23 replies to this topic

#16 Pocky

Pocky

Who's BoA?

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 20 June 2009 - 11:34 PM

It'll be next sunday, the 28th I believe. I really don't mind buying extra balloons for other fanss, but you guys will have to find me somehow. Plus, I don't want to be the only one with a balloon walking around ! People will think I'm some weirdo / mentally challenged guy who was awarded a balloon for not straying off from the pack lolll

#17 Mizu236

Mizu236

Who's BoA?

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 June 2009 - 09:23 AM

I'll be there and maybe wearing a yellow T-Shirt with my sister. I might buy some balloons and leave them deflated to give a few out.

#18 Kwcty6888

Kwcty6888

My family just disowned me!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,355 posts

Posted 23 June 2009 - 03:58 PM

Remember to take lots of fancams for us east coast people or people who can't go T_T

#19 bokachu

bokachu

BoA News Machine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,776 posts

Posted 25 June 2009 - 01:18 AM

you guys should check back their website: http://www.sfpride.o.../mainstage.html
It said the Main stage is now located in Civic Center next to City Hall
Posted Image

And Her perf will be at 4:50, not 4:35
Posted Image

Edited by bokachu, 25 June 2009 - 01:20 AM.

#20 <3 BoA <3

<3 BoA <3

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 132 posts

Posted 25 June 2009 - 06:09 AM

admission is free!!
" Our donations program also helps to support over seventy Bay Area non-profit organizations through our Community Partners Program. Donations from the celebration have helped San Francisco Pride to give back more than $1.4 million in grants since 1997.

With your help, we can do even better this year and invest in our community's future!

Join us for two days of music, food and fun... all for FREE! No tickets are needed and no one is ever turned away for lack of funds. "

http://www.sfpride.o...linfo.html#free

Does anyone know if BoA will be holding any signings before or after the performance? any history of her doing so?
I would LOVEEE to meet her face to face :)

Ahh they used BoA for their Pride advertisement
http://www.youtube.c...player_embedded

Edited by <3 BoA <3, 25 June 2009 - 06:15 AM.

#21 Nikki

Nikki

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 509 posts

Posted 25 June 2009 - 09:59 AM

....Wicked AND BoA in the same day? Oh, my goodness. That is, like, the most perfect day ever.

#22 korniceman3000

korniceman3000

Composer/Songwriter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,383 posts

Posted 25 June 2009 - 10:32 AM

Maybe everyone attending should all wear clothes of a designated color so that all BJJ members will be able to get together, or maybe wear a sticker or label that says "Boajjang" somewhere on your shirt so your identity won't be mistaken... Also, you guys should map out the region and find a convenient location such as local restaurant, McDonalds, etc. which could serve as meeting point...

#23 boanjel

boanjel

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,700 posts

Posted 27 June 2009 - 01:20 PM

There will not be a live streaming of the headline acts at SF Pride this year. Meaning, those of us who are unfortunate to not be able to go will not be able to stream BoA's first performance of Energetic. That said, those of you going, GO EARLY--like those who went to Universal City Walk. Go very early to be close to the main stage. And please record the performance! :lol:

Since the main stage starts around 12PM, I'd suggest those going to be there no later than 10AM. Go early! :P

#24 Kwcty6888

Kwcty6888

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,355 posts

Posted 27 June 2009 - 07:55 PM

^ YESSS! Go so early, and be so close that you can touch BoA & her dancers :lol: And then make sure you have enough battery/film xD Record for us unfortunate people who can't go!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users