73 replies to this topic

#46 mlyap7_boa

mlyap7_boa

Would take a bullet for BoA

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,004 posts

Posted 21 April 2010 - 07:25 PM

Well it's subbed by them so I won't share it here...

You can go download it here: http://boaunion.5d6d...d-4088-1-1.html

#47 dreamsicles

dreamsicles

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,447 posts

Posted 21 April 2010 - 07:27 PM

thkq for that ^^

#48 pocketboi

pocketboi

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 461 posts

Posted 21 April 2010 - 07:38 PM

Awesome, thanks

#49 greenapple

greenapple

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 535 posts

Posted 22 April 2010 - 11:37 PM

I really can't wait for her comeback in Korea. I love her kpop dance tracks which she can show off her powerful dance moves rather than her japanese singles.

#50 m_hero

m_hero

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,025 posts

Posted 24 April 2010 - 07:22 AM

^ maybe with a little practice, Key will be able to learn it too. Also, i don't know that Key can learn any dance by seeing it. Maybe that's his gifted talent?

also, BoA can dance like any guys! She's ranked 2nd Dancing Queen in korea. I just saw a video.

yeah that's like one of his talent..it's impressive but i dont think he can easily copy BoA's dance moves.heheh...he did GOT though..i've been watching BoA's old korean mv i think she havent had dark concept yet..something like "rock with you" but with feminine sexier touch...i hope she can appear in reality tv show or probably have her own so we can see her up-close every week!!

#51 dreamsicles

dreamsicles

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,447 posts

Posted 24 April 2010 - 07:29 AM

^ i thought MOTO is kinda dark. lol

#52 Baco__

Baco__

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 867 posts

Posted 24 April 2010 - 01:50 PM

she had IDIFL concept, which is kinda dark + sex(y)

#53 mcluva420

mcluva420

mmm... BoA's cute

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 25 April 2010 - 01:24 AM

EPICNESS

~epic songz. heavy extremely catchy beatz. (decent or better lyrics preferred). an anthemz we can all sing along to.
~epic complicated choreography that separates her from all the other K-pop people.
~i want amazing "ballads" (-remembers Eien and Possibility<3-)
~unique!
~sexy, hot. awesome. dark? tehhee
~I want her to go on shows like strong heart, star golden bell, etc. and make me laugh :blink:
~feature some cool artists/groups on some of her songs-->super duet with epic stuffs ("Amoled" from Son Dam Bi & After School worked very well)
-I want to make me spazz, scream, and jaw-drop in awe at her awesomenesss

Edited by mcluva420, 25 April 2010 - 01:26 AM.

#54 alsrudtj124

alsrudtj124

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• BoAjjang Translator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 365 posts

Posted 25 April 2010 - 08:07 AM

It'd be great if she can collaborate with some of her fellow kpop artists! BoA doesn't do many collaborations a lot and I think she deserves to work with someone, maybe get some fresh new ideas.

I'd like to see:

BoA and Rain! (just because I'm a HUGE fan of both of them) Imagine the choreography! God of Sexy (Rain) with BoA (something like from My Name?) The audience will have huge nosebleeds just watching it!
BoA and Hyori! (HUGE fans of both of them too) Isn't Hyori releasing a repackage in August? COINCIDENCE? I think NOT! They're friends with each other so I think that'd be great. It'd be like Hyori passing on the crown to BoA!
BoA and 2PM! Oh I'd be so jealous of BoA if she got to be with those beastly men.
BoA and TVXQ! (though with the lawsuit thing, I doubt it) I'm just a huge BoJoong fan. Jaejoong and BoA's voice meld together effortlessly. It's great. Like milk and honey. Mm~

#55 hanjin

hanjin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,293 posts

Posted 25 April 2010 - 09:00 AM

also, BoA can dance like any guys! She's ranked 2nd Dancing Queen in korea. I just saw a video.

wow~ that's cool, but who was ranked the first? im so curious since BoA is no.2, so the no.1 must have been super duper good!

-----

i can guarantee that BoA can pull off any concept in her own way! so, everything comes from BoA never fails to amaze me ^^
i just hope that she will feature with some SM-towners.
Wait, i remember watching a video clip which one of the SHINEE boys wanted to have a duet with her, i can't really remember his name, but i think it will be great if she DOES have a love song duet with a male singer in her newest album.

#56 Ericia_90

Ericia_90

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts

Posted 25 April 2010 - 09:37 AM

pocketboi & dreamsicles - I saw the video on tudou uploaded by BoAUnion members but with chinese subtitle so i didn't post it here.

alsrudtj124 - I'd like to see BoA collaborate with other singer too (Rain & Hyori) especially DBSK!!! I'm a BIG BOJOONG fan!! Just love both of them together :P Both of their voices really blend together :blink:

hanjin - It's a person in Korea and is not an artist/singer/actress. She's not even popular.. Lee Hyori is ranked 3rd. I searched the net and its "Jonghyun". XD I know a few Shinee members admire BoA and want to be like her in the future.

You all can see the video here: http://www.youtube.c...re=channel_page
He started talking about BoA at around 6:30

Edited by Ericia_90, 25 April 2010 - 09:41 AM.

#57 dreamsicles

dreamsicles

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,447 posts

Posted 25 April 2010 - 05:51 PM

i think that there are already collaboration between DBSK and BoA already. Perhaps a collab with rain, it will be EPIC!
and maybe collab with jaebum for the song of hype nation maybe xD

Edited by dreamsicles, 25 April 2010 - 05:52 PM.

#58 mlyap7_boa

mlyap7_boa

Would take a bullet for BoA

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,004 posts

Posted 25 April 2010 - 07:28 PM

A collaboration with Rain would be awesome... :blink:

#59 hanjin

hanjin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,293 posts

Posted 26 April 2010 - 01:12 AM

You all can see the video here: http://www.youtube.c...re=channel_page
He started talking about BoA at around 6:30

ah, thanks for the clip! he's pretty cute xD
yeah, i saw the video and Hyori ranked no.3 right behind BoA, so im just curious about the no.1
thanks!

#60 Ericia_90

Ericia_90

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts

Posted 26 April 2010 - 02:25 AM

Weekiat - Yup, I know. Tri-angle. But i'd like to see Jaejoong and BoA collaborate. I love both of their voices!!! XD Rain and BoA will be cool although i support BoJoong, LOL!

hanjin - Your welcome and yeah, he's cute but i don't like him XD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users