73 replies to this topic

#61 m_hero

m_hero

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,025 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 07:47 AM

BoA and 2PM! Oh I'd be so jealous of BoA if she got to be with those beastly men.
BoA and TVXQ! (though with the lawsuit thing, I doubt it) I'm just a huge BoJoong fan. Jaejoong and BoA's voice meld together effortlessly. It's great. Like milk and honey. Mm~

omg!!!i wanna see BoA and 2pm!!!eventhough they are younger than her but they are beastly hot enough to perform with BoA...probably special performances or commercials or maybe she can use them as models for her music video..teeehheeee

and yeah jonghyun wants to do duet with her...she can have a duet song in her album with jjong and have key or yunho to rap in her album..that would be awesome..

somehow i wanna see her collab with se7en too..he's making a comeback around june or july if im not mistaken..and maybe BoA performing "oh!" along with snsd just for fun???lol....gosh im expecting a lot...

Edited by m_hero, 29 April 2010 - 07:48 AM.

#62 Lilith11

Lilith11

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 522 posts

Posted 08 May 2010 - 05:19 PM

I'm praying, PRAYING for something that is just incredibly fierce and edgy and punk. Something like GoT but more streamlined. Please SM, don't autotune her song to death! I want to hear BoA sing and really belt it out! :3

#63 Kwcty6888

Kwcty6888

My family just disowned me!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,355 posts

Posted 08 May 2010 - 06:19 PM

^Agreed! I don't think she has EVER had autotuned songs in Korea, and they better not start now!

#64 KayneLee09

KayneLee09

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 238 posts

Posted 08 May 2010 - 06:26 PM

^Agreed! I don't think she has EVER had autotuned songs in Korea, and they better not start now!

LOL c'mon guys, you KNOW there'll be at least some autotune, even Hyori Lee said her album wouldnt have autotune and guess what, there are tiny bits of it in a song or two, so if BoA is coming back, and her wait HAS been anticipated, of course there gonna put her in the mainstream music, but just like Hyori and Gummy you can bet they'll give here a ballad or two, and there'll be songs with real vocals, the autotune fad seems to be dissolving in kpop now :D

#65 alsrudtj124

alsrudtj124

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• BoAjjang Translator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 365 posts

Posted 08 May 2010 - 06:30 PM

I really want a Michael Jackson concept. Military, a sophisticated boyish look (with her new hair, it'd look great!), awesome dance moves, maybe a bit of popping here and there. I kinda hope it's a 2-in-1 album like her Best & USA. Her Best Korean songs and her new 10th anniversary album!

#66 dreamsicles

dreamsicles

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,447 posts

Posted 08 May 2010 - 08:37 PM

^ hey. i kinda for the same thinking for a 2in1 album. haha. her Best Korean hits + her 10th anniversary comeback album. :D

#67 mlyap7_boa

mlyap7_boa

Would take a bullet for BoA

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,004 posts

Posted 08 May 2010 - 08:41 PM

I like that idea too...
Somethin like BEST & USA... :D

#68 alsrudtj124

alsrudtj124

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• BoAjjang Translator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 365 posts

Posted 08 May 2010 - 09:50 PM

I can imagine her comeback stage now..

Maybe a medley of all her past hits
Then an epic intro song like Invinicible Lee Hyori with wicked dance breaks
Then she does her title track and a few supporting tracks too

And maybe at the end of her promotions, a giant SM Family song since there hasn't been one in SO LONG
With all the SM members, holding hands, singing a really touching ballad with their training days clips playing in the background like My Prayer

Yes it will be epic.

#69 JunHae Kim

JunHae Kim

I know BoA*

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 09 May 2010 - 04:00 AM

I'm really looking forward to her comeback...
i want to see something different from her... :D

#70 Ericia_90

Ericia_90

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 01:48 AM

About the 2in1 album thing, maybe SM can release a 10th Anniversary album (old hit tracks) and her 6th album separately.

I don't think BoA new album songs will be autotune since BoA have amazing vocals and can sing while Hyori can't really sing (no offense). Plus the trend for autotune isn't that popular in korea now.

I'm not so into the SM Town thing because there won't be DBSK in there. Missing families = not SM Town. :/

3+ more months to go...

#71 dreamsicles

dreamsicles

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,447 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 07:00 AM

^ true to the SM town part. Some even wanted ANYBAND to get back together sometimes. But with DBSK unavailable at the moment, its wont be complete. (i wouldnt want to use the word 'gone' as i am afraid it might offend people, so i believe 'unavailable' is the right word. sorry >< if i still offend ppl.)

#72 Kwcty6888

Kwcty6888

My family just disowned me!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,355 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 12:47 PM

I wasn't that scared for autotune, BUT super junior's new song came out. and it's SOOO AUTOTUNED! Makes me scared for her ):

#73 pocketboi

pocketboi

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 461 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 02:34 PM

^Dont worry. Aside from them, autotune isnt as apparent as it used to be. Suju just has a fetish for that. Seriously, they use so much that it doesnt even sound Korean anymore.

#74 m_hero

m_hero

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,025 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 10:11 PM

i dont mind autotune as long as the songs fit..i kinda like how sm autotuned ring ding dong, eat you up, and sorry sorry..but not the whole album please..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users