#16 torukun2

torukun2

BoA's Footstool

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,471 posts

Posted 14 March 2009 - 10:14 PM

Hey! Congratulations on your EMP!
You reached yours in such a short amount of time compared to me... new members these days post a lot!

#17 hinachan

hinachan

I miss my mom so much....

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,472 posts

Posted 14 March 2009 - 10:55 PM

A picture is worth a thousand words!

Posted Image

#18 boaislove

boaislove

My family just disowned me!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,893 posts

Posted 15 March 2009 - 12:42 AM

I'm so grateful to all of you guys. I just left for school several hours ago and now, the thread has already become "red".

@Leanie:

First!

[EDIT]

Oh my goodness!!! Congratulations Carlo~ Whoo hoo!~ 1000 posts! Finally ^^

Ahh... you guys have to teach me the ethics of forum posting... how to post quickly. I really want to get an EMP soon, but I can never get to 600 at the moment >.<;

Hmm... actually, when I first started as a member, I also wasn't a fast poster. I think I posted an average of 4 replies a day during my first month :D But as I got more addicted, posting seemed more fun for me so that's the reason why I seem to be a quick poster for you guys^^
I guess the tip that I can give you is... browse the whole forums all the time for new updates? :D

Thank you so much for the camera! Now I can take piccies and photoshop them ^^! And also thank you for the comments ^^ I'm really flattered ^^

*huggles to bestie* ^^

You're welcome :( Have fun with it ;) You really are gifted in photoshopping aren't you? As of me, I only know the basics :thumbsup: Continue improving your skills. We love all of your works :)

So... I present this prezzie to you -

Omo! My first ever blinkie ^^ I hope it's okay - I had to do it without a tutorial... so it was really hard ^^
http://img172.images...ve1blinkie1.gif

Thank you so much Leanie T_T I'm gonna add that gif to my siggie if it's ok ;) Simple but really cute. This will always remember me of you. :(

@Kevin:

Finally Carlo has posted his EMP! biggrin.gif

I really thought you would be stuck somewhat longer. In my case I was stuck for almost more than a month.
And what a great layout you have here. I think it's better than my EMP tongue.gif

Ahh... I really did my best to finish this emp as fast as possible. I never knew how hard it is to be stuck at 999 until I experienced it myself you know :D Seeing those new topics and me not being able to post in those threads had been so frustrating for me. I wanted to post my opinions
but due to being stuck, I couldn't T_T That's the reason. The next reason is probably my concern towards my post count average :D From 6, it went down to 5.5 :thumbsup:

But I was kinda in shock when you first thought I'm a unfriendly person O_O
Maybe because my posts sometimes are quite cold against "only leeching members" tongue.gif
Haha I always say I'm nice to the ones who deserve it though. And you're definitely one too wink.gif

Hmm.... actually I think that's it too. But I really understand you though. I just keep in mind that they are also BoA fans that's why I forgive them :D Just like what Kyo said.

And what a coincidence you give me a ASUS notebook. I've one from ASUS currently. Definitely worth the "Rock Solid" slogan!
Haha yeah hopefully the notebook is as fast as the beautiful slick and fast Lamborghini cars ^^

Ahaha! Actually I "gave" them to you because from my observation, ASUS laptops are really good. And I'm also amazed with their fingerprint password function :D

Next step is to overpass my post count and go go go for your FEP! biggrin.gif

Yeah ;) I'll definitely go for FEP next, even if it takes me years. There's still lots upcoming events that'll happen in BoA's career! I have to witness those 'til the end.

@Diana:

Hello, Carlo! *waves*

Wow, I didn't know I was older than you by a year XD Congratulations on your EMP! *throws confetti*
Ah, no problem~ Happy to help another BJJ-er (: The CDs will be arriving at the end of the month, btw ^^ I didn't expect that we're from the same university either blink.gif Ah, small world, small world.

Diana! *waves back* ^_^
Ahh! so your 17 then? A sophie I believe :D Thanks for the confetti ;)
I thank you so much again for that. I think I've already said this a thousand times but it's still not enough. I know a store here where I can order that
but the order can only be made when the album is released so in that case, getting the first-press edition will be impossible. On the other hand, if I will ask an acquaintance of mine to preorder it, she'll surely charge me more than what I gave you 'coz she's a pretty "brilliant" cd seller.

About us being in the same school, before I met you personally, I actually couldn't believe that you're just in the same school as me. Before I thought that you're someone from Malaysia or Korea, but never in the Philippines :D Small world indeed!

