35 replies to this topic

#31 Tyler

Tyler

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 783 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 06:21 AM

Busy BoA, it's nothing new. Can't wait for the movie. Then when i tell people about BoA and how amazing she is, I can be like oh shes the girl in that dancing movie that just came out! :thumbsup:

#32 Nyokou

Nyokou

mmm... BoA's cute

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 19 November 2010 - 02:36 PM

I wonder who her co-stars will be! I'm really excited for this movie since it'll be released here in America. It will definitely give her more fans! Gaah~ She will definitely become the first Asian pop singer to become HUGE in America, I can just feel it. Hopefully it'll give her fame like it did to J.Lo playing as Selena haha. Even though BoA is more deserving of the fame in my opinion.

#33 RyomaNagare

RyomaNagare

Who's BoA?

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 10:27 AM

I Can't wait to see BoA in an American dance movie, is fantastic, I like dance movie and BoA is perfect for this category :(

#34 BoA_rocks_in_english

BoA_rocks_in_english

The Unbiased BoA Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,011 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 05:27 PM

I wonder who her co-stars will be! I'm really excited for this movie since it'll be released here in America. It will definitely give her more fans! Gaah~ She will definitely become the first Asian pop singer to become HUGE in America, I can just feel it. Hopefully it'll give her fame like it did to J.Lo playing as Selena haha. Even though BoA is more deserving of the fame in my opinion.

She won't be the first to make it here though, first Korean yes. But the first asian overall who made it her first was Charice, she deserves the credit.

#35 °»¦¦Kkåm§hi_ ~¤ßøŤ

°»¦¦Kkåm§hi_ ~¤ßøŤ

BoA*-Virus-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,417 posts

Posted 07 December 2010 - 05:14 AM

BoA can dance very well~
She will do a big BOOM there~
I'm dying for more info of this movie~

#36 milanshentu

milanshentu

Who's BoA?

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 12 December 2010 - 11:26 PM

it's really a nice news! what a surprise will Boa bring us! just be waiting!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users