165 replies to this topic

#61 popo817

popo817

mmm... BoA's cute

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 12:19 AM

wow 5 years of wait! finalllyyyyyy!!!!!! this better not be a dream!

yes she should definitely go back to korea because i honestly think korean music is so much more influential than japanese music. Although she won't earn as much from a korean album, i think it would help boost her popularity again, and that will transcend to boosting her japanese career again. i think SM and AVEX should've balanced both korea and japan in the first place instead of just dropping korea causing her japan career to gradually decline.

ahhh i'm so excited!!! i hope they surprise us and she comes back in april or may, aug is too far!

#62 carollee206

carollee206

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 744 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 01:39 AM

ZOMG!!! Wheeeeeeeeeee~~ That is some AWESOME NEWS!!

BOAJJANG!!!BOAJJANG!!!BOAJJANG!!! ^_^

#63 leni

leni

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,620 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 02:44 AM

can I join the excited (understatement much?) group??:thumbsup:

YAY YAY YAY YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
let's have a party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope the album will be released exactly on August 25...^_^
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

okay I'm too speechless right now...=))))))))
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

#64 Lady-Rinoa

Lady-Rinoa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 815 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 03:05 AM

I just can't explain how ecstatic I am when I knew of this. FINALLY! FINALLY!!!! It's been 5 years!!!!! The queen will finally be back ^_^

#65 love_tam_forever

love_tam_forever

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,039 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 03:09 AM

i'm ready to die~ i've been preparing for this comeback for years!!! i need a place so that i can shout out loud!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the best of best is coming back!!!

#66 Ericia_90

Ericia_90

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 03:56 AM

OMG! OMG! OMG!
I'm soooooooooooo excited and happyyyyyy!!!
Can't wait for August come!!!!! ^_^

And I'm wondering if she'll let her hair grow long or keep it short (her current hairstyle)? XD

Also, I'm confused.. On the internet, there are articles that wrote Hyori is the Queen of K-Pop while some wrote BoA is the Queen of K-Pop??? So whose the "actual" Queen of K-Pop??

Edited by Ericia_90, 01 March 2010 - 03:56 AM.

#67 Princess

Princess

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 344 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 04:07 AM

This news is such a hot topic I cant wait to see the song tittles and how their going to sound like just imagining BoA on stage again Music Bank, Music Core and InkiGayo again oo my Im getting so excited but I do hope BoA will grow her hair again their is nothing wrong with her current short hair I just prefer BoA with longer hair, I also wonder about the concept BoA will be going for this time hopefully its not 'Dark' like how the trend are this year anyways just a few more months to wait till her comeback comes along =)

#68 Bum

Bum

My family just disowned me!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,999 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 04:13 AM

yipoppeeeee!! finally a Korean album.. but ihope they won't be using some of her Japanese songs or english songs and translate them over.. hope they'll be all brand new..
oh the best news today!!!

#69 boaislove

boaislove

My family just disowned me!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,893 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 04:32 AM

yipoppeeeee!! finally a Korean album.. but ihope they won't be using some of her Japanese songs or english songs and translate them over.. hope they'll be all brand new..
oh the best news today!!!

Your wish will probably be granted. Just think how some Korean fans will be offended once they hear her Japanese songs simply translated to Korean for them, after 5 years of waiting. Besides, songs in Atlantis Princess, My Name, and GoT have no JPN versions (only Chinese XD). I'm exempting Everlasting and KoH since they must be singles to cover BoA's absence in Korea during 2006.

#70 CADENZA

CADENZA

The Fire Rose

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 04:45 AM

Now THIS is what I've been waiting for.
After 5 long years, the queen is finally making her comeback. :)

#71 spccadet

spccadet

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,252 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 05:05 AM

Wow, I so had the feeling that 2010 would be the year for change. Can't wait for some real BoA power to be unleashed. Time to show the rest of the world what she is really is capable of.

Can't wait!

Not so confident about the US activities though, with Lee Soo Man in charge...hhhhmmmm.

#72 ha1212y

ha1212y

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 678 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 05:48 AM

Just already read the news from BoA's jpopmusic thread. I hope this will make she regain her popularity, especially in Korea.
For the new album I hope it gonna filled with new flavor of musics :)

#73 saddified

saddified

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 469 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 06:19 AM

ZOMG. FINALLY after 5 long years!
BoA's definitely coming back with a HUGE bang.
i hope she gains back a strong foothold in korea~
i can't wait for her comebackkkkkkkkkk!!! :DD

#74 dreamsicles

dreamsicles

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,447 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 06:45 AM

OMG! OMG! OMG!
I'm soooooooooooo excited and happyyyyyy!!!
Can't wait for August come!!!!! :D

And I'm wondering if she'll let her hair grow long or keep it short (her current hairstyle)? XD

Also, I'm confused.. On the internet, there are articles that wrote Hyori is the Queen of K-Pop while some wrote BoA is the Queen of K-Pop??? So whose the "actual" Queen of K-Pop??

BoA isnt Queen of K-pop.
BoA is LEGEND. :)

#75 Cori

Cori

Teh Hajiman Sexy Fail Kru's Ultimate BoA fan

• BoAjjang Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,304 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 06:52 AM

It's however you want to look at it, both are GREAT artists.
But, Lee Hyori is older then BoA. Hyori is 30, almost 31 where BoA just turned 23.
I think you need to listen to BOTH artists before you can judge but Hyori is the Queen where BoA is the Princess. A Queen is just older then the Princess, they're still "royalty"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users