210 replies to this topic

#121 tini0531

tini0531

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 705 posts

Posted 17 April 2009 - 04:22 AM

d mv is ok... it just didn't show much d dance cheoreography/dance sequences...
it would be better if there r more dance parts...
also, maybe if they will not include d "turn into water" scenes/effects, d dance chereography would be much seen...

#122 Nobunaga Oda

Nobunaga Oda

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 17 April 2009 - 04:43 AM

So hot xD WoW she looks so awesome:) I wanna eat her up^^

#123 Strawberry_hit

Strawberry_hit

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 129 posts

Posted 17 April 2009 - 05:05 AM

Boa looks really great in the mv. It's itsn't the best mv, but i've seen a few other american mv and they were similar quality. Boa's isn't that bad, but they just have the wrong colour choice, Can't see her dance properly. they could have got a better choregraphy, it's like every where and kina random...again, isn't her best either. But,i like the close up of boa....she look great..the song also catching on me as well..i do'nt mind the techo so much after listening to it for a while.

#124 Lexi

Lexi

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 17 April 2009 - 05:38 AM

And did anybody else notice....
The Secret World Of BoA Kwon!

Haha, now that you mention it, I see the connection. I also liked Alex Mack as a child. :thumbsup: However, was that allusion intentional on the part of the producer? Maybe they'll have interviews about this MV soon and we can know more details.

#125 boafan_1

boafan_1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 999 posts

Posted 17 April 2009 - 05:55 AM

Imitation is a form of admiration. However, they should have altered it - it would have made a bigger impression to the some of the audience. XD
But it's pretty funny about BoA being the new Alex Mack XD Not that I know who he is XD

#126 Risaka003

Risaka003

mmm... BoA's cute

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 17 April 2009 - 06:15 AM

BoA looked absolutely gorgeous in the mv. But they could've done better with her, i mean, compared to most of her korean and japanese mvs, it's totally... well, like i said, could've been better - with the dancing also! It's kinda hard seeing her dance...
The song though is like super awesome and catchy - i can't get it off my head! :)

#127 A'L Alliene

A'L Alliene

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 207 posts

Posted 17 April 2009 - 06:57 AM

i love the scene when she disappears and replacing by the water...
and i love the ending scene too... it's so gorgeous, i can't stop capturing MV for the best shot :thumbsup:

#128 shajin

shajin

Who's BoA?

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 17 April 2009 - 07:08 AM

hi everyone ,this is the first time that i post my comment here .my Eng is really limited by my age ^^
about i did it for love mv
i waited for it
since it was previewed and when it released ,i was amazing
i think she will success with this mv
mv is really great , BoA dances good and her style is sexy,too .it also has Asian Styles
and Sean Garret raps good ,tọo

#129 --e n k y o r i*

--e n k y o r i*

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,122 posts

Posted 17 April 2009 - 07:10 AM

Obviously, my childhood was lacking. I've never seen or heard of Alex Mack. I was busy with Recess, Hey Arnold, King of the Hill & Mummies Alive hahaha

Are you sure that's a salute to Alex Mack though?
I mean, it could have been a coincidence.
I mean if you're gonna turn people into water in your video,
That seems the only logical way to animate it since water falls D=

#130 gear

gear

mmm... BoA's cute

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 17 April 2009 - 07:33 AM

why it was taking so long was because the video was going through editing to make sure it came out great. But was the long wait worth it for BoA fans? Hell yes!

#131 yushi

yushi

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 136 posts

Posted 17 April 2009 - 07:36 AM

haha, am i the only one that seems to be disappointed with this mv?=P didnt really like it tho, i prefer her japanese,korean mvs...
i think the mv's bit (too) common? i duno, but me thinks the leather suit and fan thingy are more to suit america's mainstream audience (like DUH?!)
mv doesnt showcase BoA's dance prowess well either...still preferred EYU (asian version)
but all in all, i would still rate it a 7/10 cos its BoA=P

#132 digitalkokoro

digitalkokoro

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 319 posts

Posted 17 April 2009 - 08:17 AM

Worse, she (the only person who danced well in this MV) was wearing black, while the dancers whose skin was showing were...how can I put it nicely...I can't. They were horrible, flailing around madly while BoA outclassed them entirely. They should have been in black to hide their movements, and BoA should've been sleeveless. :wub:

^ What're you talking about? I belive her dancers outdanced her. (Or would you rather have the dancers from EYU American Version back?)

BoA was moving a little too slow. Maybe due to fatigue? I've noticed this a little in some of her US perfs.

But anyways, the MV was pretty epic. The effects dont bother me, they add another dimension to the video, pretty suhweet! The dance (especially the chair part) was a bit awkward, its looks better performed. (Imagine if she did this MV routine at a concert?! WOOOWWW<3 :thumbsup:)

Unlike most of BoAjjangers, I think the rain was a nice effect! Super sexy! And that pose at the end/the lean...WOW! Fit! :thumbsup:

Edited by digitalkokoro, 17 April 2009 - 08:18 AM.

#133 rainbowbeat

rainbowbeat

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 999 posts

Posted 17 April 2009 - 08:39 AM

Finally! I looked through all the replies to see if anyone else noticed, and apparently, it's only us so far. Whoever did the set could've made the floor silver or something. BoA's fancy footwork was pretty much all lost in the darkness.

The MV was decent, but not the best one. I still prefer EYU. :thumbsup:

They made her pants as shiny as possible. So that her footwork could stand out among the back-up dancers.
If you notice, they wear only black pants.

The only one using long sleeve is BoA.
They tried to make she stands out as good as possible :wub:

Overall, I like this MV! Maybe too dark, but I love what's BoA wearing!
It's been long since I saw her dance MV except EYU D:
The blue spark effects in her dancers' feet look decent. yeah :thumbsup:

#134 [email protected]

[email protected]

My family just disowned me!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,564 posts

Posted 17 April 2009 - 08:40 AM

i cant stop watch the mv.. really cool, it is worthy to wait for it.
boa look so vibrant, so fine, sexy, nice, pretty.. n her outfit is awesome.. look perfectly great on her...

#135 rossbarney2003

rossbarney2003

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 361 posts

Posted 17 April 2009 - 09:09 AM

I think it's a great MV. My fave part has to be the dance with the fans. I just love the movements. :thumbsup:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users