Photo

The Unedited Eat You Up Music Video ("American" Version)

• Please log in to reply
97 replies to this topic

#91 myngoc1995

myngoc1995

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 323 posts

Posted 10 May 2009 - 12:59 AM

The Truth is I hate this video XD but still love our BoA so much
I hate Diane , what is he doing with BoA ? Wig , dances , the way of sexy ,.... aren't suitable and weirdest
I'm so glad that this vid wasn't chosen to promo , it will make worse

IDIFL is better billion times than this ^_^

#92 t3_tien

t3_tien

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 10 May 2009 - 05:25 AM

Actually, I'd loved this version if the guy was jaejoong lol but sadly it was't so the asian ver for me ^^
Since the unedited of us ver is out, eat u up already has 4 MVs. I wonder if they would make the 5th ^^ unedited of asia ver (maybe) lol

Edited by t3_tien, 10 May 2009 - 05:30 AM.

#93 Kwcty6888

Kwcty6888

My family just disowned me!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,355 posts

Posted 10 May 2009 - 08:07 PM

I'm glad this was never released.... A little too... People would have criticized her even more and said she was going for the sex appeal lol. & Wtf was up with the blond wig?!

#94 SinnedBoA

SinnedBoA

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 486 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 02:21 AM

The video wouldn't of been bad if it was just normal like the wind blowing the hair and her with the guy NORMAL! , but the whole full moon her with a weird ponytail dancing with three dues is just weird , and really doesn't make any sense , and the WIG i mean BoA's wore wigs before in other videos its just it doesn't feel like BoA i guess , The reason the Korean version is better is because that looks like a video BoA would make not this weird video that you really don't know whats going on

and at 3:03 did anyone recognize that the writing behind her looks like Japanese and Korean together ( im not sure its just a guess ) , and WTF was with the Kung-Fu pose she was doing ( it just adds to the stereo type that all Asians know Kung-Fu ) why would they make her do a stupid pose like that

#95 smellybread

smellybread

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 964 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 11:06 PM

i just hope they will stop coming out weird editions of this.. Asian is good enough.. just stay there will do.. -_-

*smellybread love BoA* SG

#96 - liya

- liya

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,075 posts

Posted 13 May 2009 - 09:17 AM

This unedited version is a lot better than the edited to be honest. They've taken off that dodgy fake snow background and we get to see the hair blowing and hot guy scenes a lot more, the blonde wig was sorta random though haha
I liked the close-up parts of when she's got her hair pulled back with a tight ponytail, but the pose is a bit weird. She doesn't look very comfortable throughout the whole video though.

Thanks for posting!

#97 killtime111

killtime111

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 157 posts

Posted 14 May 2009 - 05:36 PM

woOOow, can definitely tell it was in early edit. i liked some aspects of the pre-edit video, for example i like the whole set-up with the lights in the "blonde wig parts".. except the blonde wig itself. the lights were really cool i thought and were good transitions in between shots. to keep it more consistant, they should have just put a darker colored wig on her. there were other things, but hEh, i think a lot of people have already gone into them, hAha.
sanks very much for sharing~~.

#98 emustaraxxx

emustaraxxx

I know BoA*

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 04 June 2009 - 10:25 AM

Oh... My... F*******... God... BoA with a long haired blonde wig.... I LOVE IT!

She's getting close to look like a clone of Britney, she only needs to get rid of those asian eyes with plastic surgery... just kidding.

BoA>Britney

BoA = Britney of Asia??? or Boricuas on Alcohol. :o

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users