#31 sweetrockinlemonmud

sweetrockinlemonmud

mmm... BoA's cute

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 09:52 PM

: D BEST thing that BoA's released in a while ^~^
even though i loved all the recent stuff she's been doing, this just takes the crown <3

the song is veeeeeery pleasing
and the PV just makes me tingly haha

#32 bluewish

bluewish

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 713 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 09:56 PM

I love it too, the song and the video.

I liked the concept of the PV as well as the style -- how it was shot.

Just when I thought I couldn't like BoA more, here she comes with this song and PV :x

Fan moment, random T.T

i forgot to mention. is it just me or BoA reminds me of Jaejoong in this PV?

Edited by bluewish, 19 January 2010 - 10:02 PM.

#33 krys501

krys501

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 688 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 10:26 PM

i forgot to mention. is it just me or BoA reminds me of Jaejoong in this PV?

that was what i was spazzing about...i was like "ohmygod ohmygod she looks like jae joong...*jumps up and down*"...haha...especially with her new hair color...

i actually like this song coz i feel like this is the style that BoA wants to do...
it may not be as great as her songs before but as long as she's doing what she likes i'm happy...

and their couple dance is just :)

#34 Kwcty6888

Kwcty6888

My family just disowned me!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,355 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 10:33 PM

^LOL OMG DON'T WORRY, IT'S NOT JUST YOU HAHA. I thought the same thing xDD

#35 bluewish

bluewish

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 713 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 10:38 PM

that was what i was spazzing about...i was like "ohmygod ohmygod she looks like jae joong...*jumps up and down*"...haha...especially with her new hair color...

i actually like this song coz i feel like this is the style that BoA wants to do...
it may not be as great as her songs before but as long as she's doing what she likes i'm happy...

and their couple dance is just :)

I said this in the other thread, and i think i quoted you there too haha. They could pass as siblings. omg. okay,spazzing. hahaha! She really looks like Jaejoong :x

And yes, i like the dance too. Wish I could dance like that T.T

^LOL OMG DON'T WORRY, IT'S NOT JUST YOU HAHA. I thought the same thing xDD

Jeez, and here i thought i was being weird again with seeing Jaejoong in BoA. Thank you, I'm not crazy then~

#36 mlyap7_boa

mlyap7_boa

Would take a bullet for BoA

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,004 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 10:48 PM

Shall I just join the spazzin group too? ^_^
I love Jae Joong too I have to say it again that I absolutely love BoA's look in this MV the most, her image is just gettin better & better for me... :)

#37 boaislove

boaislove

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,893 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 10:58 PM

Shattered. Seeing the MV and hearing the song shattered my not-so-high expectations for the song and MV.
I'm sure you guys can now see the upward slope when it comes to the quality of her songs. These things that she has been releasing right now are just so fantastic.

Now, about the MV and the song themselves, I see that lots of you call the MV simple, yes it is, but that's what made us focused more on the artists themselves no? BoA and Daichi looked so great in the video, and most importantly, they sounded amazing in this duet. BoA definitely showed the strength and the beauty of her voice in this song which we haven't seen in a while, it was heavenly.

edit

O_O their hair-do do look similar. amazing.

Edited by boaislove, 19 January 2010 - 11:04 PM.

#38 mlyap7_boa

mlyap7_boa

• Members
  • 5,004 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 11:03 PM

^ Yea I totally agree with you man Carlo, the simplicity of the MV actually makes it even better for me too...
I just can't stop admirin the beauty & voice of BoA & of course Daichi too... ^_^

#39 kitzutsuita

kitzutsuita

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 780 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 11:10 PM

Did she even release this as a single? This is the first MV that we got out of nowhere. Unlike the other MV, we knew they were coming.. this one just pops out of nowhere!

#40 bluewish

bluewish

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 713 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 11:15 PM

Shall I just join the spazzin group too? ^_^
I love Jae Joong too I have to say it again that I absolutely love BoA's look in this MV the most, her image is just gettin better & better for me... :)

Jaejoong BoA siblings :| I'm sorry, I still can't get over that.
She just keeps on getting better, doesn't she? Better in looks, songs...

Now, about the MV and the song themselves, I see that lots of you call the MV simple, yes it is, but that's what made us focused more on the artists themselves no? BoA and Daichi looked so great in the video, and most importantly, they sounded amazing in this duet. BoA definitely showed the strength and the beauty of her voice in this song which we haven't seen in a while, it was heavenly.

edit

O_O their hair-do do look similar. amazing.

I like how you said the video was simple but made us focus more on the artist -- voice+dance. <3

and yes! the hair!! obviously it would take some time for me to get over that, forgive me haha ^^;;

#41 boaislove

boaislove

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,893 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 11:15 PM

Did she even release this as a single? This is the first MV that we got out of nowhere. Unlike the other MV, we knew they were coming.. this one just pops out of nowhere!

There has already been news circulating before that an MV for this will be released, though it won't be released as a single (kinda like Namie Amuro's MVs for Love Game, Fast Car, etc in her album). Maybe you just weren't able to update yourself that much kitzutsuita =p
Agh, I may be asking too much by saying this but I hope we see them together in a music show or something.

EDIT: lol people are surely SPAZZING over this. just ten second and 4 posts have popped in here already XD

Edited by boaislove, 19 January 2010 - 11:19 PM.

#42 mlyap7_boa

mlyap7_boa

• Members
  • 5,004 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 11:16 PM

^ You're right, doesn't seem like a single...
Just a song from the album but what an MV!!?
Blew us off from nowhere... ^_^

#43 azn_nguyen

azn_nguyen

I know BoA*

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 11:16 PM

Havent heard any news from BoA in a while so its good to see her back in the music scene. I enjoyed the song and the MV.

#44 bluewish

bluewish

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 713 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 11:17 PM

yes, i do hope to see a perf of this song

#45 pocketboi

pocketboi

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 461 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 11:26 PM

Anyone else having trouble sleeping because they cant get over this? I know I am. Proud of it too!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users