#31 bokachu

bokachu

BoA News Machine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,776 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 03:17 AM

I think there's something seriously wrong with her voice. lol
D= The performances that make it on to shows are edited and are the best ones from her tour. She sounds bad in all the songs except for Every Heart.

There doesn't seem to be an all-out, lipsynch dance performance like in THE FACE TOUR (Bad Drive, Sweet Impact, Style). I guess it's cause the choreo wasn't that impressive or challenging this time.
She needs Lisette again!

If I'm not wrong, they have never brought the whole camera crew to every shows (13 ones) in a tour.
they always choose 1 place to record it only for the DVD(for ex: the Osaka show)

So no, the perfs on DVD are not the best out there.

Edited by bokachu, 21 March 2010 - 03:18 AM.

#32 AYA-S

AYA-S

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 182 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 05:05 AM

I think The Face tour is sooooo much better, maybe because of the choreography in The Face Tour is really GOOOOOOOOOD!!!!

This is kind of like her "THE LIVE ..." concert.

Anyway, BoA does look so happy in this clip, maybe this is what her wants through all these time^^

Go BoA!!!

#33 candice

candice

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 508 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 05:10 AM

Showing Every Heart made me remember why I love her so damn much <3~
Did anyone find it odd that the backup dancers were dressed as nazi's during IZM?....o.o

Ye I noticed that too, it's a little weird. x)
Anyway, her concert is amazing. :o

#34 Mashimaro-san

Mashimaro-san

VIVID

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,478 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 06:13 AM

Gonna rant about the live band being used for the dance songs (>o>) ~

Neways, I can't wait!

I want to see BoA perform her ballads/mid-tempos (Every Heart and Joyful Smile) actually, the live band just ruined the dance songs.

#35 mlyap7_boa

mlyap7_boa

Would take a bullet for BoA

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,004 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 07:19 PM

If I'm not wrong, they have never brought the whole camera crew to every shows (13 ones) in a tour.
they always choose 1 place to record it only for the DVD(for ex: the Osaka show)

So no, the perfs on DVD are not the best out there.

No I don't think they only record in 1 venue...
I think they record in a few venues then choose the best clips... :o

#36 dancErica

dancErica

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,437 posts

Posted 23 March 2010 - 08:41 AM

I think that BoA's vocals are alright here, although I must say that the clothes she wore were.. well, put it this way, they looked like they were made with a really low budget. And I agree that the instrumentals made the more techno-sound songs sounded really awkward and a lot less powerful despite BoA's dance...

#37 Ryoga

Ryoga

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 580 posts

Posted 23 March 2010 - 09:00 AM

i want her 2 female dancers back who were with her since the beginnging... :D ... shes beautiful, but i dont like her new album like her previcious ones, avex dont spend much money for her shows and everything, it looks really low budget, and what the hell are this uniforms in izm and lazer... :lol: first time i saw this i was shocked... it looked like n*zi uniforms....
i have to say that i am not that excited like for the face tour when i saw bad drive... and the face tour was one of her best tours in my opinion.
i am dissapointed that she dont get a big show like kumi, or even like her arena tours in 2003-2007

Edited by Ryoga, 23 March 2010 - 09:11 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users