6 replies to this topic

#1 joannejt

joannejt

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 09 November 2009 - 08:23 PM

By now, everyone might be tired of reading these little reports, but I'm so excited that I had to make a post.

Last Monday, my brother and I were in the mall and as we were coming out of Coles, I heard I Did It For Love coming out of The Garage Clothing Co. store. I told my brother to listen but by then the song was over. It was still a cool moment because it was the first time I heard her playing for the public other than the 4 times I saw Eat You Up on Much Music.

We went down the rest of the mall and on the way back I decided to stop at CD Plus. (I checked for Utada first because the U's were closer, but there was only a divider.) When I got to the B's, I didn't expect to see anything, but there it was, a BoA divider and in front of that divider was a copy of the first album. After I got over the shock of it, I grabbed it as fast as my hands could move. I actually wasn't sure I would buy it because I just ordered Deluxe off the internet but I decided to support her again and buy it.

Posted Image

A week later and I still can't believe it. A BoA CD in little Brandon, Manitoba at the Shoppers Mall and my first BoA CD bought in Canada.

#2 NikuZ

NikuZ

Forever Jumping in the Stars

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,544 posts

Posted 09 November 2009 - 08:27 PM

Congrats!! I Love that CD!! The "BoA" looks great!

#3 BoaHikkiLover

BoaHikkiLover

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 564 posts

Posted 09 November 2009 - 09:31 PM

Congratulations on your first BoA CD! I'll be the next one to have my first BoA CD. BoA's "Deluxe" album will be released here in the Philippines on Nov.18. Can't wait to have it. And it was said that there'll be a free poster with it! I wonder what's in that poster. ^_^

#4 mlyap7_boa

mlyap7_boa

Would take a bullet for BoA

• Members
  • 5,004 posts

Posted 09 November 2009 - 10:46 PM

Congratz on your CD!!
I only have BoA DELUXE & not that one... ^_^

#5 anime811

anime811

My family just disowned me!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,889 posts

Posted 09 November 2009 - 10:58 PM

Lol haha thats how I first reacted when I first saw the BoA album at HMV.
i just went ^_^!!! and bought it. Same with the deluxe >_> (I wasnt even planning on buying the deluxe <.<)

P.S. Ah~ canadian tax....xD (random I know but its the first thing I thought when I saw the receipt xD)

Edit: oooh and congrats =].

Edited by anime811, 09 November 2009 - 10:58 PM.

#6 ilovejoongie

ilovejoongie

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 166 posts

Posted 16 November 2009 - 01:43 PM

aw~ that is cool! i bet it's pretty awesome to buy Boa's album in a local nusic store ^^

#7 Cori

Cori

Teh Hajiman Sexy Fail Kru's Ultimate BoA fan

• BoAjjang Administrator
  • 8,304 posts

Posted 16 November 2009 - 02:31 PM

congrats!
That was the first BoA CD I bought off the shelves in the US, the second was Miracle at K-town in Cali.
I hate that I can't find much of her stuff here in the states, just when I go to Korean/Japanese designated areas, which I have none of them around me where I live =(
But, Im happy for you, I couldn't stop smiling when I got mine, I even stopped and took a picture of it with my phone xD!
Sent the picture to Uni =3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users