624 replies to this topic

#1 Uni

Uni

Teh Hajiman Sexy Fail Kru 's Enforcer >D

• BoAjjang Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,665 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 10:35 PM

Visit Koreaboo.com for news! They will update the minute youtube videos are released for each Gayo Daejun! Or if you're awake, you can watch at kpopflash.net

I don't have enough to write an announcement cause it's uber short.

SBS Gayo Daejun's been confirmed for December 29th. And BoA did say she was going to attend all the end of the year shows, so there you go.

Update: KBS Gayo Daejun will be on December 30th at 8PM KST.

Update2:

Via Koreaboo:

SBS has released a poster revealing the details for their end of year music festival. The list of artists that will be attending include BoA, Super Junior, Girls' Generation, KARA, SE7EN, G-Dragon & T.O.P, 2PM, SHINee, 2NE1, BEAST, 4minute, MBLAQ, FT Island, CNBLUE, and miss A. We previously reported that Jo Kwon, Jung Yonghwa, Hwang Jung Eum, and Kim Heechul will be the MCs for this event.

The music festival will take place on December 29th at 9:55 PM KST. Are you looking forward to an exciting of performances?

Update 3:

Via Koreaboo
MBC have finally revealed their lineup for the 2010 MBC Gayo Daejun! This year, they will be using a different format for performances and will have the artists performing in one or two of three different studios.

The Ilsan MBC Lounge will have Davichi, Supreme Team, HOMME, ZE:A, and SG Wannabe.

The Ilsan MBC Studio #5 will feature 2PM, Narsha, Rainbow, miss A, SNSD, Son Dam Bi, Seo In Young, Super Junior, CNBlue, IU, Younha, Lim Jeong Hee, KARA, FT Island, and f(x).

The Ilsan MBC Studio #6 will have 2PM, 2AM, Narsha, BoA, BEAST, SHINee, Seo In Young, Super Junior, Supreme Team, Secret, SISTAR, After School, U-Kiss, Infinite, ZE:A, KARA, K.Will, Tae Jin Ah, T-ara, 4minute, Hong Jin Young, and Song Daekwan.

Update 4:

Update 5:
You can watch via kpoplive.net/

Once I have the dates for the other channels, I'll let you guys know here. Most likely I'll change the title ^^

Cr: Uni (Boajjang/Koreaboo)

#2 kyo_jieming2000

kyo_jieming2000

BoA's Healer

• Global Moderators
  • 5,589 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 10:57 PM

spazzing thread ftw! but its still kinda early @[email protected]

Okay..I will also make a quick notice that I won't have my internet for that few days period because I'll will be away from home. probably logging in through dial-up or some random wifi. but I am sure somebody would step up and share those videos in the download section..^^

#3 bluewish

bluewish

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 713 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 11:27 PM

Thanks Uni! I'm exciteddddddd hahaha -_- BoA's schedule *shakes head* Christmas Live then end of the year shows~ Hwaiting!

#4 2boamystar

2boamystar

Always be BoA's fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,835 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 02:18 AM

I am excited about her year-end activities! Yay me!

#5 fararibmw

fararibmw

My BoA

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,228 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 03:57 AM

this is bad for me since i am away on holiday and i cannot catch all 3 shows -_-
gonna miss out all the excitement we will have :D

#6 Ericia_90

Ericia_90

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 11:51 AM

30th dec is my bday... I don't know if I'm going to catch it live because I will be out during my bday..

Anyway, Thanks for the info, Uni! ^^

Edited by Ericia_90, 14 December 2010 - 11:51 AM.

#7 xxiicorina

xxiicorina

Let's Jump High Together ٩(≧◡≦)�

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,495 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 01:04 PM

Thanks for the info Uni! :D Ouu, I can't wait! I'm looking forward to it! <3

#8 boalohanuiloa

boalohanuiloa

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 620 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 07:32 PM

More BoA!!
she wasn't joking when she said she would work very hard towards the end of the year! but please don't overwork her tho :D

#9 NikuZ

NikuZ

Forever Jumping in the Stars

• Members
  • 6,544 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 07:38 PM

YAY!! End-Activites of BoA! That's Amazing :D

#10 sakura_lite

sakura_lite

DBSK Lover

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,447 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 10:54 PM

awesome awesome!!! Im so excited for all 3 shows. Wonder if theres gonna be any collabs~~~

#11 2boamystar

2boamystar

Always be BoA's fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,835 posts

Posted 15 December 2010 - 12:22 AM

There will be a high chance that BoA will put up a special performance ... Look forward to it!

#12 WeLuvUBoA-kiddo

WeLuvUBoA-kiddo

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Hiatus
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,318 posts

Posted 15 December 2010 - 01:41 AM

More BoA!!
she wasn't joking when she said she would work very hard towards the end of the year! but please don't overwork her tho :D

HARD WORKER BoA = TIRED BoA :) Aww, I love how she puts so much effort into her work, but DANG she needs SUPER a break. Do your best BoA and keep shining :D

#13 fararibmw

fararibmw

My BoA

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,228 posts

Posted 15 December 2010 - 05:03 AM

^ BoA seriously needs a break .. i don't think she even had a hiatus at all since she debuted. She needs to take some time to have fun too :D

#14 sherica-

sherica-

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 154 posts

Posted 18 December 2010 - 11:11 PM

i hope BoA attend the year end event! and hopefully be involve in the dance battle special stage!!!

#15 2boamystar

2boamystar

Always be BoA's fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,835 posts

Posted 19 December 2010 - 03:47 AM

i hope BoA attend the year end event! and hopefully be involve in the dance battle special stage!!!

Me too! I wish to see some kick-ass dance moves from BoA during the year-end events!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users