1610 replies to this topic

#1276 WeLuvUBoA-kiddo

WeLuvUBoA-kiddo

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Hiatus
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,318 posts

Posted 20 August 2011 - 11:46 PM

Yeah I seem to call the rareity of long footage from A-nation *shrugs* oh well. Well, I expect to see footage for that event on the 26th in Korea, so no biggie.

#1277 usako

usako

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,115 posts

Posted 21 August 2011 - 01:04 AM

From what I can tell from google translate she is wishing Kibum Happy Birthday :) Sorry I can't help any more than that ^^

translation

@BoA_1105_trans
[KR->EN]
●ikmubmik: erhhh? Already?... Today is my birthday.
●BoA_1105 -> ●ikmubmik: your Bday?? Congrats~~ I should have taken care of you..more often...SORRY SORRY SORRY.. haha. I'll treat you to delicious meals whatever you like as a bday gift~~ congrats, again (;
●ikmubmik -> ●BoA_1105: I appreciate...

@BoA_1105
twitpic.com/69cofm a+nation in Osaka!!!! メイク中!
Posted Image
2 hours ago via TweetDeck

translation

@BoA_1105_trans
[JP->EN]
●BoA_1105: http://t.co/f12RoWm a+nation in Osaka!!!! During the makeup!

[# footnote]
BoA will perform at the 'a-nation' on 21th(today) in Osaka and on 28th. AUG in Tokyo. a-nation is an annual concert by artists belonging to AVEX

@RichTingWorld
@BoA_1105 GANBATTE BoA-chan!!! Kill it lil sis!!!

@veryberrysayuri ☆Tiara☆
BoAキターーーーッッ(✿◕‿-) instagr.am/p/K3QrW/
Posted Image
1 hour ago via Instagram

@minjae_jung
a-nation 2011 BoA stage SET LIST; ID;Peace B, Amazing Kiss, Shine We Are!, WOO WEEKEND , BUMP BUMP!, QUINCY, VALENTI
19 minutes

@BoA_1105
大雨の中、無事にa+nation終わりました!! さすがの雨女でしょう-_-b 一緒に頑張ってくれたダンサーの皆さんとの写真でござるー笑 lockerz.com/s/131607857
Posted Image
4 minutes ago via Echofon

@BoA_1105
윤돌이랑 창민이랑~~~ a+nation 오사카~~ 멋쟁이들~~ 동경서봅세!!!! http://t.co/aS5AnPg
Posted Image
4 minutes ago via Echofon

Edited by usako, 21 August 2011 - 05:06 PM.

#1278 WeLuvUBoA-kiddo

WeLuvUBoA-kiddo

• Hiatus
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,318 posts

Posted 21 August 2011 - 02:24 AM

Short versions . . .? Man I still dream of when she'd actually perform a full version for ID PEACE B in her current time . . . :( I wonder what kind of outfit she'll be garnering.

What is up with BoA's stylist obsessing with red lipstick . . . throw that tube away, that girl does not need it > : ( Must say it's not as awkward as last time though and I'm totally digging that outfit :) just NOT THE LIPSTICK

Edited by WeLuvUBoA-kiddo, 21 August 2011 - 03:01 AM.

#1279 2boamystar

2boamystar

Always be BoA's fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,835 posts

Posted 21 August 2011 - 04:20 AM

Red lipstick again >"< Oh gosh !!!!
However, her outfit looked amazing! :D

#1280 WeLuvUBoA-kiddo

WeLuvUBoA-kiddo

• Hiatus
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,318 posts

Posted 21 August 2011 - 04:53 AM

Red lipstick again >"< Oh gosh !!!!
However, her outfit looked amazing! :D

Yeah, that lip stick just doesn't suit her

ON another note . . . man, Big East fans for TVXQ actually recorded their performances from A-nation ( . . . . LUCKY DBSK FANS . . . .) RAGE FACE lolol

#1281 Kiiroi

Kiiroi

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 625 posts

Posted 21 August 2011 - 05:21 AM

The Setlist makes me think of Best of Soul era. I can't wait to hear ID; Peace B. Hope we can get fancams soon^^

I also like her outfit. The red lipstick just doesn't seem to suit her at all... (exception here)

Edited by Kiiroi, 21 August 2011 - 08:55 AM.

#1282 xiao-ti

xiao-ti

mmm... BoA's cute

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 21 August 2011 - 05:28 AM

Oh the setlist looks good. Will be nice to hear some of her older songs again :)

But I agree with everyone about the lipstick. No, just NO! I think red lipstick doesn't suit many people and unfortunately BoA isn't an exception. However the outfit seems nice, just wish she wore her hair down rather than tied back.

