anybody knows :P ?

#2 xxiicorina

xxiicorina

Let's Jump High Together ٩(≧◡≦)�

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,495 posts

Posted 03 September 2010 - 03:21 PM

Well i heard that she like's interesting and 'tall' guys LOL.
She likes the ones who ask her
"What would you like to eat?"
I don't know the word though =__= LOL.
Plus she likes manly looking guys :3

#3 Faternity_1105

Faternity_1105

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 156 posts

Posted 03 September 2010 - 03:40 PM

Well i heard that she like's interesting and 'tall' guys LOL.
She likes the ones who ask her
"What would you like to eat?"
I don't know the word though =__= LOL.
Plus she likes manly looking guys :3

AHAHA kind of agreed but i thought she likes Justin Timberlake when she was ask who does she wants to make a music video with :P

#4 Faternity_1105

Faternity_1105

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 156 posts

Posted 03 September 2010 - 04:45 PM

Yea she did say that (: She also has ideal types in SHINee

Voice-Onew
Looks-Minho
Personality-Jonghyun
poor key&taemin xD

HAHA yeah but i hope she don't pick either on of them :P i don like them :P

#5 Uni

Uni

Teh Hajiman Sexy Fail Kru 's Enforcer >D

• BoAjjang Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,665 posts

Posted 03 September 2010 - 05:59 PM

Wrong forum. Moved.

#6 BoAnJae

BoAnJae

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 478 posts

Posted 03 September 2010 - 06:19 PM

I doubt that SHINee boys are her real ideal types, she was asked by SHINee, so she was probably being her usual nice self lol, I could be wrong, although I do think Minho may be a possibility (BoA digs tall guys). She's been asked this question many times on japanese shows but I only remember one where she mentioned she wants someone who can cook, like a house-husband, lol. I can really picture that, her husband cleaning and cooking while she brings home the bacon, so funny. Ideal types change from time to time, I don't think any of us know what she truly wants in a guy. Hopefully, one day, she can find someone to love, for some reason, I really want her to date and have fun since she's been working so hard.

#7 Faternity_1105

Faternity_1105

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 156 posts

Posted 03 September 2010 - 09:02 PM

I doubt that SHINee boys are her real ideal types, she was asked by SHINee, so she was probably being her usual nice self lol, I could be wrong, although I do think Minho may be a possibility (BoA digs tall guys). She's been asked this question many times on japanese shows but I only remember one where she mentioned she wants someone who can cook, like a house-husband, lol. I can really picture that, her husband cleaning and cooking while she brings home the bacon, so funny. Ideal types change from time to time, I don't think any of us know what she truly wants in a guy. Hopefully, one day, she can find someone to love, for some reason, I really want her to date and have fun since she's been working so hard.

Agree With You

#8 miwako

miwako

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 540 posts

Posted 03 September 2010 - 10:21 PM

Yeah I remember it was Smap's show and she basically said that she doesn't cook a whole lot so she wants a man that can cook and kind of take good care. Will probably be tough for her to find that kind of guy in korea! HAH
And I know that she said that she doesn't want to date singer on another show. Forgot why she said that though...

#9 tikaluph

tikaluph

ALL I WANT IS SOMETHING NEW

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,151 posts

Posted 03 September 2010 - 10:49 PM

^
Jaejoong able to be house-husband. he can cook, cleaning, etc :P
LOL!!
yeah~ I'd like to see BoA's type ^^

Edited by tikaluph, 03 September 2010 - 10:50 PM.

#10 boalohanuiloa

boalohanuiloa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 620 posts

Posted 03 September 2010 - 10:55 PM

She always mentions JT but I think that's just one of her crushes when she was little and nsync came out. And it just stayed. I don't think he would be right for her anyway since he's kind of a playboy.
Agree on the Shinee thing too that she was just being polite and was put on the spot when asked the question. And Minho seems to have fallen for it :P They're too young anyway. From all the interviews she has different answer and many ideal types. Everything from "handsome, tall, not greasy, someone that would take care of her, skinny, nice guy, good personality, and house-husband. :P And I think someone that finally winds up with her will be much older. Not a idol performer but business type typhoon. I wouldn't even mind if she was into girls cuz she's really cute with aya matsuura.

Edited by boalohanuiloa, 04 September 2010 - 12:21 AM.

#11 Faternity_1105

Faternity_1105

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 156 posts

Posted 03 September 2010 - 11:49 PM

She always mentions JT but I think that's just one of her crushes when she was little and nsync came out. And it just stayed. I don't think he would be right for her anyway since he's kind of a playboy.
Agree on the Shinee thing too that she was just being polite and was put on the spot when asked the question. And Minho seems to have fallen for it :P They're too young anyway. From all the interviews she has different answer and many ideal types. Everything from "handsome, tall, not greasy, someone that would take care of her, nice guy, good personality, and house-husband. :P I think someone that finally winds up with her will be much older. Not a idol performer but business type typhoon. I wouldn't even mind if she was into girls cuz she's really cute with aya matsuura.

OMGGG I CAN IMAGINE BoA BEING A LESBIAN LOLS.But I really do hope to see her get a good husband settle down and have kids :lol:

#12 lheeyah

lheeyah

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 211 posts

Posted 04 September 2010 - 03:04 AM

Didn't the question that Shinee ask her was if she has an ideal type among them? So of course she would answer with their names. From what I remember from her interviews: she wants a tall non-showbiz guy who can be like a house-husband to her and who doesn't wear flip-flops or puts their pants inside their shoes xD

#13 Ericia_90

Ericia_90

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts

Posted 04 September 2010 - 11:40 AM

Well, in the tv program last year or early this year, she talked about her ideal guy. He must not be celebrity because BoA is so busy and if her partner is also celebrity, who are going to do house chores etc? Must know how to cook and do house work because BoA isn't good at any of that xD

I really think that Jaejoong does really match her since Jaejoong loves to cook and knows how to clean etc but his ideal type of girl must know how to cook + do house chores too :P *i shall stop imagining things*

#14 Lilith11

Lilith11

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 522 posts

Posted 04 September 2010 - 12:12 PM

Well, in the tv program last year or early this year, she talked about her ideal guy. He must not be celebrity because BoA is so busy and if her partner is also celebrity, who are going to do house chores etc? Must know how to cook and do house work because BoA isn't good at any of that xD

I really think that Jaejoong does really match her since Jaejoong loves to cook and knows how to clean etc but his ideal type of girl must know how to cook + do house chores too :P *i shall stop imagining things*

Nah, Jaejoong just wants a girl w/nice hands XD Besides, someone needs to balance out Jae's prettiness and BoA would do that; afterall, she is a tomboy. Plus, BoA's got short hair now too! XD

How about Yunho? I know he's not very (or doesn't appear to be at least) huswife-y but he has said he likes a girl that's confident and assertive and that matches BoA doesn't it? :3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users