34 replies to this topic

#1 xiao_yun87

xiao_yun87

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 689 posts

Posted 09 August 2010 - 06:16 AM

hello everyone =) here's youngstreet translation. i might not be 100% correct. forgive the lack of proper caps. im trying to post this soon so everyone can see =)

before BoA came, there were 2 other guests. they were talking about marriage as somebody called in. so they were discussing about who should host their wedding, what song they should sing and...

heechul: if im going to get married, what dance should i dance to? ah! boa is here. when i get married, i'll dance to boa's song then. let's welcome todays's guest, the best among female so singers, boa. come, introduce yourself

BoA: hi everyone. kekeke

heechul : really the best singer in the universe. haha. you can't just keep laughing, say something

BoA: looking at the theme for today, i fine it really interesting. kekeke

heechul: just the theme and it's interesting right? why are you here on youngstreet today?

BoA: because heechul oppa used many ways to threaten me, so i came to youngstreet today

heechul: BoA really has got loyalty to friends. once she appears on a radio show, she would have to attend all other shows. but she still came to my radio show. she just had her comeback during the weekends and she came to my show on monday.

heechul : 5 long years, how do you feel?

BoA: on last weeks' comebacj, there's so many new faces

heechul: a lot of listeners wants to here the story of us. the temperamental siblings

BoA: i have very good character

heechul: why are we called the temperamental siblings?

BoA: but you're the one that called us that on twitter...

heechul: in our character, it's true that we can be a little picky. but we're also very loyal

BoA: yup, loyal

heechul: there's a listener that left a message saying that our characters are really cool

BoA: let's just change our name to so cool siblings

heechul: so cool siblings, not bad. actually, what's wrong with us being a little weird and picky. so long as we do our job right.

BoA: that's right

heechul: we have a lot of messages, this is crazy. over a million messages. let us hear a song. the really popular song, boa's hurricane venus, not love venus anymore

-hurricane venus-

BoA: Initially i thought i would see siwon on my comeback stage. but in the end he didn't appear

heechul: he's a business man. he's different from us. super busy. kekeke

listener: BoA, when do you think that heechul's character is the same as yours

BoA: the cool side. we both have a cool side. oppa, why did you call us the temperamental sinblings on twitter. change it to cool siblings.

heechul: then the reporters will have to write another report. why change it to cool siblings?

BoA: it sounds bad. like we have bad personality

heechul: what can we do about bad personalities? we just have to do our job well

BoA: i keep wanting to laugh when i look at heechul. what do i do

heechul: you can't laugh. when i look at you i feel like laughing too. im enduring. look at your hairstyle. what is that!

BoA: I tried so hard to pull it up.

heechul: usually whan im on radio im very calm, but because boa's here today, im excited

BoA: kekeke

heechul: i heard that you wrote the lyrics to this song?

BoA: yes, when i first got the song and they asked me to write the lyrics, i didn't have any ideas. then i happen to see a lot of news on hurricanes. apparently hurricanes are often named after female names. so i added venus at the back. initially the staffs were hesitant, btu htey used it in the end

heechul: ah~ so boa's lyrics has got science in it. i heard that this time there's a song by kim dong ryul

BoA: yes. kekeke

heechul: why are you laughing again?

BoA: when i see oppa's face i feel like laughing

heechul: i want to laugh too. im holding it in. look at your hair

BoA: i spend a lot of time on it. kekekeke. i really like songs by kim dong ryul, so i asked him for a song. i didn't expect him o accept so quickly. really, thank you so much.

call-in (by girl group Sistar's leader): hello BoA sunbae. how should we protect our voices?

heechul: protect voice. i want to learn too. boa, what good methods do you have?

BoA: you have to rest more, resting enough will make sure you have healthy voice/throat

heechul: ah~ so it's to sleep more.

call-in (by boy group Infinite's leader): i watched boa sunbae's comeback, daebak. boa sunbae you debuted since really young. how do you manage your personal time?

heechul: this call is from infinite's leader. he's your crazy fan. he's so nervous he forgot to introduce himself. i'll do it for him. about time management, how does boa do it?

