1610 replies to this topic

#16 InuBoA_Kwon

InuBoA_Kwon

BoA's First Snow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,703 posts

Posted 15 January 2011 - 02:24 AM

BoA use to be friends with Hyori but I am not sure of it now since BoA has been gone for so long. I also remember there was news about Hyori trying to hook BoA up on a date with Lee Jun Ki (Think that's his name), haha, still have that picture of Hyori, BoA, And Junki saved. Hope they are still friends....

And thanks for the trans. Se7en, BoA, Rain possibly meeting up...Wow, seriously an awesome group hangout haha. Now do a stage collaboration already!!! Just hoping to see that one day...

The true friend won't forget each other... :lol:
I'm sure they're still be a friend... ;)
Ya and I hope I can see them on stage...
Especially,, Hyori...
Cz I want to know her... :)

Edited by InuBoA_Kwon, 15 January 2011 - 06:27 AM.

#17 pocketboi

pocketboi

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 461 posts

Posted 15 January 2011 - 03:49 AM

All this talk about Hyori makes me miss her that much more. That plagiarism thing really ruined her =/ . Where has Rain even been? Last I heard about him was when he got sued for something I think(?). Se7en should comeback soon and we all know where our dear BoA is =)

#18 BoAnJae

BoAnJae

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 478 posts

Posted 15 January 2011 - 04:10 AM

The true friend won't forget each other... :lol:
I'm sure they're still be a friend... ;)
Ya and I hope I can see them on stage...
Especially,, Hyori...
Cz I want to know him... :)

Hyori is actually a girl...And if you search for her in YouTube, you'd find loads of videos, she's been in plenty of variety shows and has released a few albums, and although she has never performed with BoA, you should check her out, never know, you might like her.

^And yes, that plagiarism did ruin her pretty badly (Not the first time she's been accused but this was way more severe), but on a bright side, she is coming back this year, so she can redeem herself on stage with her new upcoming album.

Edited by BoAnJae, 15 January 2011 - 04:16 AM.

#19 InuBoA_Kwon

InuBoA_Kwon

BoA's First Snow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,703 posts

Posted 15 January 2011 - 06:27 AM

Hyori is actually a girl...And if you search for her in YouTube, you'd find loads of videos, she's been in plenty of variety shows and has released a few albums, and although she has never performed with BoA, you should check her out, never know, you might like her.

^And yes, that plagiarism did ruin her pretty badly (Not the first time she's been accused but this was way more severe), but on a bright side, she is coming back this year, so she can redeem herself on stage with her new upcoming album.

Well,, I'm sorry...
It was my mistake... :P
I just noticed that I wrote "him"...
So ashamed... :oops:
Btw,, do you know one of her song??? :)

#20 Kwcty6888

Kwcty6888

My family just disowned me!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,233 posts

Posted 15 January 2011 - 06:47 AM

BoA use to be friends with Hyori but I am not sure of it now since BoA has been gone for so long. I also remember there was news about Hyori trying to hook BoA up on a date with Lee Jun Ki (Think that's his name), haha, still have that picture of Hyori, BoA, And Junki saved. Hope they are still friends....

And thanks for the trans. Se7en, BoA, Rain possibly meeting up...Wow, seriously an awesome group hangout haha. Now do a stage collaboration already!!! Just hoping to see that one day...

AH, YOU'RE RIGHT. I can't believe I forgot. Yeaaah BoA said Hyori tried to hook her up before hahaha. BoA's so friendlyy friends with all the soloists xD

#21 InuBoA_Kwon

InuBoA_Kwon

BoA's First Snow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,703 posts

Posted 15 January 2011 - 06:50 AM

AH, YOU'RE RIGHT. I can't believe I forgot. Yeaaah BoA said Hyori tried to hook her up before hahaha. BoA's so friendlyy friends with all the soloists xD

Ya...
And I guess Hyori has a good personality...
Cz BoA just like someone who's funny and has a good personality... :lol:

#22 pocketboi

pocketboi

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 461 posts

Posted 15 January 2011 - 05:46 PM

SHES COMING BACK!? Wow I need to get back into Kpop..

#23 BoAnJae

BoAnJae

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 478 posts

Posted 15 January 2011 - 06:14 PM

SHES COMING BACK!? Wow I need to get back into Kpop..

