ANYONE PLEASE T_T

#2 boalohanuiloa

boalohanuiloa

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 620 posts

Posted 22 August 2010 - 01:13 PM

But didn't you just add a picture here? Or was that your signature? Well.. just click on the insert image Icon. It's located to the right of the Icon with the arrow and plus symbol. And and the link from the location of your image. That should be it!

#3 Faternity_1105

Faternity_1105

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 156 posts

Posted 23 August 2010 - 01:33 AM

But didn't you just add a picture here? Or was that your signature? Well.. just click on the insert image Icon. It's located to the right of the Icon with the arrow and plus symbol. And and the link from the location of your image. That should be it!

THANKS

#4 anime811

anime811

My family just disowned me!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,889 posts

Posted 23 August 2010 - 01:58 AM

Just a heads up, your signature is WAY to big.

4. Avatars/Sigs:
The total file size of signatures may not exceed 50kb. (Avatars may not exceed 20kb).
The maximum length of signatures is 5 lines of text. An image counts as a line of text. Blank lines and "invisible" text still takes up space and counts as a line.
The maximum height of signatures is 400 pixels. We recommend keeping the height less than the maximum.
Families, unless very short (one line of text), should not be put in your sig. There is now a section in your Control Panel, under Personal Profile, called "Edit Profile Info" to put in your families. Click here to access the section of your Control Panel to edit your Profile. You can view people's profiles by clicking on their username on any of their posts.

Edit: Just realized I should have just pm'ed you. :X sorry mods >_<

Edited by anime811, 23 August 2010 - 01:59 AM.

#5 Faternity_1105

Faternity_1105

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 156 posts

Posted 23 August 2010 - 02:41 AM

Just a heads up, your signature is WAY to big.

Edit: Just realized I should have just pm'ed you. :X sorry mods >_<

HAHA AGREE going to change something smaller but this pic brings out the Femine side of her

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users