62 replies to this topic

#46 boalohanuiloa

boalohanuiloa

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 620 posts

Posted 13 October 2010 - 01:01 AM

^ Have tickets always been this expensive? ._.

Considering what I paid for smtown seats I thought this was fairly cheap :( But I'm not sure what sales for her previous Christmas concerts were.

#47 venelse

venelse

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 536 posts

Posted 21 November 2010 - 05:53 AM

1. I hope she'll either leave Avex when her contract ends (which I doubt she will) cos they've been producing songs for her that doesnt' chart like the good old days.
2. I hope she'll gain more fans and recognition in Korea (which I doubt so too specially when nowadays the idol trend seems to be girl / boy groups...)

3. Above all, I want BoA to be happy and continue to shine in both Japan & Korea!

#48 boalohanuiloa

boalohanuiloa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 620 posts

Posted 22 November 2010 - 04:50 AM

1. I hope she'll either leave Avex when her contract ends (which I doubt she will) cos they've been producing songs for her that doesnt' chart like the good old days.
2. I hope she'll gain more fans and recognition in Korea (which I doubt so too specially when nowadays the idol trend seems to be girl / boy groups...)

3. Above all, I want BoA to be happy and continue to shine in both Japan & Korea!

I vote for #3 all the way!! :notworthy:
I think nowadays BoA is more concerned with the quality of her music. Whether it charts or not is not her biggest concern. Anyway.. I'm so psyched! I will see both shows at her Christmas concert!!! :lol:

#49 fararibmw

fararibmw

My BoA

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,228 posts

Posted 22 November 2010 - 05:07 AM

^ NICE!! you have tickets to both shows? :notworthy:

please share with us the experience when you get back !

#50 Moon&Sunrise

Moon&Sunrise

Love&Honesty

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,014 posts

Posted 22 November 2010 - 06:51 AM

I vote for #3 all the way!! :notworthy:
I think nowadays BoA is more concerned with the quality of her music. Whether it charts or not is not her biggest concern. Anyway.. I'm so psyched! I will see both shows at her Christmas concert!!! :lol:

FanCam pls :D

#51 fararibmw

fararibmw

My BoA

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,228 posts

Posted 22 November 2010 - 06:53 AM

^ i dun think cameras are allowed in japan concerts :lol: So there will not be any fancam :notworthy:

#52 budonkadonk

budonkadonk

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,473 posts

Posted 22 November 2010 - 07:10 AM

I just asked my friend in tokyo and looks like it's 8000 yen (ie. bout 80 usd) and reserved seating. So does anyone plan to go?

8000円 is like $100 US...

Gotta a pair for the 20th from SOUL... should come in two weeks; hope that they're decent seats.

#53 Ericia_90

Ericia_90

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts

Posted 22 November 2010 - 11:00 AM

^ Lucky you!! But hope you enjoy it. Maybe you can write a fan account after the concert to share with us. (:

#54 boalohanuiloa

boalohanuiloa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 620 posts

Posted 22 November 2010 - 11:27 AM

^ i dun think cameras are allowed in japan concerts :lol: So there will not be any fancam :notworthy:

You may be right :D I heard that you are not allowed to stand either? I guess I will find out soon. Because I definitely want some type of memory captured :wub:

#55 boalohanuiloa

boalohanuiloa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 620 posts

Posted 22 November 2010 - 11:29 AM

^ Lucky you!! But hope you enjoy it. Maybe you can write a fan account after the concert to share with us. (:

Ah yes. Not sure what kind of internet access I'll have over there but I'm bringing my laptop :notworthy:

#56 Moon&Sunrise

Moon&Sunrise

Love&Honesty

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,014 posts

Posted 22 November 2010 - 12:25 PM

Ah yes. Not sure what kind of internet access I'll have over there but I'm bringing my laptop :D

Lucky :( I cant wait untill i finish highschool So I can start traveling to her live preformances

#57 budonkadonk

budonkadonk

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,473 posts

Posted 23 November 2010 - 06:59 AM

You may be right :D I heard that you are not allowed to stand either? I guess I will find out soon. Because I definitely want some type of memory captured :(

Definitely won't have cameras... they'll kick you out if you're caught with one.

But, you'll probably be standing the whole time... that's the one thing about Japan.... you're always standing during concerts.

#58 BoA_rocks_in_english

BoA_rocks_in_english

The Unbiased BoA Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,011 posts

Posted 23 November 2010 - 01:10 PM

Well if anyone has a audio recorder bring that with ya and turn it on, that's how I got BoA singing "All I Want For Christmas" someone recorded it and uploaded the audio.

#59 Moon&Sunrise

Moon&Sunrise

Love&Honesty

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,014 posts

Posted 23 November 2010 - 01:21 PM

Well if anyone has a audio recorder bring that with ya and turn it on, that's how I got BoA singing "All I Want For Christmas" someone recorded it and uploaded the audio.

ohhh could you share pls :D I also heard she has done "Santa baby" but I haven't seent that anywhere either

Edited by Moon&Sunrise, 23 November 2010 - 01:22 PM.

#60 BoA_rocks_in_english

BoA_rocks_in_english

The Unbiased BoA Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,011 posts

Posted 23 November 2010 - 03:28 PM

ohhh could you share pls :D I also heard she has done "Santa baby" but I haven't seent that anywhere either

All her English songs I have are uploaded here.
http://forums.boajja...howtopic=126222

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users