23 replies to this topic

#1 Pocky

Pocky

Who's BoA?

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 14 June 2009 - 01:07 PM

Just like the Universal City Walk / Pasadena Signing event, it would be great if we could somehow arrange a Boajjang members meeting ! Hoping to see as many NorCal BoA fans as SoCal's, haha. I haven't seen a topic for it, I'm sorry if one has already been made :[ She'll be on the stage at 4:35 PM on Sunday, following Solange Knowles and The Cliks, who I also intend to take a peak at..Hearing from past experiences, it'll be a crowded event..yay more exposure to BoA ! Let me hear from you guys ! I, myself lives 30-40 minutes from SF and I plan to take the BART (our lame version of public transportation ) train there and see what happens..Hope to see you there !

Pocky
boajjang2o9
koreanboba
darkx1014
orangebear289 +1
Nikki +1
Mizu236 +1

Edited by Pocky, 23 June 2009 - 06:28 PM.

#2 boajjang2o9

boajjang2o9

Who's BoA?

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 June 2009 - 01:50 PM

Just like the Universal City Walk / Pasadena Signing event, it would be great if we could somehow arrange a Boajjang members meeting ! Hoping to see as many NorCal BoA fans as SoCal's, haha. I haven't seen a topic for it, I'm sorry if one has already been made :[ She'll be on the stage at 4:35 PM on Sunday, following Solange Knowles and The Cliks, who I also intend to take a peak at..Hearing from past experiences, it'll be a crowded event..yay more exposure to BoA ! Let me hear from you guys ! I, myself lives 30-40 minutes from SF and I plan to take the BART (our lame version of public transportation ) train there and see what happens..Hope to see you there !

I'm also planning on going, im taking bart as well >_< this is going to be another great year especially with boa there!!!!

#3 Uni

Uni

Teh Hajiman Sexy Fail Kru 's Enforcer >D

• BoAjjang Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,665 posts

Posted 14 June 2009 - 02:26 PM

I suggest if you guys want to find each other, get yellow balloons. It's Boa's color AND it's easy to see and catch other BoA fans.

#4 Xcellerator

Xcellerator

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 289 posts

Posted 14 June 2009 - 03:29 PM

I wished I lived in California, or otherwise I would go! Sucks that she'll probably never come to Texas. :notworthy:
Have fun, though!

#5 boaislove

boaislove

My family just disowned me!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,893 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 03:22 AM

I suggest if you guys want to find each other, get yellow balloons. It's Boa's color AND it's easy to see and catch other BoA fans.

I agree with Uni here.

Even though obviously I couldn't go, I recommend the fans to bring yellow balloons (or anything yellow) with them if it's okay. Besides being able to know easier which are fans, I'm sure once BoA sees this she'll also be touched, since most of her fans in Asia (particularly in Korea) does this to support her as well.

#6 Pocky

Pocky

Who's BoA?

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 07:56 PM

Hmm yeah I saw a lot of those..I wouldn't mind be the one with the balloons / glowsticks handing them out, but I'd need someone to help me :] I think it's a neat idea ! And maybe she'll notice us while on stage XD

#7 koreanboba

koreanboba

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• BoAjjang Subtitles
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,118 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 08:05 PM

GROUP UP GUYS! xD I'm also planning, but it's not confirmed yet. I think first poster should keep a list of people edited in the first post.

#8 Pocky

Pocky

Who's BoA?

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 08:50 PM

mmm okay if you're taking the BART, it'd be nice to specify the station that you are boarding on~

#9 boajjang2o9

boajjang2o9

Who's BoA?

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 11:27 AM

I'm getting on bart at dublin. For sure I will have a yellow balloon! I hope i get to see you guys there, its always fun to see other boa fans!!!!! :lol:

#10 --e n k y o r i*

--e n k y o r i*

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,122 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 11:35 AM

What if the balloon thing started becoming an American fad?
I'm don't think its likely, but it'd be interesting.

Also, since there's so many artists in asia,
Do some artists get like, the same color?

#11 walkthroughme

walkthroughme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,377 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 11:43 AM

What if the balloon thing started becoming an American fad?
I'm don't think its likely, but it'd be interesting.

Also, since there's so many artists in asia,
Do some artists get like, the same color?

I think the balloon color thing is only in Korea.
Some artists have the same colour. Like, SechsKies
were yellow before BoA had that colour, but they disbanded.
There's also different ~shades~, like Super Junior being sapphire blue XD

#12 darkx1014

darkx1014

mmm... BoA's cute

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 12:26 PM

im going but unlike u guys im taking a car :lol:

#13 orangebear289

orangebear289

My family just disowned me!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,917 posts

Posted 19 June 2009 - 03:33 PM

ooh me and my friends are planning on going!
for our dance team, we're already going to be in the parade so we're going to be killing two birds with one stone

unfortunately...i'm not sure if we will be able to get yellow balloons but it would be easier to find you guys if you were holding them.

also...i have been wondering for a while, are tickets required to see this event? i know that viewing the parade is free but i'm not sure about the performances...

#14 Nikki

Nikki

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 509 posts

Posted 20 June 2009 - 07:02 AM

My best friend and I are planning on going. I'm not sure if we'll stop to buy yellow balloons or not, but we'll see. When I told her, my best friend said "asdfsdf WE'RE GOING EARLY." Haha.

So.. we'll be there for awhile. And we'll be going by car. :)

#15 toto101

toto101

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 139 posts

Posted 20 June 2009 - 05:58 PM

oh cool i cant wait to see some videos come up!!! when is it again?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users