95 replies to this topic

#91 Mashimaro-san

Mashimaro-san

VIVID

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,478 posts

Posted 03 July 2009 - 10:33 PM

Eat you up will prolly be BoA's most popular single from 'BoA'.

Unless Energetic is performed/shown in national TV and gets played in the radios.

That's all that BoA really needs!! BoA's got the songs, jsut needs those promotions.

You saw what happened to Did Ya?

Did Ya w/ a 30 second clip on So You Think you Can Dance and it beat EYU and IDFL in popularity ranking in iTunes.

Edited by Mashimaro-san, 03 July 2009 - 10:34 PM.

#92 chrisvo1

chrisvo1

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 126 posts

Posted 04 July 2009 - 02:20 AM

yeah i think it would be so great if she performed 'Engergetic' on So You think you can dance becuase it really is her target audience and they occasionally have musical guests and having BoA would be great because shes great at singing and dancing live.

#93 boaislove

boaislove

My family just disowned me!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,893 posts

Posted 04 July 2009 - 03:59 AM

If they want BoA to get off the lowly dance chart and onto the pop charts here, they need to release "Look Who's Talking"...and actually promote it. ^_^

Look Who's Talking should've been the second single in my opinion. If they want to make BoA famous, Look Who's Talking's bragging/self-centered nature definitely has the potential to be a big hit tune and lyrics-wise, if of course, they will promote it properly. I can even picture a very good MV out of it.

Sadly, they chose to go the other way which is to promote a song produced by the "famous" Sean Garrett. I Did It for Love has a potential, it's just that almost half of the album has more potential (Did Ya, Hypnotic Dancefloor and Look Who's Talking).

When it comes to Scream, I picture a possible thriller-like choreography for that song.

#94 4761922860

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,647 posts

Posted 04 July 2009 - 07:45 AM

I didn't know that o_o

LWT is better than IDIFL =)

#95 korniceman3000

korniceman3000

Composer/Songwriter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,383 posts

Posted 04 July 2009 - 08:57 AM

The album version sucks.

I think SM Ent. still has some cash left to make two more singles, hopefully one will be Obsessed and my other personal choice is Hypnotic Dancefloor.

Couldn't agree more with this (^__^)! Whoa... so the single release version isn't the same as the album version? I had know idea... ^_^ I gotta' check that out!

#96 Kwcty6888

Kwcty6888

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,355 posts

Posted 05 July 2009 - 01:15 AM

If they're gonna promote Energetic, I hope they release a new, different version of it, the album version just sucks x.x & too bad about BoA going odwn on the chart :[

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users