1610 replies to this topic

#1216 WeLuvUBoA-kiddo

WeLuvUBoA-kiddo

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Hiatus
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,318 posts

Posted 14 August 2011 - 05:02 PM

lol if BoA watched that drama and sees Junsu...i wonder what she'll think..hopefully she'll be like OH JUNSU i miss u soo much! i wanna see Jaejoong and Micky as well AHHHH lol

i can't wait for a-nation concert as well :)

Yeah, I kind of wonder as well, I mean now that things have simmered down from the that one event in January . . . I bet in truth just like the other members, she misses JYJ a lot.

#1217 usako

usako

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,115 posts

Posted 14 August 2011 - 07:53 PM

@BoA_1105
@mipiacepasta 저도 그런.... 느낌 느껴보고싶어요~~ ㅎㅎ
10 hours ago via Echofon

@mipiacepasta
@BoA_1105 언젠가 꼭 올것이야, 그런 사랑이!! 늦게까지 안자네 나도 요즘 잠이 잘 안와 큰일 ㅎ
10 hours ago

@BoA_1105
@mipiacepasta 저도 그렇게 믿습니다.. 뭐 연예는혼자하나.. 근데 저 요즘 티비랑 연예해요 ㅋㅋ 아.. 미피아체가서 언니랑 와인한잔 해야겠어요 ㅋㅋ 언니 굿밤되세용 ;)
10 hours ago

@mipiacepasta
@BoA_1105 ㅇㅋ お休み!!
10 hours ago

@ShawnByfield
@BoA_1105 @derekhough TAP DANCERS: Here's a syncopated warmup you can learn right NOW >> bit.ly/kAe8yq
www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Ox-SpmvSBc
11 hours ago

@BoA_1105
@ShawnByfield woo~ thanks bro~~ miss your crazy steps!!!! Hope you're doing good.. Miss ya!
10 hours ago via Echofon

@ShawnByfield
@BoA_1105 I would love to visit. Think you and @nick_gonzalez1 have to teach me better Japanese first!
7 hours ago

@BoA_1105
연예가 아니고., 연애.. ㅋㅋ 자동으로고쳐지는게 뒤늦게알았네요.. ㅎㅎ
8 hours ago via Echofon

Edited by usako, 14 August 2011 - 07:53 PM.

#1218 takato-nohara

takato-nohara

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 405 posts

Posted 14 August 2011 - 10:18 PM

Hi... I know It kinda has nothing to do with this but some of you may remember a really active and beloved member of BoAjjang, NikuZ (His profile: http://forums.boajja...?showuser=12463). He suddenly passed away a week ago and I would be very thankful if you helped me making BoA know through twitter and maybe even RT a farewell message to my dear friend (his user was @NicolasCerisola). He was one of the biggest BoA fans in Argentina and I know that even if he won't get to know it, she has to know how special she was for him, and how huge his fandom for her was... I hope this doesn't count as spam or anything as I don't mean it to be that way, I just wanted to tell you about this thing I've been trying to do for a Week and about this tragedy.
I know many of us will always remember and will miss Niko, thank you for reading and sorry for disturbing... I wanted the whole BoAjjang to know about this and I was really convinced that writing it here would be the only way... Sorry and, If you do tweet BoA a message about this, thank you.

Edited by takato-nohara, 14 August 2011 - 10:25 PM.

#1219 WeLuvUBoA-kiddo

WeLuvUBoA-kiddo

• Hiatus
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,318 posts

Posted 14 August 2011 - 10:41 PM

Hi... I know It kinda has nothing to do with this but some of you may remember a really active and beloved member of BoAjjang, NikuZ (His profile: http://forums.boajja...?showuser=12463). He suddenly passed away a week ago and I would be very thankful if you helped me making BoA know through twitter and maybe even RT a farewell message to my dear friend (his user was @NicolasCerisola). He was one of the biggest BoA fans in Argentina and I know that even if he won't get to know it, she has to know how special she was for him, and how huge his fandom for her was... I hope this doesn't count as spam or anything as I don't mean it to be that way, I just wanted to tell you about this thing I've been trying to do for a Week and about this tragedy.
I know many of us will always remember and will miss Niko, thank you for reading and sorry for disturbing... I wanted the whole BoAjjang to know about this and I was really convinced that writing it here would be the only way... Sorry and, If you do tweet BoA a message about this, thank you.

