22 replies to this topic

#1 clow_zakiest

clow_zakiest

mmm... BoA's cute

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 29 March 2010 - 05:29 AM

what is the name of official BoA's Fan club in this world ?

is it BoAjjang ?.

#2 noo_rose

noo_rose

mmm... BoA's cute

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 89 posts

Posted 29 March 2010 - 07:24 AM

Jumping to BoA - Korean fan club

Soul BoA - Japanese fan club

#3 bokachu

bokachu

BoA News Machine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,776 posts

Posted 29 March 2010 - 10:06 AM

Jumping to BoA - Korean fan club

Soul BoA - Japanese fan club

not Jumping to BoA

"Jumping BoA" only :)

And "SOUL" only

Edited by bokachu, 29 March 2010 - 10:10 AM.

#4 Kwcty6888

Kwcty6888

My family just disowned me!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,355 posts

Posted 30 March 2010 - 07:55 AM

Do BoA fan members have a name? I know the fanclub's name but what about it's members? Like WG's Wonderfuls? 2PM's Hottests? o.o

#5 bokachu

bokachu

BoA News Machine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,776 posts

Posted 30 March 2010 - 08:12 AM

Do BoA fan members have a name? I know the fanclub's name but what about it's members? Like WG's Wonderfuls? 2PM's Hottests? o.o

isn't it the same??

wonderfuls and hottests are the fan club's name

we are Jumping BoA

#6 Kwcty6888

Kwcty6888

My family just disowned me!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,355 posts

Posted 30 March 2010 - 09:03 AM

^ Oh. Hm. That makes sense. LOL Thanks for clearing that up for me xD

#7 Baco__

Baco__

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 867 posts

Posted 30 March 2010 - 12:10 PM

I wish I could trully be a Jumping BoA, with meetings' and yellow ballons' stuff :C

#8 mlyap7_boa

mlyap7_boa

Would take a bullet for BoA

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,004 posts

Posted 30 March 2010 - 06:24 PM

^ Me too.. It would be so fun... :lol:

#9 foreverfriends

foreverfriends

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 737 posts

Posted 30 March 2010 - 09:17 PM

I don't understand why BoA's Korean and Japanese fanclub have to have different names.Other artists's fanclubs have the same name all over the world,right?I'm neither Japanese nor Korean,I am a member of Soul or JumpingBoA?

#10 Cori

Cori

Teh Hajiman Sexy Fail Kru's Ultimate BoA fan

• BoAjjang Administrator
  • 8,304 posts

Posted 30 March 2010 - 09:43 PM

^If you live in Japan, you have to be signed up to SOUL to be concidered an official member. Jumping BoA is for her Korean fans only, you have to also be in the club to be invited to the Jumping BoA fan meetings.
You are simply a BoA fan, or a BoAjjanger.
A little different from the Hottests and Wonderfuls, it doesn't apply to all the fans, just the ones with memberships.
I think that since BoA was one of the first korean stars to transition over to Japan, they had decided to change the fan name so you could tell where the BoA fan came from. Jumping BoA and SOUL are kinda different as well. I don't know if they have a certain colour for BoA in Japan (they are always waving blue glow sticks at her tours, so maybe thats it), but Jumping BoA members have yellow balloons. SOUL members also receive a monthly (monthly right?) magazine full of "members only" pictures and facts. Im pretty sure they also get advance notice on tickets that are sold. Not possitive on that one. Budonkadonk is a SOUL member, he would be the best one to say what they get.
Jumping BoA members get special concerts and meetings (when shes in korea). Im sure NEMO is in Jumping BoA and can give the whole membership lowdown because, once again, I am not a member.

#11 Baco__

Baco__

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 867 posts

Posted 31 March 2010 - 05:39 AM

^you were SO harsh on us :C

"YOU ARE NOT A SOUL NOR A JUMPINGBOA MWHAHAHAHA" :C

Kidding HUAUHAUHA but that's true

we're just BoA fans HUAUHAHUAHUAHU and BoAjjangers, if it makes you feel better lol

about the SOUL magazine, I may be wrong, but, since I'm a BoA fan, they only release the Magazine when there's something new about BoA

a tour, a single, an album... something like that.

Were there a time where we, international fans, could be JumpingBoAs or this era had never existed? lol

Edited by Baco__, 31 March 2010 - 05:40 AM.

#12 Cori

Cori

Teh Hajiman Sexy Fail Kru's Ultimate BoA fan

• BoAjjang Administrator
  • 8,304 posts

Posted 31 March 2010 - 05:51 AM

^...um...its called the truth. Im not going to tell someone "Why you are this!" when it isn't true. SOUL and Jumping BoA is a membership based club, only Japanese or Korean residence can belong to either or. You can't join if you live outside of those countries no matter what.
You don't recieve live special concerts, special edition magazines, or fan meetings with BoA do you?
The answer, is no. Nor do I.
Blame SM and Avex for not making a GLOBAL fanclub instead of a Japanese and Korean based ones.

Once again, that wasn't harsh, it was the truth.
In the end, weither you're in SOUL, Jumping BoA, or simply a BoA fan, you are STILL a fan.

#13 MissBoAngel

MissBoAngel

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,032 posts

Posted 31 March 2010 - 01:08 PM

It's only SM artists that have those types of exclusive fan clubs with paid-for memberships I believe. To be an official fan member of any JYPE artists, all you have to do is join their fan cafes/daum pages. I'm not sure about YG's artists .. but aren't both of Big Bang's fan clubs called 'VIP' ?

JYPE was trying to get North American WG fans to call themselves 'FAN*TASTICS' lol but they weren't having it. I believe Wonderfuls are global now.

I wonder if SM/BoA will even care to make a fanclub for international fans :lol: .

Edited by MissBoAngel, 31 March 2010 - 01:10 PM.

#14 Baco__

Baco__

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 867 posts

Posted 31 March 2010 - 11:04 PM

LOL, Cori, haven't you read the "kidding" and all the laughs in my post? D':

I was just kidding... I never disagreed with anything you said D': was just making fun of it

like we say in my country "I'm laughing for not to cry" (in a very, very, veery rude translation almost by google translator lol)

#15 hinachan

hinachan

I miss my mom so much....

• Members
  • 5,472 posts

Posted 31 March 2010 - 11:46 PM

I wonder if SM/BoA will even care to make a fanclub for international fans :lol: .

There was one awful, failed attempt that SM did, a few years ago. When I saw the screwy steps people had to go through to join, I was here warning people not to join, because it sounded as if the people running it were pretty incompetent. I got jumped on by a lot of people for saying so.

But sadly, it turned out that I was absolutely right. People were paying money and getting nothing in return, just as I had predicted.

SM may be able to promote artists in Korea, but beyond that, they're pretty hopeless. If it weren't for Avex, BoA wouldn't have become as huge as she did outside that country.

If you want to join either of BoA's fan clubs, the best way would be to get a penpal/e-mail pal from those countries, and have him/her subscribe for you. :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users