73 replies to this topic

#31 Punk_Angel

Punk_Angel

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 279 posts

Posted 18 April 2010 - 05:09 AM

As much as possible I'd like to see her stick to her i'm-gonna-pwn-you image during GoT. Needless to say, that will grant her an explosive comeback :notworthy: However, I have a feeling that she'll tone her image a bit, but still strong enough to make a boom. The sexy image of My Name isn't bad either.

About the album and its songs, BoA's Korean albums never failed to be all-rounder albums so I hope and expect the coming album to be the same - an album with strong dance tracks + great ballads. Furthermore, just like in Identity, I hope she shows more of what she thinks and feels in this album.

I'm pretty assured that BoA will do her best to give the same energy she showed before, so I'll be expecting the same in her choreography for the next album's songs. In short, I just want to see the 2005-ish BoA again >_<

^I agree to this............. I really like her image in Girls On Top days............hahahaha
I also like listening to her Korean songs longer than her Japanese song (I get bored after a week or 2...........)

#32 geniebkiseki

geniebkiseki

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 256 posts

Posted 18 April 2010 - 08:14 PM

Hmmm...maybe I don't want her to be exactly like the 2005 BoA...I want to see the BoA of now...with some spunk XD haha! If she brings a powerful presence to the stage for her comeback, she will definitely own! :notworthy:

I expect good ballads from her too ^^ Can't have a BoA album without the ballads XD lol!

#33 dreamsicles

dreamsicles

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,447 posts

Posted 18 April 2010 - 10:34 PM

^ true true xD

something power packed, must also come with something that is soothing. to balance it out xD
a power packed dance music + a strong, soothing ballad :notworthy:

#34 Ericia_90

Ericia_90

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts

Posted 20 April 2010 - 12:45 AM

Hmm, dance songs like/similar to GoT, ballads and some mid-tempo happy songs like Nanairo no Ashita!!
Of course, i hope she improve her vocals. Her vocals isn't that powerful nowadays.

#35 dreamsicles

dreamsicles

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,447 posts

Posted 20 April 2010 - 01:07 AM

^ that is most probably she is changing her voice technique and still getting use to it.

#36 Ericia_90

Ericia_90

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts

Posted 20 April 2010 - 01:50 AM

yeah. i prefer her less nasally voice. People tend to dislike her because of that.

#37 boaloveme

boaloveme

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 200 posts

Posted 20 April 2010 - 03:52 AM

As for me'''''
I love all of BoA's outfits,styles and any type of songs because SHE'S KWON BoA.
So,I can accept all of things whether it's good or bad.

The fact most important thing FOR ME is KWON BoA ONLY.
BoA IS MY EVERYTHING
I CAN LOVE BoA EVEN MUCH MUCH MORE THAN MY LIFE.

Edited by boaloveme, 20 April 2010 - 03:54 AM.

#38 m_hero

m_hero

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,025 posts

Posted 21 April 2010 - 07:16 AM

i like her style in moto but not got please...i think she can pull off moto style with her new short haircut but she needs to color it black...show off her abs and dance to an awesome and powerful choreo....her songs should be something sexy and powerful to show the others that the queen is back...key from shinee can copy any dance once he sees it...i want BoA to have a dance choreo where key can't copy it...;P

#39 Ericia_90

Ericia_90

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts

Posted 21 April 2010 - 09:10 AM

^ maybe with a little practice, Key will be able to learn it too. Also, i don't know that Key can learn any dance by seeing it. Maybe that's his gifted talent?

also, BoA can dance like any guys! She's ranked 2nd Dancing Queen in korea. I just saw a video.

#40 mizattitudii

mizattitudii

I know BoA*

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 21 April 2010 - 09:27 AM

SM seemed to be too busy with DBSK problem.
I really can't wait until BoA is back.
Maybe she should move to another company if the SM company keep on delaying her work in korea.

#41 Ericia_90

Ericia_90

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts

Posted 21 April 2010 - 10:29 AM

^ I don't think that SM will let BoA leave the company easily considered BoA is their most precious gem in the company.

#42 Aestas

Aestas

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,166 posts

Posted 21 April 2010 - 02:16 PM

i kinda want BoA to give us some type of "cool/bad ass" style...

cool, controlled, sharp and edgy dancing - not necessarily powerful like GOT's breaking down the roof. in a way, almost like 2NE1 but in her own version. maybe even like Moto.

Edited by Aestas, 21 April 2010 - 02:19 PM.

#43 pocketboi

pocketboi

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 461 posts

Posted 21 April 2010 - 07:12 PM

^ maybe with a little practice, Key will be able to learn it too. Also, i don't know that Key can learn any dance by seeing it. Maybe that's his gifted talent?

also, BoA can dance like any guys! She's ranked 2nd Dancing Queen in korea. I just saw a video.

Wanna post that vid? XD

#44 mlyap7_boa

mlyap7_boa

Would take a bullet for BoA

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,004 posts

Posted 21 April 2010 - 07:15 PM

^ I believe she's talkin abt the one from BoAUnion, I just watched it recently too, it's Chinese hardsubbed...

#45 dreamsicles

dreamsicles

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,447 posts

Posted 21 April 2010 - 07:20 PM

^mind sharing here? ><

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users