runaway

The Aerospace Engineer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,195 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 07:46 AM

OMG~
congrats on your EMP!!!!!!!!!!!!
i know how it feels like to be stuck at 999...
especially when you are used to posting and posting and posting without thinking...
i told myself to spend my 1001th post on your EMP thread HAHA

congrats again!~

#32 Y2Kevtjai

Y2Kevtjai

K n K`s Fansubs

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,095 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 10:20 AM

Haha it's funny to see Clarissa call you Carlos ^_^
I'd almost think you're some Brazilian gangsta XD

Yeah I know you feel great now to be able to post :)
I see your post count raising like madness. Probably two more weeks and you beat me! XD

#33 Raul

Raul

Thunder Emperor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,973 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 05:03 PM

@Raul:

I used to be a big Hikki fan too you know :D First love first, and then I totally fell in love with Simple and Clean (Japanese version). I heard that KH song while I was watching channel 6 here. They used to play MVs from game soundtracks but now, the channel's gone. Oh well... Hikki will always be one of my respected artists :D

:notworthy: Nice!!! ^_^

Oh yeah, that channel called "Fuse" and "Morph" they're missing now...
Well, I guess they aren't needed since we have youtube XD
Ready for our meeting with Pahstree-kun?
it's just months away XD

#34 boaislove

boaislove

My family just disowned me!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,893 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 09:59 PM

@runaway:
"Post # 1001 by runaway"
Ahaha! It's an honor to receive your 1001th reply then :) Thanks for the greetings :)
Yeah, it was suffocating to be stuck at 999 :| I couldn't post even if I wanted to >.< Oh well, now I'm free ^_^

I see that you have surpassed 1000 posts like me too :D Keep being active! Let's spread the BoA loooove :)

@Kevin:
Actually, I can't remember how many people called me as Carlos rather than Carlo ^_^ So that's pretty common for me now.
Brazilian gangsta? :notworthy: Can't blame you, the name Carlos sounds somewhat Brazilian and Latin. But I'm miles away from those places ^_^

Two weeks? not really, probably more than that. So you better post faster! ^_^ Kidding^^ It's the quality of posts that really matter :D
Ugh,, that makes me think, I'll think I'll give a little present for everyone in the downloads section. Just a little one. ^_^

@Raul:
I really loved those channels though, coz they also play Final Fantasy MVs and such >.< The channel must have been bought by a larger broadcasting company.

Of course I am! Waiting for 4 months isn't that long, especially when you have something to be busy for. and the meeting place isn't that far from my area too so that's a plus. Looking forward to that meeting Raul!

Btw, I'm just curious to know. Why Pahstree? ^_^

Edited by boaislove, 17 March 2009 - 10:00 PM.

#35 Raul

Raul

Thunder Emperor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,973 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 10:05 PM

@Raul:
I really loved those channels though, coz they also play Final Fantasy MVs and such >.< The channel must have been bought by a larger broadcasting company.

Of course I am! Waiting for 4 months isn't that long, especially when you have something to be busy for. and the meeting place isn't that far from my area too so that's a plus. Looking forward to that meeting Raul!

Btw, I'm just curious to know. Why Pahstree? :D

:) and there were greetings too... like you have to text and you'll see your message on the TV XD....

Oh yeah, and July is my birthday too XD... Raul is 22 :notworthy: OMG.... the place is favorable to everybody :D hai!!!

HOPYA = Pastry = Pahstree ... i love pronouncing it as Pahstree.. so yeah ^_^

#36 boafan_1

boafan_1

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 999 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 04:30 AM

Spam Spam Spam ^^ Must up my post~

Include me in the discussion XD I really want to know what's going on, the only things I caught were FF2 and your name being pronounced wrong [I sympathize, the teacher's never get my name right until you've been in their class for 10 weeks XD].

#37 sitinana

sitinana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 643 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 12:55 PM

Woah that's fast! Haha I've seen you around, just that never get the chance to say hi.
And yeah, you've made an EMP before me when you've joined BJJ after me.
I'm still at the halfway mark lol..

#38 yenaxchangmin

yenaxchangmin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 623 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 03:34 PM

congratulations on your EMP!
i lost all my 1000 posts when Boajjang shut down ><
but it's okay!
haha

but anyways~ congratulations again.
and of course~ BOA FOREVER<3

#39 boaislove

boaislove

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,893 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 04:11 PM

@Raul:
So July is your birthmonth? :D Great :D Lot's of stuffs will be happening on July then :D

AHaha, sad that you're turning 22 eh? that's ok dude, you don't look like one ;)

I knew it, HOPYA is that chinese pastry :D Ok, that made me hungry. So that's why you call Ryan Pahstree-kun :lol: Interesting.

@Leanie:
Going pretty fast these days? ^_^ I noticed that your post count has been increasing faster, following my advice aren't you? :D
Go for the EMP Leanie!^^ We were just talking about a channel here in our country where game MVs used to be aired, but now, it's gone -_- And about my name, yeah, I couldn't count how many people have mispronounced my name because they are so many :D To the point that i already got used to it :lol:

@sitinana:
It's just that I'm addicted to this site and to BoA ;) Well, this is my chance to say hi to you then :)
Don't worry, you'll eventually reach 1000th post, and you won't see it coming :D
see you more in the forums sitinana ;)

@yenaxchangmin:
Aww... I see that a lot of things have been lost because of the crash.. downloads, post counts, etc. That's sad.
But you can still catch up! :D
Thanks for the greeting :) BoA forever indeed ;)

#40 Raul

Raul

Thunder Emperor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,973 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 04:33 PM

@Raul:
So July is your birthmonth? :D Great :) Lot's of stuffs will be happening on July then :)

AHaha, sad that you're turning 22 eh? that's ok dude, you don't look like one -_-

I knew it, HOPYA is that chinese pastry ;) Ok, that made me hungry. So that's why you call Ryan Pahstree-kun :lol: Interesting.

:lol: Hai....

i've been setting to meet cheotsarang however, we're both busy ^_^ so it's July that's been picked that hopefully, we can meet ;)

any other peeps to join?

Yeah, take note, he's part-chinese too ;) Hehehe...

#41 hirari

hirari

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 215 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 04:37 PM

I have a new goal to have 1000 by end of this year!

#42 -nothing-

-nothing-

Blink Blank

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,404 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 06:57 PM

@Lisa:
It's a bit easy to have it made yourself though, unless if the material is white gold O_O that's pretty pricey :)

white gold?? I'm always wanted that... design my own necklace like maybe use my initial :D

#43 boafan_1

boafan_1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 999 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 11:33 PM

@Leanie:
Going pretty fast these days? :) I noticed that your post count has been increasing faster, following my advice aren't you? :)
Go for the EMP Leanie!^^ We were just talking about a channel here in our country where game MVs used to be aired, but now, it's gone :P And about my name, yeah, I couldn't count how many people have mispronounced my name because they are so many :D To the point that i already got used to it :D

Really? Yeah, post post post. Because I finally finished slaving over the French assignment ^^ - EMP!!!! Here I come~

Ah... Game MVs??? Wow - interesting ^^ We don't have them here I think 0.0 Haha, I just put up with it these days XD

#44 PizzaLoverz

PizzaLoverz

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,718 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 11:59 PM

congratz on ur EMP ! :)

#45 uyab_ni_boa

uyab_ni_boa

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 220 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 03:26 AM

hey hello!!!! Congratulations on ur 1000th post!!!!
I also want to be active as u ol are.....

I hope i can...

Btw...

CONGARTS!!!!!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users