455 replies to this topic

#31 NEWS_fan

NEWS_fan

mmm... BoA's cute

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 07:25 AM

You can now purchase the whole album on iTunes even though I did it for love and Did Ya is missing. Also buy it from Amazon MP3 helps her on the Billboard charts. If you guys didn't know.

#32 11boa05

11boa05

I know BoA*

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 07:36 AM

I just logged onto my Itunes account and the message popped up "preorder for BoA has delivered"
and all 12 tracks started downloading..(INCLUDING IDIFL!)

I am very confused now......

this whole thing is messed up.

Im sure it'll be good by 2morrow.

#33 BoAvrilrock

BoAvrilrock

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 07:54 AM

Omgg whats happening!! Im kinda lost, but the situation sounds bad. I never pre-ordered her album because Im just gonna get it from the stores. Zzz sm really needs to work on their digital expertise! Avex is way better in terms of promotions and album sales. Gahh they better solve the problem soon, I cant bear to imagine BoA having this as an additional source of stress when she is already busy enough. ^_^

#34 Jini

Jini

mmm... BoA's cute

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 07:54 AM

JUST CAME BACK FROM BEST BUY.

THEY DO NOT HAVE IT IN STOCK.

I just talked to the employee there and he looked in the computer and apparently they are supposed to get it but there's no confirmation of when. It's only ONLINE.

I'm really pissed off right now because I'm starting to think SM only distributed the cds to ONLINE stores.

#35 dlls

dlls

Who's BoA?

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 07:57 AM

Went to Target and they had no idea about the album. Then i tried BestBuy and the lady checked but they had none in stock and checked others BestBuys and only two had received any copies (one store had 2 and the other 1 >.>). So i came back home and checked the inventory for the closest Borders to me and it says it's "likely in store" so i clicked the reserve button thing and i will see what happens..... I want my BoA cd already!
Edit: So i just got a confirmation email from Borders saying they're holding it for me so it seems i will get it today ^_^ now to go print off that 20% off coupon border always emails cuz everything at Borders is overpriced >.<

Edited by dlls, 17 March 2009 - 08:11 AM.

#36 Kentjr

Kentjr

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 338 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 08:08 AM

Omgg whats happening!! Im kinda lost, but the situation sounds bad. I never pre-ordered her album because Im just gonna get it from the stores. Zzz sm really needs to work on their digital expertise! Avex is way better in terms of promotions and album sales. Gahh they better solve the problem soon, I cant bear to imagine BoA having this as an additional source of stress when she is already busy enough. ^_^

BoA is currently Pwning Utada, and BoA is finally getting MTV Promotion WOOT BoA. So I think SM is doing great tbh, I think Itunes screwed up on this one this time.

#37 Xcellerator

Xcellerator

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 289 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 08:09 AM

So my BestBuy, Borders, Barnes & Nobles do not have this album today according to their online sites.
LOL. Wth?!

#38 Kentjr

Kentjr

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 338 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 08:10 AM

So my BestBuy, Borders, Barnes & Nobles do not have this album today according to their online sites.
LOL. Wth?!

OMG , Wow These stores need to realize BOA IS THE FUTURE OF POP BRING IN BOA.

#39 emach

emach

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 247 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 08:17 AM

I was just at Best Buy and they only had 2 copies under BOA. I grabbed a copy so they only have 1 now. Unfortunately it was not in the new releases section.

Check Bestbuy.com before going to make sure they have copies in store.

Edited by emach, 17 March 2009 - 08:18 AM.

#40 Mashimaro-san

Mashimaro-san

VIVID

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,478 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 08:17 AM

Wow, how come they don't have her album?

Didn't they list it as available in stores??

As fpr me, Canada has to wait April 7th, not really a bad thing, I feel more sorry for those living in Europe because they usually get it last in every American album . . .

#41 xyunaxfantasiesx

xyunaxfantasiesx

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,349 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 08:21 AM

Just a heads up to people in Georgia, USA

I went to the Wal-Mart and Target in town and they did not have the albums in stock and don't know when they will get it. Heck they were clueless on it too. So just letting you guys know. I haven't gone to FYI or BEST BUY
but I'll most likely just buy it at Amazon -___-

What part of Georgia do you live in? I live in Rome, so I highly doubt any stores here will have it since it's a really small town. >_>

I called Barnes & Noble here, and they didn't have it in stock, but they said they placed an order for me. If I had a credit card, I would have just pre-ordered it from Amazon, but I wanted the thrill of finding it in a store.

Edited by xyunaxfantasiesx, 17 March 2009 - 09:10 AM.

#42 BoAvrilrock

BoAvrilrock

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 08:23 AM

Ack this is getting on my nerves..there are only pictures to prove that BEST&USA is in stores. What about the stores in the US for BoA's debut album? Thats equally important and now I will probably spend the rest of my night worrying lol. How could they do this on BoA's debut! Her album doesnt even seem to exist in the stores. LSM, do your thing! Go go!

Hahah but I shall check the stores here soon. I will laugh if I can find them here when they cant even be found in the US. Hope they ship some over to singapore soon though! I will be waiting..

Edited by BoAvrilrock, 17 March 2009 - 08:25 AM.

#43 Xcellerator

Xcellerator

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 289 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 08:35 AM

I'm going out to see for myself if any stores have it.
If they don't, I'm going to kill myself! >^_^

#44 MilkyWAY09

MilkyWAY09

I know BoA*

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 08:41 AM

It doesn't seem like any stores near me have it but i will hunt it down...I'm calling stores ahead of time so i don't waste a trip.

#45 Kentjr

Kentjr

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 338 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 08:54 AM

It doesn't seem like any stores near me have it but i will hunt it down...I'm calling stores ahead of time so i don't waste a trip.

Good Idea, I think everyone should do that because many people are realising they are not in stock yet.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users