#1283 TaMai

TaMai

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 168 posts

Posted 21 August 2011 - 07:07 AM

Waaah~ The setlist is making me die of envy. ;___; Lucky fans that got to see her sing old classics like Amazing Kiss & ID: Peace B, haven't heard them since '08! I like her outfit, and for some odd reason, the lipstick doesn't bother me much at all..lol?

I see she's still doing the Copy&Paste updo, and rocking similar pants to the ones from Hurricane Venus promotions too! [x
Posted Image

#1284 usako

usako

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,115 posts

Posted 21 August 2011 - 07:20 AM

^ seriously i want BoA fired her make up artist..i hate that red lipstick..like everyone here said that red lipstick just doesn't seem to suit her at all :angry:

@misskahi
@BoA_1105 항상 멋지잖아~! ^^ 수고해~!!
6 hours ago

@BoA_1105
@misskahi 에프터스쿨의 일본데뷔를축하축하!! 오늘 만나서 반가웠어잉!!!!! 화이팅!!!!!!
4 hours ago via Echofon

@morio_morio Takashi Morio(守尾 崇)
@BoA_1105 おつかれさまー!なんと!っていうか、やっぱり!っていうか、大雨だったんだ。。。来週は晴れるかなぁ…(笑)
3 hours ago via Echofon

@BoA_1105
@morio_morio 本当にすごすぎる大雨でしたよー ていうか、来週も雨っていうウワサが。。(ーー;)とにかくお疲れ様でした!!
2 hours ago via Echofon

NEW PIC FROM A-NATION:

Posted Image

CR:
http://www.daily.co....004392547.shtml

Edited by usako, 21 August 2011 - 07:31 AM.

#1285 WeLuvUBoA-kiddo

WeLuvUBoA-kiddo

• Hiatus
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,318 posts

Posted 21 August 2011 - 07:49 AM

Usako that picture you just posted, was probably one of the only few that actually looked nice with the red lipstick from A-nation . . . UH SERIOUSLY NO RED, I demand NO RED LIPSTICK . . . ha chuckles . .

#1286 wanderjunior~♪

wanderjunior~♪

/// 青空の下.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,122 posts

Posted 21 August 2011 - 07:55 AM

Usako that picture you just posted, was probably one of the only few that actually looked nice with the red lipstick from A-nation . . . UH SERIOUSLY NO RED, I demand NO RED LIPSTICK . . . ha chuckles . .

lol. in my opinion, i think she looked nice with the lipstick because she was smiling, XD and not much of the red lipstick was showing XD

#1287 WeLuvUBoA-kiddo

WeLuvUBoA-kiddo

• Hiatus
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,318 posts

Posted 21 August 2011 - 08:01 AM

lol. in my opinion, i think she looked nice with the lipstick because she was smiling, XD and not much of the red lipstick was showing XD

I don't know why . . . but I feel like I haven't seen your username in for ever . . . *I actually missed a lot of people in this community :(* But haha yeah it looked better in that shot . . . (and some people had trouble coping with HV makeup which I personally liked; this is harder to fathom)

#1288 usako

usako

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,115 posts

Posted 21 August 2011 - 08:37 AM

i really dont know why BoA deleted this tweet..

@BoA_1105
I think this year of summer is going to the end.... I love autumn....because it's very lonely season...
19 minutes ago via Echofon

and then she tweet this:

@BoA_1105
I wouldn't say autumn makes me feel lonely,actually it makes me sentimental&emotional person..anyways I love autumn cuz my b day is coming!!
19 minutes ago via Echofon

Edited by usako, 21 August 2011 - 08:39 AM.

#1289 Mashimaro-san

Mashimaro-san

VIVID

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,478 posts

Posted 21 August 2011 - 08:38 AM

The set list looks interesting. I like it, but I can't help that this is just Best of Soul era all over again. Which I don't like at all, BoA has been there done that.

Newsflash: For BoA's 10th anniversary she'll just recycle the Best of Soul set list.

The outfit looks amazing though :D.

BoA completely ignored Outgrow, Made In Twenty and THE FACE (==" ). Not to mention Outgrow is my favorite Japanese album from her. BoA get your ass out there and perform Dakishimeru!

EDIT:

Autumn's actually my favorite season too! I was born on Autumn. Its when things start getting cooler, it makes you feel nostalgic, with the trees changing colors and leaves falling down... Not to mention my skin loves Autumn season, its cold but not that cold, so its like refreshing to my skin.

Edited by Mashimaro-san, 21 August 2011 - 08:55 AM.

#1290 fararibmw

fararibmw

My BoA

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,228 posts

Posted 21 August 2011 - 09:04 AM

oh god. Its really time to fire BoA's stylist... its been a very long time since i actually saw BoA looking good.

this is really unflattering towards BoA's beauty.. what are the stylists thinking!!

hope for some fancams ahh

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users