BoA: when i first debuted i don't have a handphone. it was when i got my id, that i start to have my personal time

heechul: how do you spend your personal time recently

BoA: like any other people, i watch some movies and stuff. i think enjoying my own time is the most important

heechul: today's guest is the big star boa. there's messages from listeners. come boa, read it

listener: im in high school 3rd year, and i quited listening to the radio, but because boa is here, so i can't help but listen. boa's hurricane venus, daebak!

heechul: come boa, sing us a little

BoA: kekeke. no~

heechul: then let's take another call-in

park ga hee: hello everyone, im park ga hee from after school

heechul: how did the 2 of you know each other? how was your 1st impression?

gahee: we known each other for almost 10years. boa debuted really young. i started to like her then, really cute

BoA: unnie is really concerned about me. when unnie debuted, i didn't even get the chance to congratulate her. let's do it now

gahee: i remember watching a movie with boa

BoA: that's right, i remember it too. but i can't remember what movie it was. we saw it at XXXX (i don't know the place)

heechul: are the both of you advertising for XXXX?

BoA: Ah! im sorry. it's been 5 years. i didn't realise. kekeke

gahee: previously for quite a long time i lost contact with boa. it's only recently that we got in contact again

BoA: yes. recently there's twitter, i followed

heechul: let's take this chance for the both of you to say something heart-felt to each other

BoA: im so happy that i got to talk to unnie through the radi oshow today. i've always watched unnies' performances. i hope you'll continue to bring us exciting performances

heehcul: let us thank gahee for the call-in through the radio even with her busy schedule. i hope you have a smooth filming (the variety show that gahee is currently on)

gahee: thank you

-stand by-

heechul: just now we heard boa's stand by. she even sang it to me just now. no wonder she's the best female solo singer

heechul: there's a lot of replies, let's read it

BoA: the message i sent was, how do you get closer to younger singers/hoobaes. SHINee's minho said (can't hear). suju's donghae said (can't hear). se7en said he doesn't know it himself, tell him too. there's someone who didn't reply

heechul: who?

BoA: siwon

heechul: he's a businessman. very busy. no time to reply messages. keke

heechul: Defcon messaged and say they're your fans

listeners: BoA, who do you drink with? how's your hold for liquor?

BoA: siwon. and you, heechul oppa.

heechul: let's not talk about this (drinking with heechul)

heechul: today's show is ending

BoA: so fast?

heechul: yup. so how do you feel?

BoA: previously i've never really attended talk shows like that, i only perform on stage. but because im close with heechul oppa, coming to this show today, im really happy. it's really interesting

heechul: this is asia's star BoA. even the star of asia listens to youngstreet, how could you not? there's still a little time. say a few more lines.

BoA: im suppose to be here to promote my album today. my new album hurricane venus is released. i will continue meeting all of you on stage. i hope everybody likes my new album

heechul: today is up in the sky below the sky BoA rules (this is something heechul says all the time. meaning he rules everywhere) of course heechul rules as well. let's hop BoA moves from asia to the universe. up in the sky below the sky heechul rules, BoA rules!

BoA & heechul: youngstreet daebak!

credits: baidu
translated by : [email protected]/@boajjang

i think my fingers and arm is going to fall off. lol
i think boa had a great time at ys with heechul =) there's a lot of people that commented that there's a lot of laughing form the two of them =)

#2 foreverfriends

foreverfriends

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 737 posts

Posted 09 August 2010 - 06:34 AM

You are so cool xiao_yun87.Thanks so much for posting this.

BoA seems extremly close to Heechul and Siwon.She mentioned Siwon 3 times.Love to know that Gahee and BoA have a nice relationship.

#3 bongchay123

bongchay123

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 136 posts

Posted 09 August 2010 - 06:34 AM

i hate heechul i don't know the reason but i hate him so much
i like siwon i hope siwon and BoA is a couple

Edited by bongchay123, 09 August 2010 - 06:34 AM.

#4 mBiOnAt

mBiOnAt

Who's BoA?

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 09 August 2010 - 06:36 AM

thx! I think BoA really like Siwon?
HAHAHA

wish it longer than this~ hav they take any picture?

