78 ShiroiChanUK

ShiroiChanUK

Caddie In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,245 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 08:14 AM

Technically BoA's first concert :lol:

Setlist...
No.1
ID; Peace B
Waiting
My Sweetie
SARA
Don't Star Now
Dear My Love
Every Heart (Japanese)
Amazing Kiss (Japanese)

It's the full version of her Guerrilla Concert all the way back in 2002 :) If you don't know what that is it's a concert that determines your popularity. It's a free concert and artists have to personally promote the concert at Cinema's and other random public places on the day of the concert. The artist has no idea how many people will turn up and when they actually hold the concert they are blindfolded and given headphones so they can't see or hear the audience until they are told to take the blindfolds and headphones off. The rule is that you can only perform if a certain amount of people turn up.

Here's BoA promoting the concert and her reaction when she's sees all the fans that turned up :)

#79 nilvesse

nilvesse

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,045 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 09:44 AM

It's a free concert and artists have to personally promote the concert at Cinema's and other random public places on the day of the concert. The artist has no idea how many people will turn up and when they actually hold the concert they are blindfolded and given headphones so they can't see or hear the audience until they are told to take the blindfolds and headphones off. The rule is that you can only perform if a certain amount of people turn up.

Wow, I din't know that :o so they don't know if they'll perform or not
Poor BoA, she had to be soooooo nervous :lol:

#80 ShiroiChanUK

ShiroiChanUK

Caddie In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,245 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 06:56 AM

Wow, I din't know that :o so they don't know if they'll perform or not
Poor BoA, she had to be soooooo nervous :lol:

Nope, no clue whatsoever. I think at some point before she is allowed to look at and hear the audience she said she was scared because she was doing so well in Japan but she wasn't getting a great reception in her home country so she didn't think many people would turn up :( That part always makes me cry and it didn't help that BoA was crying too :lol: She needed 5,000 people to turn up to pass the test but nearly 13,000 people turned up so I think it's safe to say that she passed with flying colours :wub:

Here's a translation :) http://forums.boajja...showtopic=37830

Edited by ShiroiChanUK, 24 March 2013 - 09:21 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users