Photo

Can somebody remove...All KIND OF DIRT THINGS!!!!!

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#16 fararibmw

fararibmw

My BoA

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,228 posts

Posted 10 January 2011 - 05:03 AM

is is possible to appoint someone with just the ability to remove all this spam?
because if it is possible, i hope you wouldn't mind letting me or WeLuvUBoA-kiddo do the clean-up.

im online almost everyday :(

#17 WeLuvUBoA-kiddo

WeLuvUBoA-kiddo

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Hiatus
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,318 posts

Posted 10 January 2011 - 06:13 AM

is is possible to appoint someone with just the ability to remove all this spam?
because if it is possible, i hope you wouldn't mind letting me or WeLuvUBoA-kiddo do the clean-up.

im online almost everyday :(

ME TOO!! I swear I'm always on the look out for those spam bots!!

Woot!! We can be the SPAM HUNTER Duo!! :lol:

#18 Uni

Uni

Teh Hajiman Sexy Fail Kru 's Enforcer >D

• BoAjjang Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,665 posts

Posted 10 January 2011 - 06:21 AM

Cori and I are online everyday whenever we don't have classes or sleep :( I went to bed at like 4-5AM and everything you guys have reported has been literally between the 4 hours of sleep that I got.

Reporting it is fine for now and we're not currently looking for moderators. We're trying to figure out a way to block these bots.

Thank you though for reporting everything. At least it teaches people how to use the report button and not complain IN the thread lol.

I've taken care of all the bots so far, so yeah.

#19 fararibmw

fararibmw

My BoA

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,228 posts

Posted 10 January 2011 - 06:52 AM

No problem~ will just hunt them all down :(

#20 Heartbeat

Heartbeat

Teh Hajiman Sexy Fail Kru's Banana >D

• BoAjjang Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,771 posts

Posted 10 January 2011 - 07:38 AM

Most of the admins and mods have been on constantly due to these bots. These bots have been registering every 5-10 minutes. We have been looking into measures to prevent these bots as well. At the current moment please continue to use the report button as it has been extremely helpful to us. Thank you~

#21 hiten

hiten

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 940 posts

Posted 10 January 2011 - 07:48 AM

OK

#22 Cori

Cori

Teh Hajiman Sexy Fail Kru's Ultimate BoA fan

• BoAjjang Administrator
  • 8,304 posts

Posted 10 January 2011 - 08:17 AM

I have actually caught a lot while online when the original poster/bot is still in the topic.
We're doing things, but we're just people, we can't catch everything going on at all times. I woke up after going to bed at 2:30 am and I was welcomed with 22 reports at 9am. All were taken care of by Uni though so at least we're getting rid of them as you report them and not just letting them slide.

#23 lanalaidin

lanalaidin

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 798 posts

Posted 10 January 2011 - 05:45 PM

wow...u guys....very dedicate...
as a user for this forums...
i will continue say....THANK YOU VERY MUCH.....

#24 WeLuvUBoA-kiddo

WeLuvUBoA-kiddo

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Hiatus
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,318 posts

Posted 11 January 2011 - 12:33 AM

Aye Aye, Cap - ee - tans!!! We'll report those little buggers for ya :( Hehehe, there so obvious it makes me want to laugh.

#25 BoA_rocks_in_english

BoA_rocks_in_english

The Unbiased BoA Fan

• Members
  • 6,011 posts

Posted 11 January 2011 - 02:40 PM

The staff needs to be expanded on, the spamming lately has been out of control to the point its annoying to sludge through it all. 2 Staff members aren't gonna be enough to keep it away, it seems Boajjang has been picked as a spammers heaven now. Seems like its time to up the security and posting privilages.

Edited by BoA_rocks_in_english, 11 January 2011 - 02:42 PM.

#26 Uni

Uni

Teh Hajiman Sexy Fail Kru 's Enforcer >D

• BoAjjang Administrator
  • 8,665 posts

Posted 11 January 2011 - 04:08 PM

The staff needs to be expanded on, the spamming lately has been out of control to the point its annoying to sludge through it all. 2 Staff members aren't gonna be enough to keep it away, it seems Boajjang has been picked as a spammers heaven now. Seems like its time to up the security and posting privilages.

There isn't just two staff member doing this, all of staff are active in trying to delete all of the posts the spam bots are posting and administrators are deleting accounts of the spam bots. It's just Cori and I responding to you guys because it doesn't take all of us to respond and say the same thing...

If you read through this thread, you would know that it's not just BoAjjang being targeted. ALL of the IPB forums are targeted. We are taking proper measures to keep the spamming down. And we're asking the help of the community to report the posts that have been missed by staff. The current staff are active at different times, but the majority of us are active the majority of the time during the day. Unfortunately, there WILL be periods of times when none of us are on...after all we do have to sleep, go to class, eat, etc.

#27 2boamystar

2boamystar

Always be BoA's fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,835 posts

Posted 14 January 2011 - 06:06 AM

I would like to express my thanks to all BoAjjang staffs. You guys have done your best to deliver a good forum for us. We will play our part as well to protect our forum :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users