#1 Spring Sakura

Spring Sakura

My family just disowned me!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 09 September 2009 - 09:26 AM

Posted Image

For those of you who haven't heard, Korean Netizens have struck again. This time, a scandal aimed at the leader of 2PM, American born Park Jaebeom (Jay Park). Two people dug up 4 year old messages from Jay's myspace account and posted them online in an attempt to start a fan-war. They quoted the then trainee Jay Park calling Korea 'gay' which sparked outrage throughout Korea. Jay then came out with an official apology explaining that the message was written 4 years ago, when he was much younger, and first training. He was lonely, being far away from home, with no close friends or family, in a country where he could not speak the language or get used to the food. He was tired and frustrated and unsure of his future --whether or not he would even debut. On a day when these frustrations were at a peak, he left a message on myspace in a convo with his friends saying how Korea was 'gay' and how it hated it there.

Later, in 2006, he retracted those statements, saying how he wanted to stay in Korea longer, as a Korean. However this was deliberately ignored by the antis. Petitions were put up demanding he quit 2PM, even one that wanted him to commit suicide.

Now, Jay has resigned from 2PM and returned to the states. It is unclear what will happen to 2PM, but already there are numerous fanpages, support pages and petitions (one that has reached over 20 000 that support Jay and demand his return to 2PM.

If you would like to support Jay, if you are a 2PM fan, or even if you just can't stand the fact the K-netizens have ruined yet another hard earned career ---then feel free to sign the petition!

PETITION TO SUPPORT 2PM LEADER JAY PARK!

I hate how the K-netizens have ruined things. Reports say Jay is currently resting with family and friends. Hopefully when this all blows over, he can come back and 2PM can be 2PM once more.

#2 rinayunho

rinayunho

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 241 posts

Posted 09 September 2009 - 10:03 AM

!!!!!!!!!!!
Korean net life has gone too far.
Although I understand what he said before was not nice, he already apologized for it...
2PM won't be 2PM without one member...
I hope Jaebeom will come back... T-T

Edited by rinayunho, 09 September 2009 - 10:07 AM.

#3 *kyuhyunnie*

*kyuhyunnie*

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 112 posts

Posted 09 September 2009 - 10:50 AM

I still can't believe it.
I feel so sad and disappointed, but it's Jay's decision and I support it.
There is still this hope inside of me that he will return soon.
Apparently, Japanese netizens are scared of Korean netizens because of this.

#4 sourx3candi

sourx3candi

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 09 September 2009 - 01:21 PM

i'm so sad he left. i cried for like 10 min...

atleast he's back in seattle.. (and closer to me lol)

#5 miduhyo

miduhyo

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,778 posts

Posted 09 September 2009 - 01:25 PM

Oh my God that is so sad... I don't listen to 2PM but i've heard of them and reading this is incredibly sad. I don't care who you are, anti fans... really know how to cross the lines...

#6 Ayame-chan

Ayame-chan

ロリレイ。

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,107 posts

Posted 09 September 2009 - 02:14 PM

Yeah, I've been following the news since the beginning... I still feel really sad. ):

I keep listening to 2PM songs all day...

#7 pupluvgurl

pupluvgurl

~Lindahh://♥

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,998 posts

Posted 09 September 2009 - 05:03 PM

Some of them over-reacting big time.
How stupid of them to make a petition to try and make him commit suicide.
It is a disgusting act and people like them should reflect on what they are doing and comparing it to what he said.

#8 LuV2U

LuV2U

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,256 posts

Posted 09 September 2009 - 06:54 PM

till this day the fact that Jay has left still can't sink inside my head.

and all just because of a stupid thing that happen from 4 years ago!! since the first 2 myspcae comment arose i was at the very moment till the day when Jay decided to go back and seeing him really really go back and went for seattle, arriving safely in his family's arms....

one of those 2 netizen who posted those myspace comment came out and apologize... he/she (i forgot the gender and apparently the one that came out to apologize is a ShaWol : Shinee's Fan which im praying that it won't create another fan war...) said that they felt really sorry, they did not expect THIS kind of outcome...
well, it's kinda useless since Jay has already left when the apologize rise up.....

i'm trying to be the bigger person to at least accept the apology while still praying about the different outcome from all this fiasco.

but after stalking nonstop 2OneDay Forum? and came across Jay's high school friend's confession , all it need just one quote from Jay to make me tearing up again

Yoon (Jay's best buddy) ask if Jay want to return or not.... this is what jay said

"How can i return when they hate me that much..."

how i wish Jay knew that it's not true....
how i wish Jay could see that a lot of people still LOVE and SUPPORT him...

Jay..please come back.....

#9 Masako

Masako

mmm... BoA's cute

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 09 September 2009 - 08:28 PM

geez what's up with fans, he said he was sorry; this is too unreal and child-like :lol:
2PM & Jay hwaiting!!!!

#10 studmuffin

studmuffin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,265 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 02:21 AM

People over at soompi are all harping on moral-like and saying that 2PM fans should NOT go on a rage against the dogs that screwed Jay over, because if we did not "forgive" then we would be as bad as the antis. Stuff that, I say Hottests should give as good as they got and take down the scum that attacked Jay.

It took 4 years for him to become somebody, and only 4 days for pretty much everything to get taken away. It's as though he's been killed from the inside.

I'm all for a war against those netizens. Forget about being "mature" and "reasonable". It's not like they showed Jay any mercy, so there is no reason that they should be treated with anything less.

Those netizens, NEED TO DIE.

#11 kyo_jieming2000

kyo_jieming2000

BoA's Healer

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,589 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 05:00 AM

I've been following the news although I'm not really a 2PM fan..
really shocking how the situation could become so worse within a few days over a very casual comment written long time ago..XDD

The statement from JYP himself was kinda touching to read on how he trained Jay and how Jay changed..ah.. :D

#12 small_bell

small_bell

My family just disowned me!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,885 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 06:03 AM

one word: DISAPPOINTED

i have never interested in 2pm, but those netizens have gone way too far...how many more artistes do they want to destroy their careers?!

Edited by small_bell, 10 September 2009 - 06:04 AM.

#13 BoA_rocks_in_english

BoA_rocks_in_english

The Unbiased BoA Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,011 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 03:29 PM

This is just wrong in so many ways, I think its time these korean fans get smacked with the same treatment they have no reason to treat anyone like this NO MATTER WHAT. Im not even a fan and I feel bad for the guy, ya think korea fans would learn after what happened to poor U;nee and others, when is someone gonna step up and do something?!

#14 whatta-chan

whatta-chan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,306 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 08:05 PM

i'm not a huge fan of 2pm and i don't know many of their songs, but i was really sad to hear this news.

and the whole deal with DBSK and SM has been tense, and now this! i just really hope for the best for 2pm and for Jay. I just can't understand how korean netizens can act this way, it's too sad and cruel.

#15 LionAngel

LionAngel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,792 posts

Posted 13 September 2009 - 06:05 PM

i'm not a fan of 2PM.. but hearing him leave just because
of the scandals makes me angry at those netizens.
i also heard that some fans would boycott a 2PM concert or something like
that, honestly that's not a way to bring back Jae Bum.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users