#5 BoAnJae

BoAnJae

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 478 posts

Posted 09 August 2010 - 06:38 AM

I watched it live streaming on my iPhone keke. (Thanks to the person who provided the link on soompi.) She seemed to enjoy her time, and gosh, look at all those celebs calling I'm for her, that just proves BoA is daebak!!!! Sistar's leader, infinite's leader (I like them a lot) and the sexy gahee, love her, oh and heechul mentioned defconn keke, he really likes BoA...Good to see so many people supporting BoA. And god Heechul and BoA are so playful, they laughed a lot especially BoA, she has that very distinctive laugh lol, it's like Leeteuks, when they laugh, you can tell it's them right away. And she mentioned Shinee, I heard onew's name and then I hear her saying Minho quite a few times, I seriously think she's close to Minho, oh and I heard her say amber, the hot tomboy keke. And she texted Se7en, god I am so freaking excited to know they're friends lol, she has his number hehe. And that business man siwon, so busy he can't make time for BoA, I'll forgive him cause he's hot. Sorry for the long post, watching this just got me too excited, been years since I've seen her on a Korean radio show. Hopefully someone will sub. BoA fighting!!!!

^Yes they did take pics. One with BoA standing on the chair, then another with her V sign, heechul did another thing with his fingers and then she took another pic with heechul and some staff member I think, afterwards, she signed some autographs and then left. Let's just wait for someone to upload those pics, I want to see them too.

Edited by BoAnJae, 09 August 2010 - 06:49 AM.

#6 bokachu

bokachu

BoA News Machine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,776 posts

Posted 09 August 2010 - 06:42 AM

thanks so much for translation :notworthy:
much love

Btw, if someone has the video, pls upload it? Or pls show where I can download it?

I watched it live and loved the last scene: BoA standing on the chair and taking pic with Heechul. It looked like Heechul's hand was on BoA's waist. lol
and she wore a skirt? :thumbsup: ---> killer legs

#7 Kwcty6888

Kwcty6888

My family just disowned me!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,355 posts

Posted 09 August 2010 - 06:47 AM

Thanks so much for the translation!

BoChul relationship is so cute ^^

Awww, seems Siwon is too busy to talk to BoA ):

Park Gahee! It's nice to see that they finally reconnected after all these years :notworthy:

#8 hanjin

hanjin

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,293 posts

Posted 09 August 2010 - 06:48 AM

BoA always mentions SiWon xD And she was kind of upset that Si Won couldn't come to her comeback stage at music bank, they seems really close with each other ^^

Edited by hanjin, 09 August 2010 - 07:36 AM.

#9 BoAfan_PH

BoAfan_PH

mmm... BoA's cute

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 09 August 2010 - 06:57 AM

thanks a lot for sharin! it was so funny :thumbsup:

im glad BoA had a nice time. and about Siwon. dude, i cant believe you cant take some time to spend with Boa. if he only knew what all of us here would do just to spend time with her. :notworthy:

#10 Kiiroi

Kiiroi

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 625 posts

Posted 09 August 2010 - 07:03 AM

Thank you so much :notworthy: I love BoA's laugh :thumbsup:

#11 kishill

kishill

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,038 posts

Posted 09 August 2010 - 07:13 AM

i heard minho's reply... he said he thinks having a meal together will be good. and ask when will BoA buy him a meal, he wants to have a meal from BoA.

Edited by kishill, 09 August 2010 - 07:14 AM.

#12 bewitch

bewitch

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 09 August 2010 - 07:16 AM

thank you so much.I really want to know their conversation and you did it.
I really like both of them.

#13 borin87

borin87

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 09 August 2010 - 07:40 AM

Thanks for the translation.
I really hope that the video of this radio program can be posted so that we can see the interaction between BoA and her best friend Hee chul

#14 2boamystar

2boamystar

Always be BoA's fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,835 posts

Posted 09 August 2010 - 07:52 AM

Thank you so much for translating it! I love how cute BoA is :notworthy:

#15 monikajjang

monikajjang

Who's BoA?

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 09 August 2010 - 07:57 AM

omg thank you for the post and the translation!!! I <3 boa, and it's quite obvious she's having a blast being on heechul's radio show! Boa JJang!!!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users