28 replies to this topic

#16 Kwcty6888

Kwcty6888

My family just disowned me!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,234 posts

Posted 19 January 2011 - 08:03 PM

Heey, I noticed that in the new forums, a youtube link is automatically embedded. Is this what's supposed to happen? Is there any way to turn this function off? Or would I have to insert it in code tags?

#17 O'Chibi

O'Chibi

BoA's punching bag

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 861 posts

Posted 20 January 2011 - 07:06 PM

Embedded YouTube videos is a feature that people wanted to have for ages and you want to deactivate it lol

If you copy and paste a youtube link, it will be embedded.
But if you click on the "Insert Link" icon (which is on the right of the smileys icon), it will only display the text you chose.
Not sure if it's the best solution but it works lol

Example:
BoA Copy And Paste MV

For people who will get what I mean:
I guess something like Javascript or the HTML code embeds it automatically :/
I looked into the YouTube API and I couldn't find the code that can deactivate the functionality.
Autoplay, Loop, Start in HD, etc... are listed.
If someone finds it, I'll be happy to know how to do it :]

#18 Moon&Sunrise

Moon&Sunrise

Love&Honesty

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,014 posts

Posted 21 January 2011 - 06:59 PM

When you click the folders they dont stay dimmed even if there are no new posts >:[ I don't know if that's on purpose or not but it buggs me lol. I used to use them to tell me when a section had new posts, now i find myself searching each section manually

#19 Uni

Uni

Teh Hajiman Sexy Fail Kru 's Enforcer >D

• BoAjjang Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,665 posts

Posted 21 January 2011 - 08:30 PM

When you click the folders they dont stay dimmed even if there are no new posts >:[ I don't know if that's on purpose or not but it buggs me lol. I used to use them to tell me when a section had new posts, now i find myself searching each section manually

This layout is only temporary until we get a new one.

#20 Kwcty6888

Kwcty6888

My family just disowned me!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,234 posts

Posted 23 January 2011 - 02:38 PM

Embedded YouTube videos is a feature that people wanted to have for ages and you want to deactivate it lol

If you copy and paste a youtube link, it will be embedded.
But if you click on the "Insert Link" icon (which is on the right of the smileys icon), it will only display the text you chose.
Not sure if it's the best solution but it works lol

Example:
BoA Copy And Paste MV

For people who will get what I mean:
I guess something like Javascript or the HTML code embeds it automatically :/
I looked into the YouTube API and I couldn't find the code that can deactivate the functionality.
Autoplay, Loop, Start in HD, etc... are listed.
If someone finds it, I'll be happy to know how to do it :]

Lol I didn't want to remove embedding, just an option not to do so would be nice. I'm happy with that fix. It's just there was one time I posted a few youtube links and it wouldn't let me post all of them because it said too many flash objects or something T___T I'm assuming it was because it was trying to embed all of them...

Also, not a bug report, more like a request. Can you bring back the custom google search box?

& I tried to find the My Name performance thread in the download section, but I searched "Name" and no results came up T__T Glitch...? or not..?

Edited by Kwcty6888, 23 January 2011 - 02:40 PM.

#21 Uni

Uni

Teh Hajiman Sexy Fail Kru 's Enforcer >D

• BoAjjang Administrator
  • 8,665 posts

Posted 23 January 2011 - 08:27 PM

Lol I didn't want to remove embedding, just an option not to do so would be nice. I'm happy with that fix. It's just there was one time I posted a few youtube links and it wouldn't let me post all of them because it said too many flash objects or something T___T I'm assuming it was because it was trying to embed all of them...

Try using the url tags if you don't want the actual video to play on your post.

#22 yunapolaris

yunapolaris

I'm here because

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,833 posts

Posted 28 January 2011 - 09:19 PM

& I tried to find the My Name performance thread in the download section, but I searched "Name" and no results came up T__T Glitch...? or not..?

I know right! I think it's really inconvenient sometimes that the minimum length of the keyword is 4 characters. For example, so many BoA's contains just 3-characters word like 'be with you' , 'my name', 'be the one', did ya' ect, and with the setting in search engine like current, we will never be able to search for those songs =/

#23 LuV2U

LuV2U

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,256 posts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 07:28 AM

i don't know if this count as a bug or not. i notice it is actually hard to post a new topic??

it always take a looooonngg time to load but the screen wont change to the next action. i tried to post a new topic the 1st time takes loooonng and loonng time to load, so i press the button again. but when i press the post new topic button again and close the tab , try opening back again the topic was doubled O.o ??

i don't know if it just me or someone also having similar problems??

#24 char-char

char-char

CHARmander;

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,610 posts

Posted 20 February 2011 - 12:52 AM

My active posts in my profile shows 6,600+ but when I post on threads, it's around 4,600. I'm guessing my profile counts posts from the spam section? :o

Edited by char-char, 20 February 2011 - 12:53 AM.

#25 kyo_jieming2000

kyo_jieming2000

BoA's Healer

• Global Moderators
  • 5,589 posts

Posted 20 February 2011 - 02:17 AM

^Most probably.

-Unable to search for the word 'style' even though more than 3 character long.
Search results shows:
'The following search terms are not allowed and were removed from your query: style'

#26 yunapolaris

yunapolaris

I'm here because

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,833 posts

Posted 21 February 2011 - 08:27 AM

i don't know if this count as a bug or not. i notice it is actually hard to post a new topic??

it always take a looooonngg time to load but the screen wont change to the next action. i tried to post a new topic the 1st time takes loooonng and loonng time to load, so i press the button again. but when i press the post new topic button again and close the tab , try opening back again the topic was doubled O.o ??

i don't know if it just me or someone also having similar problems??

Is it always like that every time you post a new topic?
Maybe it's just your internet got lagged right at the moment you posted.

#27 yunapolaris

yunapolaris

I'm here because

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,833 posts

Posted 27 February 2011 - 03:07 PM

http://forums.boajja...howtopic=128829

^ In that topic, from the original post below, everything was italic :blink:. Is it supposed to be like that or it's a bug??

#28 InuBoA_Kwon

InuBoA_Kwon

BoA's First Snow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,703 posts

Posted 09 June 2011 - 07:39 AM

I'm still can't post a new topic in "BoA* Lyrics"... :(

#29 hiten

hiten

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members