62 replies to this topic

#16 Heartbreak

Heartbreak

Who's BoA?

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 01 October 2010 - 01:40 PM

I hope this means another Japanese single before the end of the year :) !!!

#17 Kwcty6888

Kwcty6888

My family just disowned me!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,355 posts

Posted 01 October 2010 - 01:45 PM

I'm not complaining, I just like good music from BoA. But IMO, her better music recently has come from Korea...

I hope she'll come back to Korea more often! :) Hopefully, her next Korean album won't be during her 15th year anniversary...

#18 dymocks

dymocks

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 01 October 2010 - 02:07 PM

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

:) i lurve your response! it made me :D
yeah baby B seems waaay happier being in Korea
im soo diggin C&P and Im OK, i have it on replay for the past 2 days :P
But can i just express my dissapointment towards those ignorant youngens out there and them leaving negative belittling comments everytime B's name is brought up :( makes me really annoyed to say the least.....gaahhhh what it the Pop world coming to? are we here at BJJ the only few that appreciates a true Pop Icon? i dont know, it makes me sad.......

for some reason i feel very protective towards B when netizens get nasty and say uncalled for nonsense :)

AY! Yo! B!!!!! your the Best!!!

#19 xxiicorina

xxiicorina

Let's Jump High Together ٩(≧◡≦)�

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,495 posts

Posted 01 October 2010 - 02:10 PM

Oh wow, really?! :)
I'm excited for this~

#20 boalohanuiloa

boalohanuiloa

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 620 posts

Posted 01 October 2010 - 02:18 PM

I guess this would bring mixed feelings. For me I think she is happy being home in Korea with her friends and family. But in Japan she didn't have to deal with the BS fans. She's a strong girl. And from last nights performance it didn't appear to even phase her. Still.. must be tiring to deal with ever since she returned. Looks like she'll be in Japan for a while tho. Xmas concert in dec. smtown in jan. then she'll probably do promotions for Athena I'm guessing. And then.. maybe back to the US to start her dance movie. But I don't think it'll take another 5 yrs to return back to Korea.

#21 Kwon Sori

Kwon Sori

mmm... BoA's cute

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 01 October 2010 - 04:45 PM

i know B hasnt had the greatest time with the young fan kids, but what do you mean by seeing her tears, has she cried or expressed her discomfort in public?
gah the whole twitter incident has really put a damper on her comeback, Ms B keeps getting a lot of backlash lately :)

Hm.i actually want BoA to stay in korea.anw. Korea is her country and she has been in japan 4 a long time.korean fans miss her alot.i'm so mean to say she should come back to japan, so sorry.i agree that in korea she won't be lonely. now she is very hard-working,and she is happy.many MVs,many performances, interactions with other artists.but that isn't enough.she must do many things 4 her loyal korean fans.japanese fan know that and they can wait.thks 4 clearing that

#22 SilentScreamerS

SilentScreamerS

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 01 October 2010 - 07:56 PM

i think it would be better for BoA to spend the rest of the year in korean, because next year is her japan 10th anniversary so she would probably spend a lot of time and effort to prepare for it.

#23 fararibmw

fararibmw

My BoA

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,228 posts

Posted 01 October 2010 - 08:00 PM

Wow you means its a taboo for the japanese people? they cant idolize non japanese and non westerners? or do u mean westerners instead of non westerners

Edited by fararibmw, 01 October 2010 - 08:00 PM.

#24 Mashimaro-san

Mashimaro-san

VIVID

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,478 posts

Posted 01 October 2010 - 08:07 PM

Wow you means its a taboo for the japanese people? they cant idolize non japanese and non westerners? or do u mean westerners instead of non westerners

Well it's a bit taboo for them to be a fan of non-Japanese and Westners I mean >_<!

BoA's Japanese music are very high quality but recently they stink, well IMO, if you don't think so I guess we have different taste.

Basically BoA's Japanese music went downhill around 2007 for me....

I'm wondering what songs BoA will perform in the XMAS LIVE.

Also if BoA will release a single, I hope it's epic, I don't want something that sounds bland/rushed/half-assed.

I do agree BoA's recent Japanese music stink, bland, blergh

Edited by Mashimaro-san, 01 October 2010 - 08:09 PM.

#25 BoA_4ever88

BoA_4ever88

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 591 posts

Posted 01 October 2010 - 08:16 PM

I can't take this post seriously...at all o__o
Japan had BoA for 5 years, Korea has had her for what almost 2 months now lmao? I hope she does the wise thing and just comes back to the states after the korean promo is over, Japan could wait.

THANK YOU!

I want to see her so badly and the only way is if she comes to the states = NYC!!

Plus I want her away from all the BS that's going on with the immature "fans".

Posted Image

#26 Heartbreak

Heartbreak

Who's BoA?

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 01 October 2010 - 08:23 PM

Why are guys talking like if she's a having a japanese comeback then she's gonna ditch korea again for the next five years?!

She can handle both, like she did in the past.

Japanese album to start the year + a Japanese Spring single
Korean Album during the summer + a japanese Summer/Fall single
Japanese Winter Single
Year-end award shows in Japan & Korea...

And hey, she didn't leave korea because she prefered japan! It was because of her American debut! So stop blaming her japanese activities and saying no to it :s

#27 hanjin

hanjin

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,293 posts

Posted 01 October 2010 - 08:38 PM

BoA The Live Xmas 2010 = new single is coming!
yay, im just so excited ^^

#28 BoA_4ever88

BoA_4ever88

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 591 posts

Posted 02 October 2010 - 10:59 PM

Why are guys talking like if she's a having a japanese comeback then she's gonna ditch korea again for the next five years?!

She can handle both, like she did in the past.

Japanese album to start the year + a Japanese Spring single
Korean Album during the summer + a japanese Summer/Fall single
Japanese Winter Single
Year-end award shows in Japan & Korea...

And hey, she didn't leave korea because she prefered japan! It was because of her American debut! So stop blaming her japanese activities and saying no to it :s

I never said that she couldn't handle it. I know she can she's done nothing but prove that over the years. And what you mentioned just now I want that. I love her Japanese and Korean stuff.

But most of all I want her to be happy. And the immature fans to stop acting immature.

Posted Image

#29 Jennima

Jennima

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 240 posts

Posted 02 October 2010 - 11:58 PM

it would be cool if she had a concert in japan and in korea..

#30 budonkadonk

budonkadonk

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,473 posts

Posted 03 October 2010 - 02:07 AM

If anything BoA's Japanese fans are just as supportive as BoA's Korean fans. Remember BoA's a korean, and it's still consdiered tabboo to even idolize non-Japanese and non-Western singers.

I know... like the John Lennon museum in Saitama, or the endless Beatles cover bands in Japan, all the greaser rock groups around, Teresa Tang, Judy Wang, Agnes Chan... so taboo.

Anyhows, BoA will spend more time in general in Japan because there is more money to be made. Sure, her handlers will accomodate her to an extent, but in the end, it's all about how much money they can rake in.

ANyhows, I'm looking forward to attending the show... I'm just not sure which one to go to this year. Last year, I went to the first day... so maybe I should attend the 2nd this year (the actual Video filming).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users