OH adsakhaskhda I still have 32173617 papers to do and I haven't even started. Phwoar, finals week T_T Ma19... Grar XD

Argh... yeah. I still have to do a 20-page Fil12 paper, a Poem analysis for Lit, my reflection paper for English (just finished ARP), and my project in CS T_T There's also the reviews for the coming math long test and finals to be worried about. Oh well... Just a little bit more, and we'll be finally free from all of these :lol:

Thank you very much for the calendar biggrin.gif You must have ESP or something XD I don't have that one 8D

Congratulations once again!! ^___________^

If you're missing some DBSK goodies (CD, History DVD, poster, etc.), I know a place in Makati where they are avalable. I just saw them there 2 weeks ago when I bought BoA's My Name album. It's also the place where I bought Mirotic version C album. Just tell me and I'll give you the exact location, unless you already know the place that I'm talking about ;)

@Fenny:

congrats.. u even take a caption for ur 1000 posts....
i hope jason can post his EMP soon too.. u r pretty fast reaching the EMP....
thanks you for the cake..

Fenny!!! Thank you so much!!! I did something bad to you you know T_T Darn the crash of my Mozilla.
Yeah :D Kevin, Trieu, and I have already reached our EMPs and him, he hasn't posted his yet :( Must be hard for him not being able to post at the "upper levels" of the forums :(

@anathel:

Congrats on your EMP =)

Ohhhhh.... O_O an admin posting in my EMP! Thanks a lot for this anathel! I really think highly of you admins you know. Thanks again!

@RockWithMe192:

yay for 1K~!
congratulations and thanks for the painting xD!
It is very cute =P!

Thanks Cori :P Yeah, it kinda symbolizes us ;) We bring the "best" of BoA to everyone.
I hope these forums will stay strong 'til forever.

@Miduhyo:

]We don't even know each other but hey! Congratulations on the 1K post and it didn't even take that long!!! haha. wow, i hope someday i'll get to 1000. but congratulations again! smile.gif

Hey, that's no problem! Carlo here^^ Thanks for congratulating me :) Just keep being active and I'll wait for you EMP post ;)

@LuV2U:

another EMP has been created!!
Congratulations XDXDXDXDXD!!

and you've reach the 1K post in only 6 months of time?!?!? kkeewwll XDXDXD

Keep The love always thumbsup.gif and congratulations again^^

OH! thank you for the strawberry cake^^v

Actually, there are other people faster than me :D *coughs* Clarissa *coughs*
Yeah :D as boaislove, I'll be loving BoA, always ;)
Thanks!

@Lisa:

wohoo Carlo~ finally u make it...
i think i'm always being crazy spammer here haha..^^ and I got YunHo again...
wew.. I loved the necklace... its so cool... thanks so much
let's spamming buddy!!

Yeah, finally :( you're known here as the crazy spammer because you really are! ;) A sweet crazy spammer! :D.
I'm glad you liked the necklace. Actually I like it too, but sadly, I don't think I can find a replica of it here, unless I ask someone to make it
personally.
Just wait for me, I'll be in the spam section in a sec ;)

@Evolution:

Congrats on your 1k posts smile.gif

That last pic reminded me of the exact moment I became a BoA* fan laugh.gif

Me too :) Nostalgic huh?
Reading your previous posts, you have been in BoAjjang for a long time already I believe.
Please continue being active here :) It's nice to read the insights of BoAjjang veterans like you in these forums.
Thanks!

Note: *sigh* Because of this:

You have posted more than the allowed number of quoted blocks of text

I couldn't post my replies to the other posts, even tough I have already typed them. Will be posting them later ;)

Edited by boaislove, 15 March 2009 - 12:44 AM.

#19 HOPYA

HOPYA

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 586 posts

Posted 15 March 2009 - 01:06 AM

^_^ Congrats Carlo on the EMP and thanks for the sweater though its not really cold her lol.
Great talking to you on YM as well.
Mr. Genius? Morel like Evil Professor. >:thumbsup:

#20 boafan_1

boafan_1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 999 posts

Posted 15 March 2009 - 01:25 AM

Haha... thanks for the reply Carlo. I checked your sig and it should fit within the size restrictions... I make you a better one next week or two ^^

#21 [email protected]

[email protected]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,564 posts

Posted 15 March 2009 - 03:11 PM

Fenny!!! Thank you so much!!! I did something bad to you you know T_T Darn the crash of my Mozilla.
Yeah Kevin, Trieu, and I have already reached our EMPs and him, he hasn't posted his yet Must be hard for him not being able to post at the "upper levels" of the forums

u know my name!!!! hahaha... thank you for remembering my name.. now i will call u carlo from now on.. lets spam!!
u did something bad to me??? wat is it? i dont remember it.... :P
i got crash to for my mozilla.. so i switch to opera....
u guys r like 999 posts club... it kind of cool... i wouldnt patient enough like jason to wait to post my EMP..

here my EMP present for u, hope u like it...^^
Posted Image

Edited by [email protected], 15 March 2009 - 03:13 PM.