What?! Omg, I loved that fellow, he was such a good and dedicated fan :( I will indeed help out in this endeavor and may he rest in peace. It is always sad to here when someone passes. This is so saddening and it's so unexpected. A topic like this is always relevant . . .

Edited by WeLuvUBoA-kiddo, 15 August 2011 - 05:10 AM.

#1220 JustinPerky

JustinPerky

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,405 posts

Posted 14 August 2011 - 10:55 PM

May him rest in peace. This is so unexpecting. :(

#1221 coolgirl

coolgirl

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 331 posts

Posted 14 August 2011 - 10:58 PM

May him rest in peace. We will him very much ;(

#1222 usako

usako

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,115 posts

Posted 14 August 2011 - 11:15 PM

takato..i think u must make a new thread about nikuz, so another member can read about this..
please for all boa fans retweeted about @NicolasCerisola! hope boa will see it!
RIP nikuz or @NicolasCerisola :(

@andypracht Andrés Pracht
Please! @BoA_1105 just RT this Shout out for @NicolasCerisola he died a few days ago and was a huge fan! This would hace meant a lot to him!
9 Aug via Twitter for BlackBerry®

Edited by usako, 14 August 2011 - 11:15 PM.

#1223 Ericia_90

Ericia_90

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts

Posted 14 August 2011 - 11:27 PM

Aww~ It's sad to hear this. :( He will be misses and R.I.P. :(

I'll retweet it.

#1224 Kwcty6888

Kwcty6888

My family just disowned me!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,355 posts

Posted 14 August 2011 - 11:37 PM

?? What?! I remember him around the forums! He was an active member and a great fan! I can't believe it... Really sad to hear ): I will definitely retweet!

Edited by Kwcty6888, 14 August 2011 - 11:43 PM.

#1225 usako

usako

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,115 posts

Posted 14 August 2011 - 11:46 PM

i read nikuz tweet, the last time he tweet to boa :( :(

@NicolasCerisola
@BoA_1105 BoA! I Love U So Much♥ Im From Argentina. Im a BIG FAN of U!! If u Reply me i will be very very Happy for the rest of my life!
2 Apr

#1226 nilvesse

nilvesse

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,045 posts

Posted 15 August 2011 - 03:38 AM

Oh my God, I'm still in a shock ...
He was so young ... What happened to him?

That's so sad, I can't believe it ...
Rest in peace, Nicolas!

#1227 Kiiroi

Kiiroi

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 625 posts

Posted 15 August 2011 - 03:45 AM

Still shocked. we'll miss him.. Rest in peace.

#1228 fararibmw

fararibmw

My BoA

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,228 posts

Posted 15 August 2011 - 04:36 AM

Oh Man what happened to him! I clearly remember him! He is still so young :(

RIP Nikuz :(

Edited by fararibmw, 15 August 2011 - 04:37 AM.

#1229 wanderjunior~♪

wanderjunior~♪

/// 青空の下.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,122 posts

Posted 15 August 2011 - 04:39 AM

RIP NikuZ! he was an awesome person! we will miss him so much :(

#1230 Mashimaro-san

Mashimaro-san

VIVID

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,478 posts

Posted 15 August 2011 - 05:49 AM

I'm all teary eyed now, NikuZ was such a loyal BoA fan. I remember he posted pictures of his nice BoA collection, and his posts were always quite optimistic. We in BoAjjang will remember him and I want to help in this new task as well.

It reminds me of this other member from Argentina who I haven't heard of in a while too, last time I heard of him was during the be with you. single. He had this nice photo shopped photo of him as the be with you. single cover. I hope that members okay too! Lots of members in BoAjjang have been very inactive, its a bit concerning. Maybe its just their fandom died out or busy, but I hope they're all alright.

BoA's talent is something we can always be one thing we can all agree on and keeps us together as one BoA fan community <3.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users