1075 replies to this topic

#1066 WeLuvUBoA-kiddo

WeLuvUBoA-kiddo

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Hiatus
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,318 posts

Posted 10 January 2011 - 05:11 AM

HAHAHA IRONIC, some of the fickle fans unfollowed her and said her followers would decrease. Instead it goes the other way!!!!!!!!! CELEBRATION, Yah??!

:(

#1067 2boamystar

2boamystar

Always be BoA's fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,835 posts

Posted 10 January 2011 - 05:17 AM

Off topic :( Her HURRICANE VENUS MV passed 2 million mark :lol:

#1068 myngoc1995

myngoc1995

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 323 posts

Posted 10 January 2011 - 05:31 AM

HAHAHA IRONIC, some of the fickle fans unfollowed her and said her followers would decrease. Instead it goes the other way!!!!!!!!! CELEBRATION, Yah??!

:(

Yeah I saw it too
And it didn't decrease , even it grows faster xD

Edited by myngoc1995, 10 January 2011 - 05:32 AM.

#1069 noshadow31

noshadow31

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 363 posts

Posted 10 January 2011 - 06:42 AM

I guess because of the great havoc, some were like "Oh I didnt know BoA tweets! I'm gonna follow her now" and hence the quick increase in followers :(

good news in bad news i guess? :lol:

#1070 26younah05

26younah05

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 415 posts

Posted 10 January 2011 - 06:43 AM

I think BoA is online now n she's just tweeted sm thing abt Secret Garden again :lol: I can see 'Yoon Seul', 'Gil Ra Im' and 'Kim Sa Rang' in it :(

윤슬이지!!! 안보는거티나!!RT @WAWASOUL: @officialse7en 네~^^ 여하튼정답은 길라임보단 김사랑~^^

#1071 fararibmw

fararibmw

My BoA

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,228 posts

Posted 10 January 2011 - 06:46 AM

there she goes fan-girling over the show :(

#1072 xiao-ti

xiao-ti

mmm... BoA's cute

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 10 January 2011 - 10:55 AM

wooo BoA got more followers =D
cant believe it still suprises her though, surely that girl knows how much love people have for her by now =)

>another random note, the BOA restraunt BoA tweeted about a few days ago, Lim (wonder girls member HyeRim) just tweeted this morning, about being there wiht SoHee and Yubin, said it reminded her of her favourite singer =) don't think anyone needs more than one guess to know who she is talking about haha ^^

I had dinner at BOA w/ Yubin+Sohee&Jane yesterday!The food was really good & it totally reminded me of my fav sing http://twitpic.com/3oiomx

(copied and pasted from her twitter. She corrected 'sing' to 'singer' in her next tweet aswell)

#1073 Uni

Uni

Teh Hajiman Sexy Fail Kru 's Enforcer >D

• BoAjjang Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,665 posts

Posted 10 January 2011 - 10:32 PM

BoA_1105 BoA
Snowing=traffic..... ;(
1 minute ago

Aw :( I hate snow lol

#1074 mBiOnAt

mBiOnAt

Who's BoA?

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 12 January 2011 - 06:56 AM

BoA tweet a lot - can anyone translate this please
:lol:
@WAWASOUL 제일좋아할사람은 병호오빠 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ about 3 hours ago via Echofon in reply to WAWASOUL

어제우연히 SKINS의 광고차량을봤다..내가항상 춤출때 꼭 입는 SKINS..국내에서도 판매를 하는지몰랐다.. 빨리 구매하러가야지^^ 운동하시는분들께 적극추천! 한번 입고 운동하시면 홀릭되실겁니다^^ http://plixi.com/p/69443973 about 8 hours ago via Echofon

@ayakotakeuchi そうだよースキンズ素晴らしい!!!これからの映画撮影でも愛用します!!!! about 8 hours ago via Echofon in reply to ayakotakeuchi

시크릿가든은, 길익선님의 집^^ ㅋㅋ 농담이구요, 다들 좋은꿈꾸세용^^ about 21 hours ago via Echofon

급궁금해졌음.. 왜 시크릿가든은 시크릿"가든"일까.... 신비가든에서부터 꽃술이 영혼체인지의 원인이라서? 참 길라임아버님은 숲이나 정원에서만 모습을 보이시니....왜 하필 가든일까요????? about 22 hours ago via Echofon

아.... 멘션보니알겠어요.. 근데 엉덩이보톡스가.....ㅎㅎㅎㅎ RT @Star_Oska: 치~ 나두 뭐 너말구 산다라 보고싶거든?!!! about 22 hours ago via Echofon

오스카패러디트윗이뭐예요??? 왜 제가 있죠? 확실합니까? about 22 hours ago via Echofon

RT 세 도시 중에 현재 평창이 3위입니다. 한국인의 열정을 보여주자구요! 투표합시다!! http://dw.am/LKBXo about 22 hours ago via Echofon

@WAWASOUL ㅋㅋ결국오빠도 시가폐인이됐구려!!!!! 축하하오!!! ㅋㅋ 11:11 PM Jan 10th via Echofon in reply to WAWASOUL

@pledisboss ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ 비밀^^ ㅋㅋ

#1075 bokachu

bokachu

BoA News Machine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,776 posts

Posted 12 January 2011 - 07:59 AM

BoA's RT: Pyeongchang is #3 out of the 3 cities. Show them the passion of Koreans! Let's vote! http://dw.am/LKBXo

[TRANS] BoA's tweet: What's the tweet about Oscar parodies??? Why am I involved? Are you sure?

[TRANS] BoA's tweet: ah.....now i read the mentions i understand.. but the butt is buttocks.....hahahaha RT @Star_Oska chi*~me too. well not you but instead i miss Sandara ok?!!!

translator's note: *kinda like dissing sound (eg. pfft)

[TRANS] BoA's tweet: I am curious.. why is secret garden called secret "garden".... Can the mystery garden be the cause of the change in the thorns of the soul? Man can we only see Gil Ra In's father in the forest or garden only.....why does it have to be garden?????

[TRANS] BoA's tweet: Secret garden is teacher Gil Ik's house^^ keke just kidding, sweet dreams everyone ^^

BoA loves her SKINS~She will be using them during her movie filming too! ^^ #BoAFacts

[TRANS] BoA's tweet: This is SKINS^^ This is what I wear everytime during training http://plixi.com/p/69443221

[TRANS] BoA's tweet: Yesterday I saw SKINS advertisement coincidentally..The SKINS that I always have to wear when I dance..I didn't know they sold it in Korea.. I have to buy them soon^^ Highly reccommended to those people who exercise!You'll become a holic*^^

translator's note: *holic means something like a fanatic

RT @WAWASOUL If the CEO of SKINS sees this mention that we wear this during our practices, *sshak~it'd be great if he will send some!! (expectant~expectant~) ke 

translator's note: *sshak is something like woosh

Trans by: BoASGFC twitter .

#1076 Ericia_90

Ericia_90

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts

Posted 12 January 2011 - 09:49 AM

Thanks for posting the translated tweets! Haha... Hope the SKINS CEO saw BoA tweets and send some to them XD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users