#22 jacq*

jacq*

[jacqthaG]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,241 posts

Posted 15 March 2009 - 03:14 PM

Nice grats yo =]

#23 Zap

Zap

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 944 posts

Posted 15 March 2009 - 05:23 PM

Mmmmmmm, strawberry cake ;) ^_^ :P

#24 CADENZA

CADENZA

The Fire Rose

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 15 March 2009 - 05:53 PM

Congratulations on your EMP! ;)

#25 boaislove

boaislove

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,893 posts

Posted 16 March 2009 - 12:40 AM

@Raul:

Yow! Congrats on your EMP XD happy.gif
Well, your EMP sure is fast... in 6 months time only... mine has been a year or 2 XD...

Thank you! Well yeah, I'm a hardcore Hikki fan biggrin.gif

No prob, glad it helped you peeps wink.gif

I used to be a big Hikki fan too you know :D First love first, and then I totally fell in love with Simple and Clean (Japanese version). I heard that KH song while I was watching channel 6 here. They used to play MVs from game soundtracks but now, the channel's gone. Oh well... Hikki will always be one of my respected artists :D

Well, that's because I'm online during office hours hahahha
Nice chatting you happy.gif
Yeah, we can talk anything under the sun XD

;) It's good that you find time to go online while at work!
Not many people can do that you know :D)

Before I forget, I thank you too for your recommended softwares :D

OMG, thanks for the EMP gift... Deep River sure is super mega exa-rare here hahahaha... if you see it in the mall, kindly inform me XD

Wishing you more time to be here in BJJ as well as good grades with your class wink.gif

Cheers~

Raul

Sure :D You can rely on me about that ;) I'll pm you when I see one.

*sigh* I'm currently doing good right now, no failed exams, but that's because I have been pushing my self too hard just to finish all requirements on time. Thanks for the encouragement Raul ;)

@Mardy Bum:

Congratulations!

Ahahaha! Another spammer here I see. Thanks!

@Daphne:

laugh.gif thanks for the extra trip! biggrin.gif I dun mind, I might see DBSK in person!

Congrats on your 1K thumbsup.gif

next would be your 5K ne?

You might see DBSK in person?!?!?!?! Argh. They're the next people who I want to see personally after BoA.
Their really great artists. Hands down.

Yeah, FEP is next! Though it will surely take me years to reach that, just wait ;)

@Trieu:

Hey! Congratulations on your EMP!
You reached yours in such a short amount of time compared to me... new members these days post a lot!

Thanks Trieu ;) FEP is next^^See you in the forums and in the Spam section :D

@hinachan:

A picture is worth a thousand words!

http://i387.photobuc...ulations-12.gif

Thanks for the balloons hinachan :D

@Ryan:

biggrin.gif Congrats Carlo on the EMP and thanks for the sweater though its not really cold her lol.
Great talking to you on YM as well.
Mr. Genius? Morel like Evil Professor. >:D

Ahaha! Yeah, I forgot. You're in sunny California! Oh well, that's still good for keeps yo!
^_^ Self-confessed evil professor huh? I'll remember that! Thanks for adding me up by the way^^

@Leanie:

Haha... thanks for the reply Carlo. I checked your sig and it should fit within the size restrictions... I make you a better one next week or two ^^

I already added it to my sig ;) Thanks again :D Ahaha, making a new one? That would be wonderful ;] But don't bother if you don't have time. I appreciate it :)

@Fenny:

u know my name!!!! hahaha... thank you for remembering my name.. now i will call u carlo from now on.. lets spam!!
u did something bad to me??? wat is it? i dont remember it.... laugh.gif
i got crash to for my mozilla.. so i switch to opera....
u guys r like 999 posts club... it kind of cool... i wouldnt patient enough like jason to wait to post my EMP..

here my EMP present for u, hope u like it...^^
Of course I know your name Fenny :D Sure, call me

Carlo, that's a tad better ;)
:D It's all my Mozilla's fault. Oh well... not really big. But sad.

Just wait for me :D I'll be there to spam for a bit :D

By the way, I just ate cheesecake a while ago, but it's still not enough! Thanks for these cake slices!

