680 replies to this topic

#16 hanjin

hanjin

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,293 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 10:24 PM

Is that really Hyori's album sales? Wow. BoA will outsell her in just two days? I mean, I know BoA is big, but popularity wise, I feel like Hyori's always been a bit ahead of BoA. Than again, there was all that crap about plagiarism because of that idiot Vaccum guy (I can't remember his name, but I know it reminds me of a vaccum). That's how low he is. That I can't remember his name lol. That jerk sold half the songs on Hyori's album and he stole it all so SHE gets in trouble for it.

Anyways, maybe Hyori did better in digital sales :/

This really is Se7en vs. BoA. My fav. solo male artist vs. my fav. solo female artist.

edit: bahnus!

Yeah, that's Hyori's newest album sales on Hanteo up to date. In term of popularity in Korea, HyoRi is always ahead of BoA, and Korea love her when she's on variety shows. However, in term of music, BoA is ahead of Lee Hyo Ri, at least in my opinion. Also, HyoRi's album sales in the first 2 days (it's the time when people haven't made a fuss about plagiarism in her album yet) weren't not as good as BoA's. I feel bad for Hyori to be involved in such a crap like Bahnus -.-

Edit: What does the orange thing say? The one on the hanteo chart under BoA's sales and other artists's sales O_o and does anyone know how much shinee has sold so far?

I don't know what does the orange thing says, I can't understand Korean lang xD and SHINee has sold 100k+ so far ^^

Edited by hanjin, 05 August 2010 - 10:28 PM.

#17 kitzutsuita

kitzutsuita

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 780 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 10:24 PM

i HOPE yesasia counts towards hanteo. Because thats where i bought my album (through boajjang's link) and probably most other ppl on here too.

#18 anime811

anime811

My family just disowned me!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,889 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 10:28 PM

^I believe YesAsia only counts towards Gaon and not Hanteo.

Edit: Anyone who bought off Dvdheaven, your copy should be counted. I bought mine from there and they just shipped <3 but its gonna take awhile to get here T_T I was cheap and took slow shipping. Bad choice :'(

Edit: LOL....I tried figuring out Gaon....so confused :D dont get it.

Edited by anime811, 05 August 2010 - 11:30 PM.

#19 tianyun07

tianyun07

I know BoA*

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 10:39 PM

this would show those ignorant guys whu doesn't know how much boa popularity is..
boa fighting!

#20 Kentjr

Kentjr

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 338 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 10:47 PM

YAY 18k now. :D and I've always thought that BoA was more popular. Hence the nickname Beat of Asia or Beat of Angel (whatever they gave her)

#21 Kiiroi

Kiiroi

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 625 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 10:54 PM

18k!! not bad :D

#22 tommy1802

tommy1802

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 157 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 11:00 PM

Over 18k copies for more than 1 day? She's great! I totally proud of her and this album. It's so fantastic, definitely! It's unbelievably great! I think HURRICANE VENUS is very worthy for the best album of K-Pop in 2010!

#23 kitzutsuita

kitzutsuita

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 780 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 11:11 PM

Well that sucks >_> Can anyone give us details about the Gaon charts then ? I believe most oversea fans used yesasia to preorder her album >_>!!!

#24 JustinPerky

JustinPerky

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,405 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 11:22 PM

Wow..she did an awesome job !
That many albums sold in just a short period of time ? :)
Hopefully she oversells Bi's.. :D

#25 Ericia_90

Ericia_90

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 11:46 PM

she's doing great though.. and on the 2nd day @ 12PM it sold over 10k in only 2 hour???? :D Impressive!!!
she might going to sell more album when her they are showing her comeback stage! :)

I hope that she oversells Rain too. In solo artist album sales, BoA always outsell the other 3. I hope she will outsell them again this time!! ^^

#26 ningyou-hime

ningyou-hime

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 11:51 PM

I think she's doind very well in just so short time! i'm sure she will do even better after the music video comes out and she has performed in shows etc. :D

#27 hanjin

hanjin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,293 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 11:57 PM

she's doing very good as a soloist, I hope she can at least reach 50k+
Korean still love her after all :x:x:x

#28 anime811

anime811

My family just disowned me!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,889 posts

Posted 06 August 2010 - 12:08 AM

Is it just me or does Hanteo say BoA 7233 for 17:00? :S or am I lookin g at the wrong chart xD

Kay now ....7671 for 17:20 D:.

Edit" LMFAO.... THEY SPELT HURRICANE VENUS AS

Hurricaen Venus

Edited by anime811, 06 August 2010 - 12:27 AM.

#29 vagabond666

vagabond666

I know BoA*

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 06 August 2010 - 12:16 AM

18k + for 2 days when she hasn't started promoted yet. This is a great achievement for long-time-no-see solo artist like BoA. Seven sold like 6-7k though he has been promoting it for weeks. Hyori is very popular in Korea, but still can't surpass BoA.

I really hope this album can reach the 100k sales mark (and I think it's possible ^^) in Korea. I think GOT passed 100k sales in Korea and about 400k+ worldwide.

#30 Spark

Spark

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,157 posts

Posted 06 August 2010 - 12:19 AM

Can only find this information on the Gaon Chart:

http://www.koreatime.../201_61266.html

The Gaon Music Chart is only in Korean and I can't get google to translate it...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users