Yup...I read it on Allkpop. She is suppose to come back in June. They want to come back before it's too late to regain her honor...So I am looking forward to her comeback. Ah! I want Se7en (Although I enjoyed Digital Bounce, I would prefer a little less auto-tune), Rain, and BoA back at the same time too, a solo party!!!

@ InuBoA_Kwon...I really don't know what to recommend, was never really an avid follower of Hyori...But her most recent one was in 2010, it's called Chitty Chitty Bang Bang and in 2008, she had U Go Girl which was quite a big hit.

Edited by BoAnJae, 15 January 2011 - 07:14 PM.

#24 JustinPerky

JustinPerky

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,392 posts

Posted 15 January 2011 - 06:23 PM

Had a long trip..... Oh my back....;(
6 hours ago

I have a feeling she's in the US now ^_^

#25 jadzrev

jadzrev

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 505 posts

Posted 15 January 2011 - 06:39 PM

^Maybe she's going to start filming her Movie! Can't wait to see the trailer and the Movie of course!

#26 miwako

miwako

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 540 posts

Posted 16 January 2011 - 12:13 AM

Ya...
And I guess Hyori has a good personality...
Cz BoA just like someone who's funny and has a good personality... :lol:

Hyori has some decent song like: Get ya, Toc toc toc, and swing. I'm not really a fan of hers but she is a pretty big deal. And her song from her last (plagiarized)album called Chitty Chitty Bang Bang. And I remember their being a performance with her, Rain and Se7en.

#27 Uni

Uni

Teh Hajiman Sexy Fail Kru 's Enforcer >D

• BoAjjang Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,665 posts

Posted 16 January 2011 - 12:31 AM

Hyori has some decent song like: Get ya, Toc toc toc, and swing. I'm not really a fan of hers but she is a pretty big deal. And her song from her last (plagiarized)album called Chitty Chitty Bang Bang. And I remember their being a performance with her, Rain and Se7en.

Actually her album was called H-Logic and the title song was Chitty Chitty Bang Bang. While Chitty Chitty Bang Bang was actually fine (other than the ridiculous MV bans from the TV station just because there were scenes of her driving a car without a seat belt and because they were dancing in the streets...), it was actually 7 other songs that she got from one producer called Bahnus that were plagiarized. He stole songs from other people and sold them to her as his. ;) And as far as I know, there has never been a performance that had Hyori, BoA, Rain, and Se7en together...as in just the four of them, special stage like performance.

Hyori will make her comeback this June because she feels like she probably shouldn't let this Bahnus stuff put her down so much (so to speak, those are more my words on how I interpret her comeback).

Anyways, I hope more news about BoA's U.S. movie will be released soon...like...a title would be nice lol.

#28 InuBoA_Kwon

InuBoA_Kwon

BoA's First Snow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,703 posts

Posted 16 January 2011 - 02:13 AM

Waw,, that means they've meet before... :huh:
I want to see it...
When they were on stage... :lol:
Can I find it on youtube???

I have a feeling she's in the US now ^_^

Ah,, if it's true I'll be happy... :rolleyes:
But I guess it's too fast if she's in US now... :huh:

#29 bokachu

bokachu

BoA News Machine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,769 posts

Posted 16 January 2011 - 02:28 AM

우리보아에서 크리스마스엽서써서 주신거 다~~ 읽었어요^^ 여러분은 글씨체가 참 이뿌시네욤.. 부러워요!! 고맙다는말남기고싶어서 트윗날려욤^^
14 Jan via Echofon

trans: Read the Xmas card sent by Uriboa~^^Thanks for all the wonderful messages! Everyone has such good handwriting! Thanks again!
cre: @BoAshouse

She referred to this: http://forums.boajja...howtopic=127873

Had a long trip..... Oh my back....;(
14 hours ago via Twitter for iPad

now we know she's in the US
and she has an Ipad. lol

Edited by bokachu, 16 January 2011 - 02:34 AM.

#30 InuBoA_Kwon

InuBoA_Kwon

BoA's First Snow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,703 posts

Posted 16 January 2011 - 02:33 AM

now we know she's in the US
and she has an Ipad. lol

Waw,, really??? :wub:
In which city???
LA??