@jacq*:
Thanks a lot :)

@Zap:
I forgot to add you to my EMP! Argh... you're also one of the big contributors in the downloads section. I saw it while searching :)

@CADENZA:
Thanks spamming god! :D You spam really fast! I think the best time for me to spam is when you're asleep :P

#26 boafan_1

boafan_1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 999 posts

Posted 16 March 2009 - 01:47 AM

^ Thanks XD I'll do when I have time of course~

#27 -nothing-

-nothing-

Blink Blank

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,404 posts

Posted 16 March 2009 - 04:56 AM

@Lisa:
Yeah, finally :blink: you're known here as the crazy spammer because you really are! :wacko: A sweet crazy spammer! :D.
I'm glad you liked the necklace. Actually I like it too, but sadly, I don't think I can find a replica of it here, unless I ask someone to make it
personally.
Just wait for me, I'll be in the spam section in a sec ;)

i agreed with ya... lol
its really hard to find the replica... I also want it and girls version of course :lol:

#28 Tim

Tim

The Boaboy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 16 March 2009 - 11:22 PM

aha 1000 posts in less then a year!? man i've been here for about 4 years and your already catchin up! good job bro i got some work to do lol

#29 Elusion

Elusion

Nubberstatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,977 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 03:13 AM

Hey Carlos! Heh, I was your first friend eh?
Yup, I used to spam alot and i remembered..we met in the spamming section, then your intro thread. (can trust me for that, I can remember such things very well!)

The samsung phone you gave me..uh. I just got a new phone..so how bout this..I'll exchange it with you. :D

Here's my current phone, Sony Ericsson w902 ;)
Posted Image

So sorry man. I was late for this! In fact Kevin had told me about your emp like more than 24 hours ago, and I was like..WAD? He got 1k posts already?
Haha, you caught up fast, good job!
I didnt post till now cos I figured out that reserving the post doesnt work for me, cos Im so forgetful lol.
Should have posted this yesterday, but internet was down the whole day..so here I am today..so sorry man!

Oh, btw, did u think that Lisa and I were real sisters? :P
Hope not, cos we aren't! Just happened that our names rhyme, haha.

Here's a cool DBSK wallie for you, in case u havent read my emp. Haha
I suppose there are only a few DBSK guy fans out there still, like i said when I first met you.
So to me..your quite a special friend! :)
Posted Image

Hmm..what else?
I remember..your thin too! So..some food for you..but hey, remember to exercise after eating this! :D
Posted Image

#30 boaislove

boaislove

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,893 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 03:41 AM

@Lisa:
It's a bit easy to have it made yourself though, unless if the material is white gold O_O that's pretty pricey :D

@Dj BoaBoy:
ahaha! Yeah, you better do dude :D I'm almost there B) Be more active! Btw, Carlo here, see you in the forums :)

@Clarissa:

Hey Carlos! Heh, I was your first friend eh?
Yup, I used to spam alot and i remembered..we met in the spamming section, then your intro thread. (can trust me for that, I can remember such things very well!)

The samsung phone you gave me..uh. I just got a new phone..so how bout this..I'll exchange it with you. biggrin.gif

Here's my current phone, Sony Ericsson w902 smile.gif

That's good then :D Ahaha, yes you are ;) My first friend here :) I actually can't believe that I have been here for 6 months already O_O
How fast time flies, really, and so do my posts too ;)

Ooohh... a Sony Walkman phone :D Music Junkie eh? I have always loved those phones because they're so functional, but still, my loyalty belongs to Samsung phones :) These two brands of phones are the only ones that I consider when buying. Can't wait for vacation so that I can finally buy BoA's phone! :D

So sorry man. I was late for this! In fact Kevin had told me about your emp like more than 24 hours ago, and I was like..WAD? He got 1k posts already?
Haha, you caught up fast, good job!
I didnt post till now cos I figured out that reserving the post doesnt work for me, cos Im so forgetful lol.
Should have posted this yesterday, but internet was down the whole day..so here I am today..so sorry man!

Oh, btw, did u think that Lisa and I were real sisters? tongue.gif
Hope not, cos we aren't! Just happened that our names rhyme, haha.

Here's a cool DBSK wallie for you, in case u havent read my emp. Haha
I suppose there are only a few DBSK guy fans out there still, like i said when I first met you.
So to me..your quite a special friend! biggrin.gif

That's ok Clarissa ;) I don't know if it's just me but you seem to be not that active this week in the forums. Busy? :D
Yeah, even I myself was surprised to know that I was already nearing 1000 posts O_O But still, I'm no match for you XD

About you and Lisa, no, I know that you're really not biological sisters :) But you are almost one 'coz you girls are so close ;)
I guess that's the mystery with same/rhyming names :D You get closer to each other easily. I remember a friend whose name is Carlos and we used to be really close. By the way, my name is Carlo Clarissa! :D

Ahh.... a DBSK wallie :D Thanks! These guys are really the best.
Actually, when I first saw them, I thought that they're pretty overrated but now, how can people say that they are overrated?!?! :) Talented people they are, that's why I love their music. I just bought their Version C Mirotic album last month btw :)

Hmm..what else?
I remember..your thin too! So..some food for you..but hey, remember to exercise after eating this! biggrin.gif

You know what..... I just got even thinner :P School has been hard on me these days. *sigh* Stress.

:D The calories from these snacks that you gave me will surely keep me alive.

Thanks Clarissa! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users